Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

OH MY GOODNESS!! That's some super horny logic right there.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Tongue

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Sakurako thirsty as hell going for those lips even in this situation lol.

last edited at Sep 9, 2021 5:34AM

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Teacher: Students aren't supposed to be goofing off in here! ...Because I want to goof off in here!

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Tadokoro's trick...

seriously why did this devolve into sakura trick lol

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Suspects there's somebody in the room. Doesn't check the most obvious hiding place. Ok.

And then talks to himself in an empty room, announcing that he's taking a breather :P

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Suspects there's somebody in the room. Doesn't check the most obvious hiding place. Ok.

And then talks to himself in an empty room, announcing that he's taking a breather :P

You don't talk to yourself in empty rooms? Clearly you're the weird one here... :P

Tadokoro's trick...

seriously why did this devolve into sakura trick lol

How so? Unlike the useless pair in Sakura Trick who most of the time don't seem to understand their own feelings or the meaning of their actions, these two are already an actual couple. Surely they can kiss whenever they want to.

last edited at Sep 9, 2021 4:39PM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Steam-me! They both have the billy goat eyes now.

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

Based Sakurako.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Hears a strange noise, looks around for three seconds, "Ah, it must have been the wind."

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

Hears a strange noise, looks around for three seconds, "Ah, it must have been the wind."

The wind gets hot.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The wind gets hot.

The rain sounds like Josuke.

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

The wind gets hot.

No, The Wind Cries Mary.

joined May 24, 2014

Pixivy update

They made too much noise!!!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oops...

joined Apr 2, 2018

horny jail~~

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

horny jail~~

That's where they are and they don't want to leave

joined Jul 17, 2020

Wow, they finally got to make out

Cat
joined Jan 21, 2015

Is it just me or does the bottom left panel of the first page look like some kinda alien/insect? >.>
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tadokoro_san_web_comic_ch103

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Sakurako (aka Valkyrie) can handle speeding baseballs and gangs of rapists and perfidious editors but she can't handle what will happen when that door opens?

I don't think so.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Whoa there teach. You cant just force people out of the closet

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

They need to create a forcefield to keep intruders out.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

did she just...

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Never had an orgasm via making out damn, that sounds great

Also I love this teacher talking to himself like he's a Guard in Skyrim

"Must have been my imagination"

last edited at Sep 11, 2021 6:50PM

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

The wind gets hot.

No, The Wind Cries Mary.

the wind is getting hot and horny

To reply you must either login or sign up.