Forum › Maitsuki, Niwatsuki, Ooyatsuki discussion

bloodonthewater
Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

Mao Zedong cameo when

???
If it's a reference I dun get it.

Mao killed a whole bunch of land-lords as part of his land reforsm, great leap forward and blah blah blah...that was the joke.

joined Aug 10, 2014

The landlady totally resorted to using the protagonist when she realized that the protagonist recognized her,let's see how this develops.

Is this series monthly ? I might just wait a year for some chapters to upload because I would hate to play the waiting game for a series that hits all my buttons (Adult Life,cute art,a protagonist that is already established as gay or bi)

joined Apr 14, 2018

can't say no to pretty people

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Big simp energy triggered

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-ydiwshq0rx
joined Jan 5, 2021

The landlady totally resorted to using the protagonist when she realized that the protagonist recognized her,let's see how this develops.

Is this series monthly ? I might just wait a year for some chapters to upload because I would hate to play the waiting game for a series that hits all my buttons (Adult Life,cute art,a protagonist that is already established as gay or bi)

Same,but being a weak-willed person i am i dont think i can wait a year for all the chapters ;-;

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Cuteeeee

joined May 29, 2021

They’re already married.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Might try that whole onion soup some time, completely unfamiliar concept there.

joined Dec 30, 2020

Idk how to rate this one, comrades.

joined Dec 30, 2020

Might try that whole onion soup some time, completely unfamiliar concept there.

That was a fresh looking idea... Will report back regarding my attempt after the next chapter

joined Mar 26, 2021

Very good chapter

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

A really nice chapter. I really enjoyed them having a nice time together. Also I love the landlord just lays about on the floor or couche.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Once a sucker for looks always a sucker for looks

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I feel like refusing a top idol asking that nicely would be hard for anyone

Act
joined Jun 9, 2018

I'm stupid, I thought the idol broke up with her in the first chapter

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I wonder at which point the idol will realize they're pretty much living a married life now.

Yee
joined Aug 5, 2020

It's probably obvious but an ooya is a landlady/landlord. So it's every month, with garden, with landlady. also, while it's true there are a lot of idol and mangaka yuris, there was also bright and cheery amnesia with a blue collar wife, and one of the one-shots? had one partner be a bus driver. Also this makes me a little nostalgic for Octave.

Would you happen to remember what the name of the one with the bus driver is? I remember reading it but I can't remember the title.

joined Mar 24, 2021

It's probably obvious but an ooya is a landlady/landlord. So it's every month, with garden, with landlady. also, while it's true there are a lot of idol and mangaka yuris, there was also bright and cheery amnesia with a blue collar wife, and one of the one-shots? had one partner be a bus driver. Also this makes me a little nostalgic for Octave.

Would you happen to remember what the name of the one with the bus driver is? I remember reading it but I can't remember the title.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/about_a_college_girl_who_gets_picked_up_at_a_mixer_by_an_older_girl
Probably this one

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

"I want to be single for a bit, whoops looks like I've moved in with another girl who is my type I'm sure this won't backfire" gotta love these lesbians

joined Dec 8, 2019

A story about an adult who's already out at the beginning is sufficiently rare and refreshing that I'm willing to suspend my hatred of landlords while reading this one. It helps that Kitano is somewhat of an airhead who seems to have stumbled into being a landlady rather than consciously looking to extract passive income from working people simply by owning capital.

last edited at Jul 30, 2021 2:30AM

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I used to lay on the floor like that. It's really relaxing on a sunny day.

Pollomonteros
joined Aug 10, 2014

I swear to god,mangas where at least one of the main characters are already out of the closet are really rare,why is it like that ?

Same,but being a weak-willed person i am i dont think i can wait a year for all the chapters ;-;

In the end I came to read the last chapter as soon as I got the email like a chump

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

just curious, can the title translate into something or a reference of something?

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

it's been long time since men men musubi
awwww yisss

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

DR2 Hajime Hinata posted:

just curious, can the title translate into something or a reference of something?

"Monthly, With Garden, With Landlord"

It's on mangaupdates page.

It's not a reference to anything that I know.

But in Japanese, all words end with tsuki, so it rhymes, which is probably the effect the author wanted.

last edited at Jul 31, 2021 3:42PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.