Forum › Living with My Brother's Wife. discussion

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Goddammit Nozomi...

joined Oct 23, 2016

This whole series is about taking one step forward, ten steps back. Yep, I said ten. These girls are getting nowhere, worse part is the kid is the adult and the adult is the kid. These two need therapy. lol

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

nothing like a little trauma bonding between sisters in law. classic

joined Jun 3, 2021

kuzushiro has this great ability to very subtly rip your heart out and sew it back in again. just repeatedly. the angst she writes is just … so superb. it keeps a lot of us coming back for more but i can definitely understand why people are getting frustrated. hopefully kuzushiro’s planned out a chapter where they finally communicate properly and soon.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This whole series is about taking one step forward, ten steps back. Yep, I said ten. These girls are getting nowhere, worse part is the kid is the adult and the adult is the kid. These two need therapy. lol

This is an unsupported, and unsupportable, reading of the characters in the series--this chapter is the first time we've seen Nozomi completely break down and explicitly ask to lean on Shino for emotional support.

Nozomi's whole character is defined by her attempt to be the grownup in her relationship with Shino, and while Shino would like to be more grown up in order to take some of the burden off her sister-in-law, she's always highly self-conscious about how young and inexperienced she is.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

What a strong chapter! Really reminded me why I love this series so much. The use of the panels and the angle of the shots was great. I especially liked the page where Nozomi puts her hand on Shino's mouth. It looks so menacing, like she's going to suffocate her, it's great!
...That came out weird.

Anyway, it's good to see Nozomi finally open up about her feelings, even though this is likely to cause Shino to take a few steps back... I'm here for the angst, and I'm looking forward to seeing them actually move on (in maybe another hundred chapters lol).

joined Apr 6, 2018

ahhhhh i am not sure if this is progress or a regression at the same time???

but I guess its progress but in the wrong direction? it should have been let's get this OUT OF OUR SYSTEM

at least they are on the same track hopefully...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

What a strong chapter! Really reminded me why I love this series so much. The use of the panels and the angle of the shots was great. I especially liked the page where Nozomi puts her hand on Shino's mouth. It looks so menacing, like she's going to suffocate her, it's great!
...That came out weird.

Yeah, maybe a little bit weird, but not really. Nozomi has been working so hard to be emotionally steady and hyper-competent that it’s great to see that deep grief and despair that we’ve had so many hints about finally erupt so volcanically.

And for this pair, even the dark night of the soul takes the form of being snuggle-bunnies.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Man that was a heavy binge on the feelings. The anxiety and sadness it gave me, jee.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Oooh, I hope this time Nozomi will finally start moving forward. My heart, this angst is too good.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I'm always cheering these two on. You will find happiness in the end!!

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

delicious angst and some progress towards the end

joined Jan 14, 2020

Somehow even the progress is teasing bait. :glares:

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I won't like this series any less if it never gets a Yuri tag, but I'll definitely like it a lot more if it does.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

I guess chapter 101 is gonna be the mega relief from Nozomi we've all been waiting for

joined Feb 21, 2019

credit page got me xD

joined May 24, 2014

This would be a nice place to end the series

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

what are you doing step sis?

joined Mar 26, 2021

Idk what to expect from this anymore. Nozomi let just tell everything you have been holding up. Maybe from that point we could move on not only you but readers with the plot as well

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

Spicy

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

"This reminds me of the first time we slept together."

Context is overrated. I'll just take that sentence on its own.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I​ feel​ like​ they​ step​ to​ yuri​ then​ step​ back​ to​ platonic sister​ relationship​ again​ and​ again.​ Don't​ be​ ambiguous and​ toy​ with​ my​ heart.

joined Jun 3, 2021

oh my god are they going to actually talk????? after a hundred chapters trudging in angsty undertones and sudden excessive panel contrasting???? this is happening??? i can’t believe my eyes

Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018

If someone teased me in real life like this author teases in the manga I would have nothing to do with them. Yet here I am, reading this manga still.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This is so good.

To reply you must either login or sign up.