Forum › Posts by Yuri_Fan_Generico_Uno

joined Nov 7, 2021

Can't wait for the sequel "Our Yuri continued with me getting Dumped in a Dream"

joined Nov 7, 2021

I dunno. I take it as after spending all this time preparing herself for a rejection scenario that has settled in her mind as the only outcome to her confession, receiving a kiss that is full of passionate intent just completely broke her expectations and she is in a confused denial of the whole situation. Maybe the drama will now switch to the other one thinking they are rejected haha

Yuri_Fan_Generico_Uno
joined Nov 7, 2021

Wow the ring back from Chapter 06 shows up for the finale. Nice

Yuri_Fan_Generico_Uno
joined Nov 7, 2021

Man I can't believe the best friend weaponized the protagonist's cuteness to kill the rival off

High school kids be ruthless these days

last edited at Apr 21, 2022 11:21PM

Yuri_Fan_Generico_Uno
joined Nov 7, 2021

Alright if these bonus chapters are part of the serialization I've been won over. I shall patiently wait for the releases

Yuri_Fan_Generico_Uno
joined Nov 7, 2021

Honestly I pretty much guarantee the ending will be something along the lines of "Older Nanasawa decides to let go of Seto for the sake of her younger self, and is subsequently transported back to her own time where she is now in a relationship with Seto in the present.

I had a similar thought

The main thing is Sasaki/Older Nanasawa will return to her time at the moment she left and decide to confess to Older Seto, with some helpful words from Young Seto to get the message through to the Older Seto.

Then some humorous reactions later from Older Seto learning about what her new girlfriend had done exactly heh.

And being jealous.