Forum › My Girlfriend's Not Here Today discussion

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

You know what'd be a fun direction? If Yuni was fully transparent with her GF about this (maybe not the twitter account, but at least the blackmail). A bad reaction from the GF to being caught could be just as damaging as acquiescing to whatever the stalker wants.

Sorry sir or madam, that would make TOO MUCH SENSE and we need drama.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

The girl stalker is given for having ulterior motives. But Nanase, the girlfriend, is a bit insensitive for setting aside her girlfriend’s insecurity, has no idea how hurtful it is and I won’t be surprised if the girl goes off to the bad side.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Not judging but if you feel your needs aren't being met by your partner and you've talked about it, girrrrrrl, get outta there. Been there done that.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

You know what'd be a fun direction? If Yuni was fully transparent with her GF about this (maybe not the twitter account, but at least the blackmail). A bad reaction from the GF to being caught could be just as damaging as acquiescing to whatever the stalker wants.

I mean, having her GF ditch her cause of the picture or something is drama too

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Wow, she had a strong actituted, that also mean that Fuuko will lose anyway since she can advance with her girlfriend relationship

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I decided to read more to see how things would continue to progress...and it feels like excessive drama for the sake of drama, and not a fun or interesting kind at all. The blackmail and angst feels really bad for a few reasons. I think I'm officially out, maybe I'll check out the ending after it's all over and see where everything ends up.

While it's not my cup of tea, I hope the people that continue reading enjoy the ride.

last edited at Aug 20, 2021 4:09PM

joined May 29, 2021

We’re bordering on too much drama angst and cheating plots here. If I stick with this is going to depend heavily on what happens in the next chapter.

joined Jul 23, 2021

Hope it doesn't turn out as blackmail route or whatever.... Kind of getting tired with using blackmail to start a drama or cheating scene, all the story that used blackmail as drama always have the similar story flow and scene, either a MC who easily gets manipulate, somehow doesn't discuss with her lover until getting found out in a worst situation or fall into sxx relationship with the blackmail person, convincing herself this is not right and her heart still loves her lover while keep giving in to body pleasure

last edited at Aug 20, 2021 4:45PM

joined Feb 18, 2015

I'm wondering if Fuuko is the girl that got hurt in middle school?

joined Mar 26, 2021

Miss stalker giving me blackmailing vibes already.

Ok, so after reading why Nanase wants to keep this relationship a secret I kind of understand why she's scared, but if Mc is okay with reveal this and she's saying she is not afraid of it then if they'd talk it out I think they could come up with compromise. But on the other hand that story Nanase told Mc i don't belive it in 100%, it's kinda sound suspicious to me.

My prediction about this stalker girl and whats going to happen:
Well the first thing that come to my mind is blackmailing Mc or Nanase or maybe both of them in different ways. Since she said she don't mind being gf #2. If she is going to blackmail Mc that she wants to be that #2 otherwise she reveal the picture, while Mc shoutout on Nanase why she want to keep it secret, and now I wouldn't be surprised if she would keep a secret of her and Fuuka relationship. If that's what gonna happen then I'll be out of this manga, if Mc is strong enough and not afraid of who she is who she love then she would give a fuck to Fuuka revealing the truth.
If she go blackmailing Nanase, what she can do? Ask her to keep a distance from Yuni or break up with her.
Well for now there isn't character that I could like. I don't like love triangles especially where is already a couple and there comes a third person and ruin everything

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

Stalker !!!

A072566e-7fb8-4b31-9c9a-13fca6b9a7f6
joined May 1, 2020

reading the second chapter I said that maybe Yuni would be better with Fukoo but damn she crazy af

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Wait, I actually like the main couple now. Why would the author do this to us!?

A072566e-7fb8-4b31-9c9a-13fca6b9a7f6
joined May 1, 2020

And most definitely this going to a blackmail rute

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

DAYUM! Blonde(?) girl in the middle of the group got a booty.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_girlfriends_not_here_today_ch03#8

EDIT: I guess it's Yuki. If I remember correctly she was introduced before, but I guess she didn't leave an impact till now.

last edited at Aug 20, 2021 5:34PM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh wow, being honest and sharing your insecurities clears up misunderstandings and can lead to better more stable and trusting relationships. Nanase's probably going to forget this though and still going to keep secrets which will probably push her girlfriend away. Also wow Fuuko gets crazier by the minute. I am so curious to see how far she is going to go.

Img_20190107_054630
joined Jan 26, 2019

Ngl I will be surprised if she actually blackmail her

joined Nov 29, 2020

Maybe it's just me but I feel like instead of blackmailing, Fuuko will be like "Relax, I won't tell anyone" but Hina will still go all anxious because she doesn't understand and trust Fuuko and don't know what's going on in her mind. Which may lead Hina to take a bad step because her anxiety take a toll of her

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Wow! This is some serious L-Word level stuff. I love it.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

While it's not my cup of tea, I hope the people that continue reading enjoy the ride.

I'm thinking of dropping too tbh. I don't want to deal with neither cheating or blackmailing, and there's like 99% chance it's going to happen. Gonna wait till some more chapters are out to read ig.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

She deserves better. She got a gf who neglects her and a creepy ass stalker. What a life

bloodonthewater
Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

Dynasty comments, Why are you like this.

joined Feb 7, 2017

Wait how the actual fuck did Fuuko not only know exactly where they were but also get there in time to see that when we saw her in class???

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

So a two main things I've learned this chapter:
1. Natsume CAN be a good girlfriend but more often than not she's a shitty gf
2. Fuuko has a cuck fetish

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Wait how the actual fuck did Fuuko not only know exactly where they were but also get there in time to see that when we saw her in class???

I think she noticed the yukata

To reply you must either login or sign up.