Forum › Blue Skin, Big Tits and a Fucking Loner discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Aahhh this poor angel is gonna break my heart! Good luck!

Lol the title is really fun, at the last page I read it as "Blue skin, big tits; To be continued........... AND A FUCKING LONER" sometimes I remember it as Blue skin and fucking big tits

last edited at Nov 26, 2021 9:48PM

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Glamor acting nice is SO CUTE

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Looks like the dad is realizing his daughter might have a crush.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Astral keep becoming more and more of a giga Chad with each appearance.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

joined Jan 22, 2015

I am now a die hard Glamor fan. That frame of her in the dress was enough to make my heart bleed. And watching her inner conflict over how she wants to act and how she wants to live up to her Father's expectations is just hnnnngh.

joined Jul 23, 2014

Same, Liane, same. And that red-haired guy looks an awful lot like Theo, doesn't he?

Also, Astra best dad.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Astra knew that Glamor attacks Liane, huh...

_006
DB Scans
joined Jun 26, 2017

ah. I am betting that this orange haired guy needs to be stabbed. looks like he is the one responsible for turning Theo into a grouchy jerk

My prediction: He's gonna try and to drag off Liane in front of Glamour, she'll have some change of heart and go for help and he'll get bodied by either Sara, Theo, Astral or all 3 of them in a scene that will make that broken bottle stabbing look tame.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Oh no, douche bag alert!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

You know, nobody's mentioned it the whole time because it's so obvious . . . but it's really rather interesting and quite bizarre the way this mangaka has reimagined angels with the little wings coming out of their frigging heads plus the main wings down around waist level sticking out the sides instead of the traditional out-the-back-around-shoulder-level gig.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

A second guy with a concerning look on his face has appeared, well let's see how it goes.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

You know, nobody's mentioned it the whole time because it's so obvious . . . but it's really rather interesting and quite bizarre the way this mangaka has reimagined angels with the little wings coming out of their frigging heads plus the main wings down around waist level sticking out the sides instead of the traditional out-the-back-around-shoulder-level gig.

It's more like the renaissance artists reimagined angels into the traditional template you described. There are definitely angels in fiction out there that more harken back to their original, bizarre roots.

Anywho, this story keeps delivering in amazing ways that one would not really expect just from glancing at the title and the art, it is just constantly entertaining and engaging. Back when I originally started reading it I figured it would probably be a gag manga type of deal, but it really not like at all. I have not been in the "oh boy I wonder what will happen next" mode this much in a while it feels like, hehe. You just gotta love these dorks and their antics.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

She basicly reworked the typical anime Demon traits, and then she went a different direction for the actual demons

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

From what we know, that guy must be the father of Theo.

And a rapist, since it can be inferred that Theo was born out of such event.

I can't wait for this guy to be beaten up by Sera.

joined Jul 23, 2021

Is he? He looks kinda young.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

MorallyLucky posted:

Since Theo looks to be around the same age a the others, he should be around 18.

The guy looks thirty-something?

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Cute Glamour is cute

joined Nov 24, 2021

You sure are jumping to a lot of conclusions.

joined Jul 23, 2021

MorallyLucky posted:

Since Theo looks to be around the same age a the others, he should be around 18.

I was thinking he'd be his brother. But yeah, could be.

joined Oct 2, 2021

MorallyLucky posted:

Looks like Theo's older bro.

joined Dec 18, 2020

The wings on the head thing is something Devilman popularized in manga and anime, it isn't new.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

"The mysterious stud has locked on!!"

Thank you, editor-san, for your pithy comments. You made me laugh so hard. (T▽T)b

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

This is really getting quite fascinating. I was impressed with Glamour actually treating Liane with some respect. I wonder…

Glamour has her life path laid out before her. As the daughter of Astra, she’s set for life. But she doesn’t really have friends. Hangers-on, and chasers, and sycophants, but no real friends. Seeing that Liane is highly intelligent and top of the class, she may take it upon herself to improve Liane’s non-academic side to give her a better chance at succeeding, for no other reason than having a real friend.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

It's more like the renaissance artists reimagined angels into the traditional template you described. There are definitely angels in fiction out there that more harken back to their original, bizarre roots.

Three pairs of wings in particular was considered standard for the highest orders of angels in Christianity, like the Seraphim and the Cherubim, and you will even find medieval depictions where the top pair of wings does indeed originate on their heads, while the lowest pair comes out roughly from their waists, and that is just counting the depictions where they are given a humanoid appearance to begin with (the further into the past you go, the descriptions read more and more like eldritch abominations with absolutely nothing human in their appearance). So this is not so much "reimagining" angels as it is playing with some of their original, older depictions.

last edited at Nov 27, 2021 7:09PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.