Forum › Posts by MorallyLucky

joined Jul 23, 2021

What happened to Fuuko's follower count? In an earlier chapter it was 8000+ but now it's only 1.2k? Hard fall off...

MorallyLucky
joined Jul 23, 2021

it'd also be nice to get some ace/aro manga that doesn't turn out this way tho. there are so many great stories to tell about asexual intimacy, and relationships... if anyone has recs, including het and yaoi, i'm all ears.

your best bet for actual aromantic series is isekais like tensei slime and honzuki. Ace though... nothing comes to mind.

MorallyLucky
joined Jul 23, 2021

I think a romantic slice of life setting is always going to be antithetical to aromantic characters. Also, I don't see anything wrong with her identity changing, she's still in high school. It is completely within reason that it's just a matter of lack of experience. She's not some omniscient being.

joined Jul 23, 2021

Which family is Sera talking about? Where did Liane meet that scummy guy before??

P sure all of these can be tied back to Theo. Sera was talking about theo's "family" because she for whatever reason took him in instead of them. Liane met theo in ch 14, and this guy kinda looks like him. Hence she thought he looked familiar.

joined Jul 23, 2021

Ganko and Theo are back to their usual routine huh...

joined Jul 23, 2021

MorallyLucky posted:

From what we know, that guy must be the father of Theo.

And a rapist, since it can be inferred that Theo was born out of such event.

I can't wait for this guy to be beaten up by Sera.

Is he? He looks kinda young.

Since Theo looks to be around the same age a the others, he should be around 18.

The guy looks thirty-something?

I was thinking he'd be his brother. But yeah, could be.

joined Jul 23, 2021

From what we know, that guy must be the father of Theo.

And a rapist, since it can be inferred that Theo was born out of such event.

I can't wait for this guy to be beaten up by Sera.

Is he? He looks kinda young.

MorallyLucky
joined Jul 23, 2021

Hold on did they ever hint that Kyou was friends with the other members of Laureley? She really just appeared out of nowhere in the extras.

Well, Kyou mentioned she has a younger sister in the same grade as Shiho, and Momoka is surprised by seeing Hajime coming to the picnic alone without Kyou. Piecing all that together, I'm pretty sure Kyou and Hajime are sisters and that's how Momoka knows her.

MorallyLucky
Inversion discussion 14 Oct 16:06
joined Jul 23, 2021

Yuricchin posted:

Yuricchin posted:

On a side note, someone really needs to translate Swallow Tail. The premise is so cool and the art is gorgeous like any other Tima work. If I had the money I would have commissioned someone to do it.

Came to say the thing

I already got various requests for Swallow Tail, but since 40+ chapters are quite expensive... I was thinking of doing some sort of crowdfunding but I'm not sure about how many people would pay for that.

How much? Let's talk about it, let's get it done. No pressure.

The 4th chapter is around 51/52 € for 45 pages. Chapters tend to be quite long but they don't have much text. The problem is that there's a lot of them.

Oh, it seems I'm 5 days late. That's better than 6, though.

I think I've misunderstood you, so I checked Booth and it seems like I could grab the first 10 chapters for about ~$10? If that's all correct and you're interested in doing it, just let me know where I should be sending them and we can go from there.

Yeah sorry, there's a misunderstanding here lol. I was talking to how much I'd charge to translate that particular chapter. You can send them at yuriyaku@protonmail.com(upload them somewhere first, for some reason I have trouble receiving attachment on protonmail), but unless someone is willing to pay I can't work on it in the near future: I'll be busy this Autumn and I won't have much time to dedicate to free scanlations outside of Liberty (next chapter in November!!!) and the occasional Pandacorya doujin.

Seems I missed this when it was still going on, but just wanted to chime in as well. I'm down to translate the script for free (voluntary donations always welcome), the problem is there's no one to do the typesetting and all. So if anyone's willing to volunteer to group up for that purpose, I'm ready for it.

I can try cleaning em and TSing em for ya. Recently I did do some cleaningwork for a Nanatsu Fuji work (which has yet to be translated) but I'm still kinda new to this but I could try my best

Sure thing, I'm down to work with anyone. All we need is OrangePekoe or another raw provider on board and we can start. Discord work for you?

MorallyLucky
Inversion discussion 07 Oct 11:20
joined Jul 23, 2021

Yuricchin posted:

Yuricchin posted:

On a side note, someone really needs to translate Swallow Tail. The premise is so cool and the art is gorgeous like any other Tima work. If I had the money I would have commissioned someone to do it.

Came to say the thing

I already got various requests for Swallow Tail, but since 40+ chapters are quite expensive... I was thinking of doing some sort of crowdfunding but I'm not sure about how many people would pay for that.

How much? Let's talk about it, let's get it done. No pressure.

The 4th chapter is around 51/52 € for 45 pages. Chapters tend to be quite long but they don't have much text. The problem is that there's a lot of them.

Oh, it seems I'm 5 days late. That's better than 6, though.

I think I've misunderstood you, so I checked Booth and it seems like I could grab the first 10 chapters for about ~$10? If that's all correct and you're interested in doing it, just let me know where I should be sending them and we can go from there.

Yeah sorry, there's a misunderstanding here lol. I was talking to how much I'd charge to translate that particular chapter. You can send them at yuriyaku@protonmail.com(upload them somewhere first, for some reason I have trouble receiving attachment on protonmail), but unless someone is willing to pay I can't work on it in the near future: I'll be busy this Autumn and I won't have much time to dedicate to free scanlations outside of Liberty (next chapter in November!!!) and the occasional Pandacorya doujin.

Seems I missed this when it was still going on, but just wanted to chime in as well. I'm down to translate the script for free (voluntary donations always welcome), the problem is there's no one to do the typesetting and all. So if anyone's willing to volunteer to group up for that purpose, I'm ready for it.

MorallyLucky
Semelparous discussion 07 Oct 11:08
joined Jul 23, 2021

Tbh, the knowledge that even lesbian sex could lead to nasty parasite infestations, only possible to het intercourse otherwise, would only horrify me; no idea how they could be thrilled about it, or even going at it like rabbits after knowing that. And they are only schoolgirls too. I suspect it's a thing with male authors, and this author in particular, what with all those balloon boobs and hentai angles. Anyway, there's just something really disgusting about the way most of these male authors see and think about women, and I don't like it.

get help.

joined Jul 23, 2021

Oh god, I already wanna see more of this ship.

MorallyLucky
Inversion discussion 31 Jul 20:07
joined Jul 23, 2021

Wait, so did she like imagine the whole make out part? Or did it actually happen? I'm kinda confused. Also a TIMA SERIES AGSJSHSJSISKSJSJSK

Yeah, it's an absolute tragedy how no one's actively translating swallow tail.

joined Jul 23, 2021

Wow, the sister is an asshole.

"I have a lover in university, I leave them, and my sister, to make merry in a foreign country, meet some stud there and decide to marry him"

Talk about being selfish and insensitive.

We don't know at all that's what happened lol. For all we know they most likely already broke up by the time she was getting ready to go overseas. Also, there's literally nothing wrong with wanting to find better opportunities for herself abroad in that scenario (the sister already more or less started becoming more independent, partially to avoid her incestuous feelings growing any stronger). The cheating/abandonment scenario doesn't feel right at all. There's like no signs showing Kiku was hurt or manipulated, if anything she's on very friendly terms with the older sister. So yeah, the breakup seems to be mutual.