Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

I think that all the girls are potentially "trap". The MC is looking for love, but the others girls may have other things on their mind.
Here are some hypothesis. I think
The ex-idol is actually an ex AV actress or gravure model, that's why she tells the MC to not look at her on the internet, and she is only looking for a girl friend
The teacher is only tricking her to make her study also she has a boyfriend (maybe she is a bisexual)
The third one is only using her for her club
The fourth one is your typical bisexual in manga, she is playing around a lot and is not looking for a serious relationship
The last one is not a lesbian (or bisexual) and she may be a toxic roommate.
Since the author is not the kind to make overdramatic manga, I think all the topic will be taken lightly / for laughs.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Even if the teacher doesn't win, I hope she visits her home at some point. That pet comment was too good to not give it a try.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Crazy that we got two different yuri harem series in one day. I think this one is a lot more fun though, since its all college age women or older, we can just revel in the self indulgence without having to think about ages and stuff (looking at you, 12 year old princess knight)

I think if there’s any series that deserves a poly/harem end it’s gotta be this one. This protagonist has all the chaotic horny energy of Arisa with none of the monogamous attraction and I’m so here for it.

It's not just that, but the other story just feels...exhausted with itself. It's all about the tropes and not about the plot. That in and of itself would be fine if it established its own identity, but not even any of the characters have proper names. They are known by their titles, and that's it. It just feels so...hollow.

Compared to that, this story feels fresh. We know it's a harem, and it's well-established how the main character acts and feels. But she also has no qualms with any of the potential love interests and goes out of her way to learn about them in her first encounter with each one.

Both series are comedies, but honestly, this one feels like it will have staying power. The other just feels like a knock off of Mage and Demon Queen...

This story is fun but it's far from fresh. While I do like this story it's no different from the usual horny MC harem manga.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Really love Tamamusi, sadly harem isn't really my cup of tea, rather is the one genre I hate the most, even if it's yuri harem

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Poly route or riot!!!

joined Aug 21, 2017

Place your bets, folks. I'm thinking the ex-idol, though I could be wrong.

joined Mar 26, 2021

After the 1st chapter, it gives me of "There's no way I can have a lover" vibe, instead that here Mc wants a lover not best friend, and more than that here Mc is more likeable(even though its just first chapter) than Mc in that other manga. So im not really into harems even in yuri, but this one doesn't look bad for now. And i vote for the ex idol girl

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 2:37AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Im going to vote for ex-idol

IMO the last three girls didnt even make a real move yet. Tom gave a water bottle, Demon is likely fooling around and roomie threw her clothes out.
So its hard to give Them points just yet

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

Her bizarre ability to attract all the hot girls near her who are somehow miraculously all gay makes me think of Social Anxiety vs. Yuri.

Which makes me wonder how hilarious it would be if our hapless protagonist's harem wasn't even complete yet at five members.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

slams hands on desk Polyamorous route! Polyamorous route! Polyamorous route!

Though really I see this ending in a no-amorous route.

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 3:11AM

taiyou_scandalous
Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-t7xta6axzfsg
joined Jul 20, 2014

ack i feel like she’ll end up with the former idol, who’s the most basic out of all. :P

rooting for the roommate !!

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

"Boobs. Here it comes~~~!!"
"Sh-Should I confess... Should I confess?"
"I don't know which one is love!"

...i vote for poly

joined May 8, 2018

Would love a VN of this manga.

joined Apr 6, 2018

i have taken an oath to be monogamous all the way irl but wth tamasusi these fantasies are impossible huhuhu

shall I consider enrolling in this university lol

joined Jun 11, 2016

haha I love this XD Tamamusi is here once again with her amazingly hilarious story!!! Can't wait to read the next chapters to find out more about all these characters!
Also, the MC sure is the definition of useless lesbian: someone so much as smile in her direction and she's in love XD

I think that all the girls are potentially "trap". The MC is looking for love, but the others girls may have other things on their mind.
Here are some hypothesis. I think
The ex-idol is actually an ex AV actress or gravure model, that's why she tells the MC to not look at her on the internet, and she is only looking for a girl friend
The teacher is only tricking her to make her study also she has a boyfriend (maybe she is a bisexual)
The third one is only using her for her club
The fourth one is your typical bisexual in manga, she is playing around a lot and is not looking for a serious relationship
The last one is not a lesbian (or bisexual) and she may be a toxic roommate.
Since the author is not the kind to make overdramatic manga, I think all the topic will be taken lightly / for laughs.

Good god someone is skeptical. Lighten up bruh. Maybe none of them are like that, and they will eventually fall in love with her for real, because you know, this is a yuri comedy manga?

Anyway, I just love how people on here needs to remind everyone of their preference. Seriously guys, if you don't like harem, just walk away, it's not that hard.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Mhm, dunno if it just feels too similar-ish in terms of the lead character to Amnesia to me, but I found the first chapter a bit underwhelming. Also, after like the 3rd "love interest" appeared there was a bit of a "okay, I get it now" feel. But I suppose to real question is how this will go forward; whether it'll manage to actually have some interesting developments or whatever it is it's aiming for ...

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

This is the best. Tamamusi is so good!

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

I support our MC's energy

Yuri harem LETS GO

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow, this is a wide range of cast. I really like how unambigous a lot of the girls. What I mean is that I like how the teacher admits she likes girls, the kiss demon is straight fine with kissing and we got the first kiss done so fast and seems like she'll even take it further (will we have sex by chapter 2? breaking records here) and how the roomate girl seems to like girls as well. I like this because it doesn't seem like there is a "are they gay?" with every girl. I think the first girl will be ambiguous for a while which I think will be funny and I haven't seen enough of the drama girl yet to know what she will be like.

Just realised the author also made Cheerful Amnesia so I expect this to be good, fun and wholesome.

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 5:00AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"They all look like they'd be into girls." - I sure admire her optimism. :D

That teacher sure is good at motivating her to study well... :D

She really falls in love a lot - and it's not like the others wouldn't like her that way either. That's quite the harem she's building there in just her first day.

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

Cheers for all poly out there!!!
~(˘▽˘~)(~‾▽‾)~

Oumae
joined Aug 29, 2021

On one hand, it's trash. On the other hand, it's my kind of trash.

Teacher best girl~

joined Jan 13, 2019

(lesbian voice) god i wish that were me

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 8:18AM

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

Wow I go off in my head like that around women too, now if only it were so widely reciprocated! Am I alone in this? This manga is so funny and resonates.

joined Aug 16, 2020

SOOO WHO SHOULD WE SHIP?

To reply you must either login or sign up.