Forum › Let Me Hear You Moan, Kanade-san discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

IresaFan posted:

This housewife is a freak. How the husband isn't doing his "due diligence" and getting cucked by a Loli is beyond my understanding

It just looks like that they have been married for a while (she's 32) and even if they do the deed once in a while, I guess she finds it dull.

It's clearly stated in the first chapter that she craves "stimulation", something that thrills her. So, since Mr. Hubby probably isn't the adventurous type she never discovered her M side. Until she met a S in the making.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

As others have said the whiplash from wholesome to horny in 0.5 seconds, and back to wholesome in the same amount of time, is wild and pretty comical.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Another winner by the author of Kimi wa Shoujo! I totally loved that manga (and iirc I was the only person in the whole forum who loved it, lol). And I can already see many points in common between the two mcs in this story and Kousaka & Maki. I'm so gonna enjoy reading this!

Thanks to everyone in Helvetica Scans for bringing us another great manga!

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

This is hilariously hot lmao

432027e9-d7bf-4855-8947-d2e8c86accea
joined Jun 3, 2018

I wonder what led the author to write two such similar stories. One time's a unique idea, 2 times is suspicious, but if there's a third time, then it's probably experienced. Might go check all the series' created by this author just to satisfy my conjecture.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

The fact that Yuzuki isn't drawn like an ultra cute kiddy character, seems to make the sexual nature of this series easier to take. However sometimes while I'm reading I start thinking, this is pretty intense. Then I remember that Yuzuki is still in elementary school, and get weirded out about feeling that way.
I wish Nanatsu Fugi had made Yuzuki a highschool girl, at least. However I think the point of the story, is the innocent friendship between an adult and a child degenerating into something dirty and disgusting.

Edit: Okay maybe it's not suppose to come off as dirty and disgusting, but it is. An 11yr old is too young, no matter how precocious she is.

last edited at Aug 20, 2021 1:10AM

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

this manga is funny

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

So, uhhh... I just wanted to mention that the link at the end of chapter 1 to chapter 2 might be broken

Bentoki Uploader
Vgz0nqk
Helvetica Scans
joined Jul 20, 2021

So, uhhh... I just wanted to mention that the link at the end of chapter 1 to chapter 2 might be broken

It works for me

joined Jan 28, 2019

She's gonna have a rough time in the bathroom later based on her reaction and how much she ate lmao.

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

So I am concerned.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

This is hilariously hot lmao

W-Was this foreshadowing?

joined Sep 28, 2017

This is great. Can't get enough of it. I really hope it gets more explicit and it'd be great if it also could add some romance. Also the milf is really, really hot.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hmm,this plot makes so little sense to me that I find it amusing. I still don't get why some people feel icky with the age gap or with the cheating or..I mean...it's not real, none of it. But oh well, another "interesting" thing to read, thanks to the people who make it possible!

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Hmm,this plot makes so little sense to me that I find it amusing. I still don't get why some people feel icky with the age gap or with the cheating or..I mean...it's not real, none of it. But oh well, another "interesting" thing to read, thanks to the people who make it possible!

It is not real? Really?

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

I feel weird after reading this. Why is she making those faces when eating, bruh

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

This has gotten disturbing lol

joined Apr 22, 2018

Anyone have the link for the raw ?

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Anyone have the link for the raw ?

Here but most of the chapters are not publicly available.

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

This is getting so ... creepy. I hope it won't have a diaper chapter.

joined Feb 18, 2015

I think the funniest part about this, and possibly the factor that comes close to being a "redeeming quality", is that the author makes it very clear that the adult generally feels like these things are wrong and believes that things "just got out of hand" each time, meanwhile, the kid is intentionally arranging things to put the older woman into these situations, such as telling her she didn't kill the mosquito when she did or taking the milk carton and saying that condensed milk is the only thing she found. If it weren't clear that the kid is in the driver's seat and the adult is a clueless wonder who is being taken advantage of by the budding young dom, it would be much more disturbing... not that it isn't a bit distrubing as it is...

joined Sep 1, 2017

No Kanade-san you are not making Yuzuki-chan do anything. You are letting her do what she wants, and you are letting it get out of hand. You have to put your foot down before you let that precocious little girl lead you to a place you can't come back from.

Edit: (sigh) Lets face it. A 34yr old married woman can't be that damn naive! No one would let a child do these things, without some desire for it to happen. I mean there is no way an adult, in their right mind couldn't see how inappropriate it is, to let a child bury her face between their thighs. Even if Kanade thought, Yuzuki was just innocently playing, she should put a stop to that kind of stuff right away.

last edited at Aug 20, 2021 7:37PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

No Kanade-san you are not making Yuzuki-chan do anything. You are letting her do what she wants, and you are letting it get out of hand. You have to put your foot down before you let that precocious little girl lead you to a place you can't come back from.

Edit: (sigh) Lets face it. A 34yr old married woman can't be that damn naive! No one would let a child do these things, without some desire for it to happen. Even if Kanade thought, Yuzuki was just innocently playing, she should stop and correct her.

I hope she reads this post and learns from it :)

joined Sep 1, 2017

Edit: (sigh) Lets face it. A 34yr old married woman can't be that damn naive! No one would let a child do these things, without some desire for it to happen. Even if Kanade thought, Yuzuki was just innocently playing, she should stop and correct her.

I hope she reads this post and learns from it :)

I hope so too, But I doubt it. Between being a house wife, and letting herself be molested by an 11yr old, she probably doesn't have much time to check the message boards. lol.

last edited at Aug 20, 2021 7:30PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.