868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

"Now there's a good girl."

PET ME MOMMY!!!!

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

nobara best girl

joined May 16, 2021

They’re so cute. This one of the lolicons I love without taking sexually advantage of their younger girlfriends. I’m always following this for a new update.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Yoroizuka in a suit is my sexuality.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

So close to a kiss.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Comfy!

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_wanna_spoil_yoroizuka_san_ch05#2

Is it just me or is anyone else seeing an increase in Frozen references these days?

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Yoroizuka looks so tall in chapter 5. Just added Height gap since Kurumi seems to always wind up as the small spoon despite her best efforts and look so tiny.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Is it just me or is anyone else seeing an increase in Frozen references these days?

You should really just let it go

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Yoroizuka looks so tall in chapter 5. Just added Height gap since Kurumi seems to always wind up as the small spoon despite her best efforts and look so tiny.

Yes I wanted to point that out too, I think the tag would be correct

They’re so cute. This one of the lolicons I love without taking sexually advantage of their younger girlfriends. I’m always following this for a new update.

This isn't lolicon sir

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

You should really just let it go

#LetLetItGoGo

joined Jun 25, 2021

Yoroizuka in a suit is my sexuality.

I know, right? looking amazing

joined Jul 21, 2020

Came here just to see if anyone was gonna say something about the frozen quote and you guys did not disappoint. thank you

I must be the only human who hasn’t seen Frozen.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Not unless you deny my humanity. :D I am assuming the others here are referring to "the cold never bothered me" quote, since AFAIK Frozen has a lady with some kind of cold-based powers.

last edited at Sep 29, 2021 2:00PM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Hardly, though I've seen quite a bit of yuri from it.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I refuse to believe the translator chose this wording purely by coincidence.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Let's hope this stays at a lower level of cliche and the coworker takes the L gracefully and does not become the generic "Imma get between these two lovers" character.

Fd4a905a-5efc-4013-b4e0-09c23dcefcb9
joined Apr 18, 2020

I’ve been following the author on twitter for 2 years, and seeing her art being posted and published (obviously) I always thought the coworker was the EX, but now as I’m reading throughly, IT WASNT THE CASE. THANK GOD

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

No actual spoiling this chapter. What a scam.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Let's hope this stays at a lower level of cliche and the coworker takes the L gracefully and does not become the generic "Imma get between these two lovers" character.

I doubt it with that heartbreak part. Seems like she’s taking that L.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I mean, if the high school girl is her type, she could aim for a threesome, and then move on and leave them alone.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

"Having known such popularity her entire life (because she's so dazzling and competent) Suzuya Sawa enjoyed the luxury of maintaining intimate relations with any woman she chose."

In yuri world, being a cool, beautiful, sexy, successful woman doesn't make other women crazy jelly. It doesn't make them seethe with hate and envy. It doesn't make them call you a slut and a man-eater.

No, it makes other women burn with lust and desire for you.

Yuri world is so great.

joined Dec 5, 2019

I like coworker-san. Let's see her get a girlfriend

joined Apr 20, 2021

"Having known such popularity her entire life (because she's so dazzling and competent) Suzuya Sawa enjoyed the luxury of maintaining intimate relations with any woman she chose."

In yuri world, being a cool, beautiful, sexy, successful woman doesn't make other women crazy jelly. It doesn't make them seethe with hate and envy. It doesn't make them call you a slut and a man-eater.

No, it makes other women burn with lust and desire for you.

Yuri world is so great.

Well it is one of yuri character tropes of a girl who attracts everybody around. Most usually it would be tomboyish girl in a girls school setting, but not necessary.

To reply you must either login or sign up.