Forum › Blue Skin, Big Tits and a Fucking Loner discussion

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Glamor sweating after Lianne told her she's cool for having to deal with the world of upper class politics, one part of me wants to think Glamor's just like "oh fuck am I starting to have even the slightest affection for her?" though the other half of me thinks that the backstory she's recalling right now is going to be a traumatic one and she's just bursting into a cold sweat

joined Jul 23, 2019

Chapter, don't do this to me!
Which family is Sera talking about? Where did Liane meet that scummy guy before?? What is Glamour going to remember???
This is cliffhanger hell...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

H-Hhuuuh?? Is n-not like I'm getting soft for Glamour or anything, you think a couple chapters and a backstory can do me in? HA!!..... maybe

Lol, oh you, Serenata, tsundere-chan ja nai?

joined Jul 23, 2021

Which family is Sera talking about? Where did Liane meet that scummy guy before??

P sure all of these can be tied back to Theo. Sera was talking about theo's "family" because she for whatever reason took him in instead of them. Liane met theo in ch 14, and this guy kinda looks like him. Hence she thought he looked familiar.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

well, fuck, now I ship these two

but what about Ruri Chaaan???

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

well, fuck, now I ship these two

but what about Ruri Chaaan???

She's the homie that'll push those two together....
I hope...

last edited at Dec 27, 2021 1:43AM

joined Aug 21, 2017

Glamor sweating after Lianne told her she's cool for having to deal with the world of upper class politics, one part of me wants to think Glamor's just like "oh fuck am I starting to have even the slightest affection for her?" though the other half of me thinks that the backstory she's recalling right now is going to be a traumatic one and she's just bursting into a cold sweat

Given the story so far I think the other half is the correct one

joined May 11, 2019

This manga is SO good. I cant stand waiting a month between chapter releases.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

According to their twitter and the Takeshobo site, Zyugoya is taking a break because "they've reached their physical and mental limits" but they hope to resume in the spring.

Therefore, "Blue skin" is on pause. ;_;

https://twitter.com/zyugoya/status/1491976350818660356

I'll of course continue to translate it whenever they resume it.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Thanks for the update

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

I was so sad when I read the Zyugoya-sensei announcement about the pause for this manga :(
But it's ok, the mangaka's physical and mental healt it's first. I'll be patiently waiting.
¡¡¡¡Thanks to Kirin-kun for the translation so far!!!! <3

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

According to their twitter and the Takeshobo site, Zyugoya is taking a break because "they've reached their physical and mental limits" but they hope to resume in the spring.

Therefore, "Blue skin" is on pause. ;_;

https://twitter.com/zyugoya/status/1491976350818660356

I'll of course continue to translate it whenever they resume it.

I hope Zyugoya takes their time recovering. I'm still sad for Miura. :(

last edited at Apr 16, 2022 9:47PM

Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

I don’t know Japanese, but the author posted something on their pixiv a little while back with the date 5/25, so maybe that’s when they’re coming back from their hiatus?

I sure hope so, anyway. I need more of this fucking loner and her blue skinned, big titted demon gf in my life.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

I don’t know Japanese, but the author posted something on their pixiv a little while back with the date 5/25, so maybe that’s when they’re coming back from their hiatus?

I sure hope so, anyway. I need more of this fucking loner and her blue skinned, big titted demon gf in my life.

It just says that their twitter manga (crybaby divorced woman) will get a book release on 5/25.

No news about kuso bocchi.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

It just says that their twitter manga (crybaby divorced woman) will get a book release on 5/25.

No news about kuso bocchi.

Wait this is the same author? Damn I didn't realize. I immediately fell in love with that one when I found it last month.

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Anxiously awaiting this story's return!!!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So one of their other manga just got released and they have made some doodles of the MCs, here is hoping

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Still hoping this series would come back

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Still hoping this series would come back

Would certainly be nice. I miss these dorks.

That said, the series the author is currently working on is pretty great, if you don't mind something Het.

joined Jun 25, 2021

yeah, the other one is inferior but still good. worth a read

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I miss them. I really do.

Sawyerboredsquarebkgdoutline250
joined Nov 14, 2018

I miss them too :(

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

I'm starting to lose hope, guys.
Someone please help me

joined Mar 23, 2023

I'm starting to lose hope, guys.
Someone please help me

gad me too i am so miserable waiting this is my favorite manga

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

As long as i live..... ¡AS LONG AS I AM STILL BREATHING, I WILL HOLD ON TO HOPE!

To reply you must either login or sign up.