Forum › If You Could See Love discussion

joined May 29, 2021

If she just ends up with Sayo and the manga ends it’s going to be extremely disappointing. The arrows are gone (the entire point) and no poly. It would be a huge letdown to what was previously a fantastic manga.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Her not seeing arrows anymore because she understand what love is, is actually a good developpement. It mean that the entire point was for her to understandall kind of love and to find her own. As for poly, well,it was never a promise. Just something was hoping for.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Well, if Sayo takes this home I ain't gonna complain. But damn, Rinna needs more screen time after her whole ex-idol thing.

joined Jan 6, 2017

I can definitely still see poly happening. Not sure if it will, but I wouldn't count it out yet.
This point, in my opinion, would be a fairly awkward place to end the series so I assume/hope it's going to go on longer. And if it is then there should definitely be more interactions with and development for Rinna. Which would lend itself well to Mei getting further confused about the love that she's now feeling for Sayo by having her start feeling the same way with Rinna

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I can definitely still see poly happening. Not sure if it will, but I wouldn't count it out yet.
This point, in my opinion, would be a fairly awkward place to end the series so I assume/hope it's going to go on longer. And if it is then there should definitely be more interactions with and development for Rinna. Which would lend itself well to Mei getting further confused about the love that she's now feeling for Sayo by having her start feeling the same way with Rinna

Yea either that, or she starts realizing her love for Sayo first but then goes "hmmm some thing's still missing / not quite right though" and then that leads to further development with Rinna.

Given how Mei had no idea how feelings do, it would make sense for her to focus on one feeling first before getting to the next one

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

may nanalo na

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Maybe I am reading into it but is she something of a bokukko calling the MC ~-kun? I feel like with HS girls choosing kun may have a tiny element of asserting authority.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

It's pretty obvious Sayo is gonna win now. I'm thinking if the series goes on Rinna will probably end up with the idol, Akane.

joined Dec 28, 2016

I somehow think the girl having an harem is better than her just getting two girls.

Just read Watanare if you want yuri harem

Unfortunately there's no translator for that anymore.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

It's pretty obvious Sayo is gonna win now. I'm thinking if the series goes on Rinna will probably end up with the idol, Akane.

Yep. The raws of chapter 14 make that even more obvious

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Spoiler tag please…

joined Aug 1, 2018

No OT3? I'm incredibly disappointed.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Kinda sad that there's no poly end (for now), but I am super happy for Sayo. It's nice to see the childhood friend win for once.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

hmm, given that the story isn't over yet I'll still hold out hope for the poly endgame, but to be fair this is also good. excited for where this will go from here.

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Characters like Rinna are my goat but please have something more for her after this

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

I'm torn about this. While it's nice for the childhood friend to get a win, it's obvious that the end game is the poly route (which I don't particularly mind in this case), I would have love seeing an real win for Sayo. Inb4 I'm just talking shit and it will actually end this way though lmao, wouid be hilarious.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

That kind of felt like a full ending, tbh. A bit rushed, but still.

joined May 29, 2021

Honestly disappointing. There are very few poly manga so going the safe route kinda makes me want to drop this. The power angle, you know the whole unique premise of the manga, also seems to have been handled lamely too. It’s a shame, this had real promise for a while. Now it’s just boring and standard.

last edited at Jan 12, 2022 7:22PM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

RIP the Polyam dream =n=

"But I love them both!"

YES. YOU WERE SO CLOSE.

joined Mar 22, 2012

I think poly is not required for this manga, hopefully not, there are another manga that focusing on poly so... It is just someone's wishful thinking and make this manga to be poly. I am really really super happy for Sayo. I was a quite worried about the ending but glad to see the childhood friend win... Finally. Hope it is for real one. Looking forward to see what happen next.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Whoaw. A childhood friend finally won. But it's not finished yet, so could still be poly. XD

joined Jun 21, 2021

Woah I blinked and Rinna got clapped lmao happy for Sayo but hot damn did we not dwell on this being a tough choice for Mei. I thought we just blitzed to the ending but if it’s still ongoing I’m even more curious how we progress next. I definitely won’t mind a little more Sayo and Mei wholesomeness

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

today is a win for childhood friends everywhere... but this is still ongoing so POLY ENDING POLY ENDING POLY ENDING POLY ENDING POLY ENDI-

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Whether we get a poly route or not, I really, really like Sayo's character and I'm happy she gets a win. Rinna is nice, especially this chapter, but I like how Sayo's love comes from more than just a physical attraction. It's nice to see someone so caring get their happiness.

If this keeps going for more volumes, then the arrows will probably come back in a new form. I'd be surprised if they were just dropped forever now, unless it was ending next chapter.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh wow that took me by surpise since I was expecting a poly ending. Could always do an arc with Rinna and the other two to bring it home as there was a slight arrow between Rinna and Sayo earlier I think.

To reply you must either login or sign up.