Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I've never seen a story where the protagonist tries to cuck their past-self.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks this, but in my opinion it's pretty obvious that Kaimori likes Nanasawa. I mean, I see a fuckton of hints. Like the author is screaming it with a megaphone.

I think you're the only one yes. I didn't see anyone else thinking about Kaimori since she hasn't be relevant since some chapters and had leave no real hints about liking Nana.

Aggressive much?
Speak for yourself, pal; you're not the spokesman of the forum.

I mean, i can't recall anyone else thinking that way.

joined Jul 21, 2020

I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks this, but in my opinion it's pretty obvious that Kaimori likes Nanasawa. I mean, I see a fuckton of hints. Like the author is screaming it with a megaphone.

Completing my rereading of the more recent chapters, I see what you mean. Kaimori as a character is 100% defined by her interaction with Nanasawa, there's nothing else; everything she thinks, says or does revolves around Nanasawa. Even in Sasaki's memories, when she recalls about her, what comes to her mind is a scene of Kaimori rubbing her face on Nanasawa's cheek to show her affection. They wouldn't hammer it so much if it wasn't supposed to be a plot point of some relevance.

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

This feels like one massive time loop where young sasaki keeps growing up- then traveling back, and (out of selfishness!) is getting in the middle of her old self’s relationship with senpai? Like an Alfred Hitchcock

Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

Completing my rereading of the more recent chapters, I see what you mean. Kaimori as a character is 100% defined by her interaction with Nanasawa, there's nothing else; everything she thinks, says or does revolves around Nanasawa. Even in Sasaki's memories, when she recalls about her, what comes to her mind is a scene of Kaimori rubbing her face on Nanasawa's cheek to show her affection. They wouldn't hammer it so much if it wasn't supposed to be a plot point of some relevance.

Predicted this back in August 24 2021 forum pg24 and I wouldn't mind seeing some spicy scenes of Kaimori and past Nana, Kaimori beauty heck I wouldn't oppose seeing a foursome with all the girls

last edited at Nov 4, 2021 12:02AM

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Didn't except that

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Time for sensei to pitch in and stop this progress, we don't do that here.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

hype

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Nanasawa's distinguishing trait, so you can recognize her with even with her bleached/dyed hair and mature body, is her somewhat crossed eyes. I thought that was symbolic or for effect - it's a comedy - but I think that's how you can really tell they're the same person. Although Seto Aya looked that way once, admittedly.

going back in time to cuck yourself, nice.

Let's correct that to going back in time to **** yourself

Also, if everyone's rooting for young Nanasawa, I am going to defend older Nanasawa. She's very believable, indeed. She deserves a space next to Seto-sempai, too.

last edited at Nov 7, 2021 1:13PM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Wow, she's goin' in. That was a pretty charming line, wasn't it? I'm glad that younger MC is finding some backbone, and being assertive in like the subbiest way possible is really honest and fitting for her. She's coming into her own.

last edited at Nov 7, 2021 1:08PM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Nanasawa's distinguishing trait, so you can recognize her with even with her bleached/dyed hair and mature body, is her somewhat crossed eyes. I thought that was symbolic or for effect - it's a comedy - but I think that's how you can really tell they're the same person. Although Seto Aya looked that way once, admittedly.

Also, if everyone's rooting for young Nanasawa, I am going to defend older Nanasawa. She's very believable, indeed. She deserves a space next to Seto-sempai, too.

Honestly I pretty much guarantee the ending will be something along the lines of "Older Nanasawa decides to let go of Seto for the sake of her younger self, and is subsequently transported back to her own time where she is now in a relationship with Seto in the present.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Oh shit. (If the reply isn't something positive there then the rest of their nights sleeping together will be really awkward.)

joined Jun 3, 2020

For a moment there I thought Nanasawa was going to comment on how Seto was acting like her older self. Am I the only one who thought our MC is rubbing off on senpai?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Honestly I pretty much guarantee the ending will be something along the lines of "Older Nanasawa decides to let go of Seto for the sake of her younger self, and is subsequently transported back to her own time where she is now in a relationship with Seto in the present.

That would be great! Also great is Kaimori x Nanasawa and Nanasawa x Seto.

Am I the only one who thought our MC is rubbing off on senpai?

As often as possible!

last edited at Nov 7, 2021 2:33PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh my God

joined Oct 2, 2021

Nanazawa, it's business time.

Yuri_Fan_Generico_Uno
joined Nov 7, 2021

I had a similar thought

The main thing is Sasaki/Older Nanasawa will return to her time at the moment she left and decide to confess to Older Seto, with some helpful words from Young Seto to get the message through to the Older Seto.

Then some humorous reactions later from Older Seto learning about what her new girlfriend had done exactly heh.

And being jealous.

joined Jun 21, 2021

Kinda feels like the only way the series can end without someone getting massively dogged.

Like this is such a interesting series, I’ve never seen a Character competing with their past self like this, it really keeps me on my toes

last edited at Nov 7, 2021 2:59PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

For a moment there I thought Nanasawa was going to comment on how Seto was acting like her older self. Am I the only one who thought our MC is rubbing off on senpai?

All right, I gave other Dynasty posters 1 full hour to be the first to say this:

Don't you mean "rubbing off to senpai"?

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

GOOOOOO FOOOOOOR IIIIIIIT!!!! Past MC coming in f*ckin' CLUTCH!

joined Aug 2, 2018

The irony is… she is Sasski-San so she is like her. Ganbare!

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

So glad the story decided to become good (and hot) again a few chapters back. Strangely-compelling premise with a mix of regular manga-y world rules and a dash of hentai logic? Helllll yeah. At some point when I have time I think I’ll probably take a look at my previous posts about how it was missing the mark and look at how it changed things up, maybe see if I was on the money or if there were different issues that were keeping it mediocre.

last edited at Nov 7, 2021 4:49PM

joined Oct 2, 2021

All right, I gave other Dynasty posters 1 full hour to be the first to say this:

Don't you mean "rubbing off to senpai"?

Not sure but i think Marion Diabolito may have been implying it. ^_^

last edited at Nov 7, 2021 4:59PM

joined Mar 26, 2021

Straightforward. What is she going to answer I wonder. Just don't tell me that in next chapter their pass this scene or cut it off and go to "next day"

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Ah, but she told her that she sees her like a little sister. I can see a world where that conversation drifts into a awkward direction and Nana being embarrassed about what she just said.

To reply you must either login or sign up.