Forum › If You Could See Love discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

"It is a symbol of love. Papa often does it for Mama."

Holy shit! The gay can spread from straight people? Surely the pandemic of our age.

"Straight people", uh huh, sure...

I was referring to Mama and Papa? Though they could still be LGBT.

Oh sorry I misunderstood. I thought you were joking around and were saying the "totally straight" MC kissing her friend spread the gay to her :P

That aside, maybe the parents are bi or something? Hmm lol

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

i still can’t get over how adorable the art style is. its not full out moe, but also not too realistic if that even makes sense? reminds me of how they style idol franchises like love live or bandori

joined May 15, 2021

I have the feeling that Mei's gonna have an Anemia attack in the date.... I think she is volatile enough for that to happen

joined May 15, 2021

I have the feeling that Mei's gonna have an Anemia attack in the date.... I think she is volatile enough for that to happen

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Is it just m or does the mc have like no chemistry with the love interests? I know it’s because she “doesn’t” love them like that but still. I mean maybe it’ll get better as it goes on but it’s just not giving me that pizazz

joined Jun 3, 2021

Mei and Sayo's childhood is precious

Ohdear
joined Jul 12, 2017

So if she actually falls in love with someone she'll stop seeing the arrows.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

So if she actually falls in love with someone she'll stop seeing the arrows.

That’s what I’m thinking too, she can’t see the arrows of the people she herself falls for.

I predict that will be the next big hurdle for her, because she’ll think Mei and Rinna no longer love her when their arrows go away, and maybe she’ll find someone like the student council president who can help explain it to her. I’m guessing there’s at least a few other people who can see the arrows that might share their experiences with her.

joined Jun 30, 2021

I'm hoping that the childhood friend wins this time.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Aaaay on the rare times where I find myself liking the childhood friend more. I hope Mc falls for her

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Aaaay on the rare times where I find myself liking the childhood friend more. I hope Mc falls for her

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

i wonder if the manga will finish with a polyamory or monogamy? interesting

joined May 15, 2021

Oh the irony, the MC who didnt wanted to have any relation to romance is blessed/cursed with the ability to see the love of others, then when she gets to fall in love such blessing/curse disappears, i would like to think this is a reference to the saying "love is blind" but that also would mean that any ppl who is not in love should be able to see the arrows, meh i will think it anyways

Lets see what she gonna do when she realizes it

last edited at Aug 2, 2021 4:41PM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh no! Don't chicken out at the finish line. Also I love what this series does with the arrows and how it just wraps around the MC.

I also like what the credit page does with the arrow, nice.

joined Sep 28, 2017

Personally I don't like the childhood friend trope, I find it kinda boring. I prefer when they are new met strangers and love start to develop.
I'd like a three way romance ending or if she stays with the non friend girl, sadly I'm afraid that won't be the case since I suspect the old friend will stay with the mc and the other girl will end with that idol girl. Either way I really like this series and I'm looking forward to see the ending.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

i wonder if the manga will finish with a polyamory or monogamy? interesting

I'm 99% sure it will go for a poly ending, it's already been pretty clearly set up with hints at her two roommates developing slight feelings for each other as well as MC witnessing her teachers' polyamorous relationship.

Personally not a huge fan of polyamory generally, but it just really fits this story, so I'd be okay with it

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

it's already been pretty clearly set up with hints at her two roommates developing slight feelings for each other as well as MC witnessing her teachers' polyamorous relationship.

Something something arrow broken, something something not the only relation she witness. I think it's not a good thing to the hope high.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Omg this was the cutest chapter ever. The constant use of the arrows this time was so sweet. The arrow nudging MC to make sure she doesn't fall gave me diabetes ahhhh.

joined May 29, 2021

It’s going to be a threesome ending, so she will. It’s just the other girl will too.

joined Sep 28, 2017

Omg this was the cutest chapter ever. The constant use of the arrows this time was so sweet. The arrow nudging MC to make sure she doesn't fall gave me diabetes ahhhh.

Dunno, I kinda dislike Sayo's attitude towards mc, I mean, I know she's fragile or sick and everything but c'mon, she's not a baby that needs surveillance 24/7! I got the feeling that her attitude would turn from cute to annoying in matter of days.

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Dunno, I kinda dislike Sayo's attitude towards mc, I mean, I know she's fragile or sick and everything but c'mon, she's not a baby that needs surveillance 24/7! I got the feeling that her attitude would turn from cute to annoying in matter of days.

Yeah there's definitely a line where past it you can become overbearing/controlling, but it honestly feels like Sayo's protectiveness of Mei is more healthy (and warranted, considering how sickly Mei was as a kid). Her love arrow is a good representation of it actually, the whole chapter it's lightly wrapping around Mei but in a protective and playful way, not in a constricting way. Compare it to that one chapter where Sayo's arrows became more violent in response to her jealously when the StudCo Pres confessed to Mei.

last edited at Aug 2, 2021 7:13PM

joined Jan 21, 2020

It’s going to be a threesome ending, so she will. It’s just the other girl will too.

Perks of a poly ending, hope they become more common in yuri (as in real life aswell)

joined Jan 6, 2017

So she has lingering feelings for the faceless girl or something? That's why her arrow wavered? I'm guessing that's the case. It'd certainly be interesting
Also, with the direction Sayo turned her head I'm gonna guess she's gonna get a kiss on the lips instead

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Oh man this will prolly have a poly ending but man sayos really making me want her ending instead of a poly

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

myabe mei can only see the arrows cuz she hasn´t fall in love , maybe sayo´s arrow started to blur cuz mei started to fall in love with mei

last edited at Aug 2, 2021 8:15PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.