Forum › Yuri SM de Futari no Kimochi wa Tsunagarimasu ka? discussion

joined Jun 21, 2018

She probably wanted the safe word to be cream puffs, but melon buns was less obvious. Also I expected the little sister to interrupt her as she was going for the kiss, but she just avoided the mouth. BDSM hasn't felt so innocent!

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

Lol

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Her 'friends' suck... A lot. They basically spent the whole time talking down to, insulting and just basically disregarding Mio (and her self-esteem). She says it herself at the end of the chapter though, she's never had friends. She's right, they're 'classmates' that she hangs out with. If they don't want to either listen nor connect with Mio then why should she with them.
(Sorry, it was only a couple of pages but it really irked me. I mean if she spends day in day out with these 'friends' that are, well, condescending towards Mio and constantly ignore her feelings and opinions then it's just toxic. Say FK you to those people and walk away. Bondage time with Sasara is way more healthy AND validating because their feelings are reciprocated. Again, sorry for the rant but it just bothered me... A Lot.)

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I still don't know if I like this.

joined Sep 11, 2019

The safe word is "police brutality"
Or not
I'm just continuing to read this just to see what happens even with a lack of interest for BDSM

joined Sep 11, 2019

The safe word is "police brutality"
Or not
I'm just continuing to read this just to see what happens even with a lack of interest for BDSM

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

That was beautiful

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Her 'friends' suck... A lot. They basically spent the whole time talking down to, insulting and just basically disregarding Mio (and her self-esteem). She says it herself at the end of the chapter though, she's never had friends. She's right, they're 'classmates' that she hangs out with. If they don't want to either listen nor connect with Mio then why should she with them.
(Sorry, it was only a couple of pages but it really irked me. I mean if she spends day in day out with these 'friends' that are, well, condescending towards Mio and constantly ignore her feelings and opinions then it's just toxic. Say FK you to those people and walk away. Bondage time with Sasara is way more healthy AND validating because their feelings are reciprocated. Again, sorry for the rant but it just bothered me... A Lot.)

Yes, absolutely. I love that the author knows this, too. The way Sarasa looked heartbroken when Mio would talk about it like, "this is just the way things are, haha! I guess I need to get better" when her supposed friends are treating her like shit, that was really healing to me. She saw, she understands, and even if they're not in a place where she can help Mio realize how fucked that is, she recognizes she's contributing to Miyu's feelings of alienation (and, yeah, trauma too--having that kind of thing happen your whole life leaves a lasting mental/physiological impact), and it's enough to pull her out of her own head and be more honest about wanting to connect with Mio.

They're so good for each other. I adore this series. I want to see their feelings even more connected by yuri SM.

last edited at Aug 2, 2021 12:25AM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I liked the mini S&M tutorial at the end. It was cute. I wonder if Mira is actually into that stuff, or did she just do research for her own do diligence

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

I liked the mini S&M tutorial at the end. It was cute. I wonder if Mira is actually into that stuff, or did she just do research for her own do diligence

She's made a few works that feature BDSM so I wouldn't put it passed Mira to be experienced or at least interested in it. Although it's usually more subtle, Mira does end up showing stuff that people who don't practice/research wouldn't know how to go about in her BDSM works (that I've read).
The best example I can think of is how the Dom in a previous work would constantly check on her
older childhood friend when she (dom) just introduced her(older sub) to rope play and low exhibitionism (?).

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Writing/drawing something with scandalous, shock-factor behavior: Common skill.

Writing/drawing that with explanations and reasonable justifications for the behaviors: God tier skill.

Unlike most hentai, this is the latter.

last edited at Aug 3, 2021 9:18PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Wow, this just keeps getting better and better.
Mira continues to amaze

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I'm ashamed to admit that this was probably the third time I reread chapter 8 (what can I say, I liked that one hehe), and every time I read it, I find this line of Sarasa's so funny!
She's like, "crap, I don't know what I'm doing here, let's just improvise" lol

last edited at Sep 13, 2021 7:57PM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Aww man, I was hoping for some intricate knots and shibari. I mean ribbons are okay but that bottom needs rope.

last edited at Sep 18, 2021 8:07AM

joined Aug 21, 2021

S is for Sarasa the sadist!
M is for Mio and Momono the masochist!
T is for Tachibana, the... Uh, tease? tickle master? tomboy? top power? trainee in sadism?

joined Oct 18, 2021

Damn another masterpiece by Mira. This is just beautiful.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Just re-read this again, really slowly, and it's even more incredible than I gave it credit for the first time. I got a little distracted/cut off from the story Mira was trying to convey when it seemed like Mio was scared in a not-fun/sex/healthy way and when they didn't set up, like, a safe word and other safety stuff to begin with, but this time I could see how it really was safe and healthy, and follow along with the intended story. I definitely want to write out what I saw/how I thought of this because the way Mira advances the story is actually so incredible. There's not a moment of waste, and every moment in every scene (and every scene) ties back to the love story.

joined Nov 10, 2021

While I really enjoy this story, including chapter 8 of course, I think its dissapointing that there was no cuddling/aftercare in the end. UwU

joined Dec 28, 2016

I'm just starting to read and the English used in this is all weird. What the heck is a "lower secondary division of our school". Do they mean middle school?

last edited at Nov 13, 2021 5:28PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm just starting to read and the English used in this is all weird. What the heck is a "lower secondary division of our school". Do they mean middle school?

Yes. For the record, there isn't exactly any kind of ISO standard for the relevant terminology.

joined Dec 28, 2016

Putting aside the weird consent stuff of the series, let's talk about what really matters.

Does anyone actually get anything out of waiting for each page to load like you're on dial-up because the images are roughly the size of a highway billboard?

A bit of a necropost, but the images load slowly because Dynasty Scans servers are absolutely dreadful and horrible and they refuse to improve them. The images would load plenty fast on your connection if their servers were actually any good. It's a server side issue, not a file size issue. But the images ARE upscaled quite a bit.

last edited at Nov 13, 2021 5:52PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

ergzay posted:

Putting aside the weird consent stuff of the series, let's talk about what really matters.

Does anyone actually get anything out of waiting for each page to load like you're on dial-up because the images are roughly the size of a highway billboard?

A bit of a necropost, but the images load slowly because Dynasty Scans servers are absolutely dreadful and horrible and they refuse to improve them. The images would load plenty fast on your connection if their servers were actually any good. It's a server side issue, not a file size issue. But the images ARE upscaled quite a bit.

Savage. Go off.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Woo! /fans self

But: typo here, 'texcited'
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_sm_de_futari_no_kimochi_wa_tsunagarimasu_ka_ch09#9

last edited at Nov 29, 2021 2:42PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

There's this mysterious stuff you may not have heard of, called "mon-ney". Some people have a lot of it, some people not very much, some pretty much none at all. Servers cost this "mon-ney" stuff, the faster the more. Going to Dynasty to read the stuff there and bitch about it, on the other hand, is free.
You'll have the right to bitch about Dynasty's servers when you give them a big stack of cash to buy bandwidth and they use it for something else. If you're just freeloading like the rest of us, not so much.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Go Tachibana, go! Give it to that little brat!

To reply you must either login or sign up.