Forum › Posts by hori_hoe

joined Apr 6, 2018

Bittersweet pain

joined Apr 6, 2018

what do you mean? WHAT DO THEY MEAN? vague gays i swear. why are we like this hahaha

What are those tears???? Are we happy or not huhu

Next chapter we b drinking our sorrows?

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018
Moyyma-1533551305955737601-img1

babu for real

joined Apr 6, 2018

just like me for real, for real

joined Apr 6, 2018

Now say it with both of you conscious, dear gay goddess

joined Apr 6, 2018

Now say it with both of you conscious, dear gay goddess

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018

From behind???? That's scary haha at least do it in front of her

joined Apr 6, 2018

she is sooo pent up i can't hahaha, congratulations for the most awaited release

joined Apr 6, 2018

the popsicle... doko?

joined Apr 6, 2018

this is so hard HAHAHAHA as someone who personally prefers monogamy, i wanna see a solo route for every girls but suree let's goo with polygamy if that will happen hahahaha

the last panel with the teacher looking back /////// jeezzus that was sooo pretty.

last edited at Apr 15, 2022 4:21AM

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018
Normal02

kiss ya homies

joined Apr 6, 2018

LET'S GOOOOO

joined Apr 6, 2018

finally we get to know why she started liking her

joined Apr 6, 2018

???? yo wth the ship just sailed and sank immediately

i wonder what could be this threat

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018

did you see the dragon on Beidou's ship?? HAhahaha the disbelief in its face

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018
Etkunnn-1503209014519558144-img1

i love how the dakimura have both the ulala~la sides

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018

yoooo okaaay, that was unhealthy but the premise could lead somewhere better or not. it has potential!

joined Apr 6, 2018

At least she is now aware about it

joined Apr 6, 2018

ahh so it was Yvonne who awakened Dorothy hahaha

joined Apr 6, 2018

My guess is that the heroine have either disabled all the potential love interests like k word them or hid them in a basement

I am kidding tho, unless...

joined Apr 6, 2018

ohhh i wanna look for Botan-san too :'))

joined Apr 6, 2018

tbh i was kinda surprised at the first part that Wakana has another person to like which is Sara. Since usually manga like this, within your circle of friends, you probably get together with the other friend who seems to get along with you and is single.

So i was like ohhh kay. Let's go Sara! AND THEN GIRLY GOT A BOY, ok nice to know, thank you

Wakana and Yuina, it is

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018

defloration in a literal sense

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018

how leeeeeeeeeeewd

joined Apr 6, 2018

FUBUKI WILL SO PROUD IF SHE SEES THIS HAHAHA

She will be like, "Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!' That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?"