Forum › That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch discussion

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Ah the classic “how do two girls have sex” chapter. I predict the time where Tong Tong calls her mom to tell her she’s gay is coming soon

slow clap got it one chief, here's the W you dropped.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I love how she just talked about this over the phone lol
Their relationship is so great and it's indeed very refreshing to see the mother feel remorseful about pushing her views on romance on her daughter in previous years.

It is also quite interesting to see the contrast between the two leads and their relationship with their parents: one is completely open and didn't hesitate a moment to share her feelings with her mum, while the other is tightly closeted (understandably, seeing how her mother acts) and heavily restricted by her parents. I'm curious to see how the author will continue to explore these dynamics in the following chapters.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

A tale of two moms. I wonder if the salty mom is pissed at her cuz she thinks her daughter is seeing a boy and she has really bad experiences with men, possibly from when she was about the same age.

Tong Tong's mom on the other hand is the best. Despite her shaky love life, she is really considerate of her daughters feelings and really supportive. "Oh you like that girl? Say no more!"

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

lin xiao lu she on ur side so go make a move

joined May 11, 2015

omg this useless lesbian

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Exhibit A: awesome mom.
Exhibit B: awful mom.

... well, a bit simplified. But still.

Altar2
joined Jun 16, 2019

I wish every kid could have a relationship like Tong Tong has with her mum.

bloodonthewater
Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

Best thing China has produced since gunpowder... and genocides.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Glad the mom is on her side, but something tells me she’s going to come up with a whacky and unpredictable plan that will cause more harm than good

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

Damn Xiao Lu's mother in comparison to Tongtong's is harsh. It's kinda painful how Xiao Lu doesn't have much freedoms and is extremely deep in the closet, but kudos for Tongtong's mom for immediately accepting Tongtong's sexuality right off the bat no questions asked (also love how Tongtong doesn't have to question whether it's safe to tell her mom she just does)

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh, Tongtong is such a precious cinnamon roll. I love that she is so sure of herself as her confession will be amazing and her mom is so supportive and great. The art style of the characters is hilarious and I love it. I feel so bad for Xiao Lu and I am wondering what the situation with the mom is.

joined Mar 5, 2016

the past chapters have been such a delight

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I love how Tongtong's mom clearly always puts her daughter first, it's such a wholesome relationship they have.
Poor Lin Luxi is kept under strict supervision... Hopefully Tongtong can find a way to get to her and get her feelings across as well. Tbh, Tongtong doesn't exactly strike me as a smooth seductress, so she might stumble quite a lot trying to get the point across

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

I love Tongtong's mom, she's the best <3
this manga has become more and more pleasing to read!

Tumblr_b9119341864f4a413e9ee9aac568bb24_2bec616a_1280%20(1)
joined Apr 2, 2020

Best thing China has produced since gunpowder... and genocides.

edgelord alert !!

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Glad the mom is on her side, but something tells me she’s going to come up with a whacky and unpredictable plan that will cause more harm than good

Well if the previews are any indication Tongtong is gonna try to buy Lin Xiao Lu with money

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

God, my heart is melting. Tongtong's relationship with her mother may very well be the greatest parent/child dynamic I've ever seen. It is such a breath of fresh air to see how Tongtong isn't afraid of being open about her sexuality with her mom, and how her mom is fully supportive and willing to help her through her journey of self-discovery. It makes me want to strive for that kind of connection with my own children, should I ever become a parent myself.

I'm the same.

Seeing Tongtong happy and humming to herself—because her mom will help her and she's certain that her mom can make anything happen—fills my heart to the brim with warm and fuzzy feelings. <3 <3 <3

On another note, that guy who said to an obviously plastered woman "How about I buy you some more drinks to sober you up?" needs a hard kick to the balls. ◣_◢

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Ugh I can so clearly feel the horrible anxiety in Lin Xiao Lu’s household. It’s that oppressive feeling where even leaving your room is stressful because there’s always a chance that you’ll draw aggro from your parents.

I’m interested to see how the story will continue to contrast the parents in the future, and if they’ll ever meet in the story…

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

IVE NEVER BEEN SO HYPE OVER YURI EVEN MORE HYPE THAN SHOUNEN

I literally screamed out loud when Tong Tong went for handholding then hug THEN WET DEAMS. GO GIRL DO IT DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS.

But of course parental drama courtesy of Lin Xiao Lu's helicopter mom. All the better that Tong Tong's mom is so good. We need more supportive parents... especially in real life.

__fujiwara_no_mokou_and_houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_ootsuki_wataru__abfa356e1066a80ad94144d78ad40e5f%20-%20copia
joined Sep 22, 2019

Nice contrast between the parents and the kids attitudes.

Tong Tong's mother is incredibly supportive of her daughter on everything and is always trying to help her in her unique way> Tong Tong inmediatly tells her about her self-discovery of liking girls and decides to actually pursue a relationship with her love interest.

Lin Xiao Lu's mother is (aparently) the worst kind of helicopter parent, always judging and controling of her daughter's actions> Lin Xiao Lu is terrified of anyone discovering she likes girls and her first reaction to realizing she might be attracted to someone was to try and distance herself from that person.

Really showing good and bad parenting can afect the lives of those under it.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Nice contrast between the parents and the kids attitudes.

Tong Tong's mother is incredibly supportive of her daughter on everything and is always trying to help her in her unique way> Tong Tong inmediatly tells her about her self-discovery of liking girls and decides to actually pursue a relationship with her love interest.

Lin Xiao Lu's mother is (aparently) the worst kind of helicopter parent, always judging and controling of her daughter's actions> Lin Xiao Lu is terrified of anyone discovering she likes girls and her first reaction to realizing she might be attracted to someone was to try and distance herself from that person.

Really showing good and bad parenting can afect the lives of those under it.

That's an interesting way of looking at it. I assumed that she distanced herself from Tongtong because she was afraid of falling in love with her, but this seems like another possible scenario. I suppose the author will explore this as their relationship progresses. At least, I assume they will, given how much thought they've put into the story so far.

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Literally cannot have enough of this series. Tongtong is great, her mother is greater, and I feel so bad for Lin Luxi. I just want more!

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Getting somewhere, getting somewhere...

Aaand the slow down NotLikeThis

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

God, my heart is melting. Tongtong's relationship with her mother may very well be the greatest parent/child dynamic I've ever seen. It is such a breath of fresh air to see how Tongtong isn't afraid of being open about her sexuality with her mom, and how her mom is fully supportive and willing to help her through her journey of self-discovery. It makes me want to strive for that kind of connection with my own children, should I ever become a parent myself.

I'm the same.

Seeing Tongtong happy and humming to herself—because her mom will help her and she's certain that her mom can make anything happen—fills my heart to the brim with warm and fuzzy feelings. <3 <3 <3

On another note, that guy who said to an obviously plastered woman "How about I buy you some more drinks to sober you up?" needs a hard kick to the balls. ◣_◢

I read that as a “hair of the dog” thing cause the mom seemed in control of the situation but I could be wrong

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I read that as non alcoholic beverage, like water or soda, otherwise it wouldnt make much sense :0

To reply you must either login or sign up.