Forum › Yuri SM de Futari no Kimochi wa Tsunagarimasu ka? discussion

joined Oct 23, 2016

Ooh, double corruption plot!

It is getting more uncomfortable by the chapter.

The safeword is Ctrl-W.

Yes I know how to stop doing things. Thank you for presuming that I am criticising the manga for making me uncomfortable.

Don't slugs usually die when salt is placed on them? Why are you still here if you are only complaining about the story?
Maybe you are a bit of an M yourself.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

depicting a demanding masochist encouraging a brand-new sadist into discovering new things about herself is really cool [...] "oh fuck, I want to do this? I can do this? This girl I really like also really really wants me to do this? H e l p" thing that comes from the other end of the dynamic.

We get to see this in the (utterly fantastic) Looking Up to Magical Girls, but beyond that I can't remember off the top of my head any media I've seen recently that really explores that headspace. [This is an undisguised request to reply with links to such media if you have them].

If I remember right, The Real Her gets into this quite a bit, but it's been forever since I read it and I think Yuuka's maybe more presented as an S-type in denial (or at least confused that anybody would enjoy being treated that way) than a complete amateur.

Loved that manga! But it was kinda sad because it never got into Real Shit territory--just a couple years too early on that one. I'm so hype for the prospect of this story becoming openly horny about it all.

last edited at Jun 12, 2021 9:49PM

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

fuck u mira for making me curious to thw bdsm world.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Sunstone
The main couple are lesbians but later they focus on a straight couple but still great nonetheless

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Don't slugs usually die when salt is placed on them? Why are you still here if you are only complaining about the story?
Maybe you are a bit of an M yourself.

...I mean, yeah they might, what of it? It's kind of a safe bet to assume people interested in BDSM stories have at least a passing interest in BDSM.

It's probably a good thing having mixed feelings about a manga isn't the same thing as literally being salted to death as a slug.

joined Jul 26, 2016

It's probably a good thing having mixed feelings about a manga isn't the same thing as literally being salted to death as a slug.

r/woosh

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

r/woosh

Lol okay guy.

joined Aug 29, 2019

fuck u mira for making me curious to thw bdsm world.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies... as well as restraints, collars and whips. But also cookies.

last edited at May 29, 2021 9:14PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Corruption's Beginning

joined May 1, 2015

Yes, this is exaxctly what I wanted Imouto x Class Press.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Not a big fan of pain, but I do like this new couple.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Not a big fan of pain, but I do like this new couple.

Yeah, same here, though I still much prefer Mio and Sarasa. Hope they'll be in the spotlight again going forward.

Also "Mother's lewd book" - another core memory!

last edited at Jun 6, 2021 8:23AM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

She hasn't fully acknowledged it? To me it seems she fully fell in love there, her heart was throbbing long before she started thinking about it. Whatever, knowing her, she'll probably admit it next time we see her. For now let's go back to the main couple.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I kind of like how little sis is.. how would you call it.. an aggressive M? It's interesting to have a character who's more like "HARDER YOU COWARD" than "iiyaaa it huuurts, stooop". Pushing it so hard (especially in public) could get her in serious trouble someday, but it makes for a fun character.

joined Jul 26, 2016

MISSON FAILED SUCCESFULLY

joined Jun 21, 2018

Called it! Tachibana was sooooo into hurting Mio because she wants to be her friend!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

She sure knows how to make relationships weird, and tempt people into depravity.

Also nothing like trying to convey your feelings via ruler slapping heh

4adf9b6d-d241-4579-97e2-378cbb21bd7d
joined May 11, 2021

Putting aside the weird consent stuff of the series, let's talk about what really matters.

Does anyone actually get anything out of waiting for each page to load like you're on dial-up because the images are roughly the size of a highway billboard?

I think the drawings are actually upscaled, too. You can see that they're pixelated at full size.

Typesetter here (and I apologize for not checking comments for a couple weeks)... The raws for Volume 1 (c01-06) came to me extremely large, and I just didn't think to downscale them. The raws for Chapters 7 and 8 are more typical dimensions, finals will be smaller.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Oh man, the heart pounding and blush when she saw little sis crying. Something has awakened, no doubt.

joined Jul 26, 2016

She sure knows how to make relationships weird, and tempt people into depravity.

That kid's going to be such a public menace when she grows up~

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Inb4 Narrator: "She did, in fact, have the resolve to strike."

Honestly really liking this pivot away from the earlier dynamic between the sisters. If it's going the way I think it's going, depicting a demanding masochist encouraging a brand-new sadist into discovering new things about herself is really cool. We so often see the, "oh, this really hot girl turned out to be a sadist, and I had to take pain from her and I really liked it~!" kind of thing which, ok, understandable, since being out of your element/out of control is part of a common sub/masochist fantasy deal, but people are hella sleeping on the, "oh fuck, I want to do this? I can do this? This girl I really like also really really wants me to do this? H e l p" thing that comes from the other end of the dynamic.

Like, there's so much internal barriers and insecurities that a dom or sadist has to ovecome to really immerse themselves in their role, and it's such a fucking shame that we don't get to see that as often in various kinds of media. We get to see this in the (utterly fantastic) Looking Up to Magical Girls, but beyond that I can't remember off the top of my head any media I've seen recently that really explores that headspace. [This is an undisguised request to reply with links to such media if you have them].

Anyway, I'm actually super hype for the messy, dramatic, BDSM-y stuff that seems primed to be going on in this story, and seeing a lot more insight into the brains of our doms. Blease God gibe me this, let it be so.

DID I NOT CALL IT, THEY'RE GONNA EXPLORE DOM/SADIST MENTALITY

AWAKENED TACHIBANA HAS ARRIVED

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

The more I read these "BDSM" yuri stories the less I am interested in it irl, BUT I like the characters so far, the annoying brat seems to have more to her than it meets the eye, Tachibana may be interesting and I wanna know what happens to what's her name and older sister person too :D

joined May 3, 2014

ughhh it’s 2021 when are we gonna get an really well done BDSM yuri manga and not some underage girls more deep in BDSM that any bloody adults is!!(abd the weird consent shit, do no author that makes BDSM manga have ever heard of bloody consent?) and make it adult for F sakes! I really like Nana to kaoru or whatever the name was but I need YURI!

P.S: I did read sunstone, need something as good or even better T^T

last edited at Jun 6, 2021 5:17PM

Ss%20(2016-08-30%20at%2003.24.35)
joined Sep 26, 2016

ughhh it’s 2021 when are we gonna get an really well done BDSM yuri manga and not some underage girls more deep in BDSM that any bloody adults is!!(abd the weird consent shit, do no author that makes BDSM manga have ever heard of bloody consent?) and make it adult for F sakes! I really like Nana to kaoru or whatever the name was but I need YURI!

P.S: I did read sunstone, need something as good or even better T^T

Candy Moon was about adults, but it was also dubious consent. Same author funnily enough. Dubious consent and BDSM fantasy novels just go hand in hand so its pretty common and usually outnumbers consenting BDSM fantasy.

If you want something consensual and adult though, there is a VN that isn't bad called LadyKiller in a Bind if you can get past the art that is available on Steam. There is dubious consent in the game, but if I recall correctly you can do the main romance options playing the protagonist as consenting and enjoying the ride.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Mira doesn't like to make a long run series... But I hope she doesn't stop at 2 volumes and the story shouldn't be stop at the part our MC leaves the house. That's would be very sad ending.

To reply you must either login or sign up.