Forum › School Zone discussion

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Oh I feel bad for Tsubaki-onee! Poor child just loves her sister and is now getting left in the dust…!

joined Oct 26, 2020

School Zone DID have a lot of potential yandere/mental breakdown stuff but I think Ningiyau is toning it down to please a major part of readers...which is kinda sad.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

School Zone DID have a lot of potential yandere/mental breakdown stuff but I think Ningiyau is toning it down to please a major part of readers...which is kinda sad.

What do you mean by potential yandere/mental breakdown stuff? I don't remember any of that happening before these last two chapters, though my memory is just bad. I'm always interesting in yandere stuff, so I'll be sad if that's the case. Well, now that I think about it, there was that girl that faked injuries or something like that who was cut completely so that is one case, unfortuantely...

last edited at Jul 15, 2021 6:53PM

joined Oct 2, 2019

Okey i think this story is so relaxing and funny at the same time

Looking at this comment... its still funny and relaxing, but now with bittersweet feelings... This manga is really good, not only for the comedy, but also for showing every problem that the characters have and how they progress with them. Its really something else, daaaamn

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

It is like my good man Al said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SMhwddNQSWQ

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

good for her

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Utsugi has the power of the dumb

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Awww look at these two idiots

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

now i need the twins to get along

and i want a friend like Utsugi~

Ayayayahuasca
370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Utsugi is invincible
Also fuck those feels, could tell that Hiiragi has been looking for someone to recognize her and her efforts for a while now and now she has

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Utsugi is best girl, treasure her more you dumbass lesbian!

joined Aug 16, 2017

Utsugi is invincible
Also fuck those feels, could tell that Hiiragi has been looking for someone to recognize her and her efforts for a while now and now she has

I feel like Tsubaki does recognise her, but she doesn't want recognition from someone who beat her. Understandable, but sad... Really feel for Tsubaki in this one. Hiiragi is so wrapped up in her inferiority complex that she's actively hating the person who seems to love her most.

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

I miss Yokoe and Kei

last edited at Aug 1, 2021 3:15AM

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

I miss Yokoe and Rei

Lucky for you the next chapter seems to be a Yokoe chapter.

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

I feel like Utsugi's going to be revealed as smarter than she lets on, but feels that the best way to support her depressive buddy is unrelenting optimism and jokes.

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

Though I understand how her inferiority complex gets in the way of Hiiragi’s relationship with Tsubaki, I still can’t get over how obstinate she was at not reciprocating Tsubaki’s wanting to connect with her and how shitty she was about it. Makes me feel even more for Tsubaki in ch84, who always tries but fails to mend their relationship, only to see some stranger making Hiiragi happier than she could ever dream to. And all of this being completely out of her control. I’ve grown to like Hiiragi quite a lot now, but the pain she’s caused Tsubaki is hard to overlook.

Utsugi is great as always. Dumb drooling things look so stupid they’re cute so her expressions are top tier. I’m excited to see Yokoe and Kei again next chapter. Feel like it’s been ages since we’ve seen them.

last edited at Jul 31, 2021 2:54AM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

do they have a hinasayo-.esque relationship ?

last edited at Jul 31, 2021 2:58AM

joined Jul 31, 2021

if you look at Ningiyau's pixiv her latest post is about kendo manga concept and one of the characters is basically hiiragi and tsubaki's mom

last edited at Jul 31, 2021 8:04AM

joined Jun 11, 2016

now that you mentioned it, I think so yeah. They're kinda like the reverse of Hinasayo, except Tsubaki is a lot more sensible than Hina.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

now that you mentioned it, I think so yeah. They're kinda like the reverse of Hinasayo, except Tsubaki is a lot more sensible than Hina.

It's like a darker Sayoshina, Tsubaki is openly in love with her sister and sayo was less cruel and change her ways rather fast

last edited at Jul 31, 2021 5:30PM

Tumblr_f6d05058b480ae6dc93b7be97267484b_75e8b751_1280
joined May 31, 2020

I miss Yokoe and Rei

Lucky for you the next chapter seems to be a Yokoe chapter.

SPOILERS FOR CH. 86 & 87

i went on pixiv just now to get a gist of what's gonna happen in the untranslated chapters even if i didn't understand japanese but yokoe had a phone call with yatsude and i'm guessing they were talking about sugiura? and then in the next chapter, it seems like yokoe and sugiura were gonna meet up on a festival while wearing yukata AND THEN near the end of the chapter, we see yokoe dressed in a yukata and then she turns around to see sugiura while BLUSHING LIKE A PROPER GIRL (they're both blushing at each other) WITH HER OTHER EYE VISIBLE! when she's not drawn comically, she's actually a total beauty. no wonder she's so popular.

last edited at Jul 31, 2021 8:14PM

joined Oct 26, 2020

if you look at Ningiyau's pixiv her latest post is about kendo manga concept and one of the characters is basically hiiragi and tsubaki's mom

Not really. Ningiyau said that the kendo girl(Aoji Tomoha) is kind of senpai of twins from a same dojo. She was there because had been called upon for a referee duty, and found out the kids from same dojo won the tournament so decided to take a picture with them...since...she is kind of lolicon...

last edited at Jul 31, 2021 10:33PM

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

I don't think Utsugi is actually stupid at all, nor are her surface-level goofball antics are all there is to her. Remember that their teacher had to pause a moment when she looked at Utsugi's file. Nobody in this series is exactly who they present themselves to be, and everybody has their reasons.

last edited at Jul 31, 2021 10:34PM

joined Oct 26, 2020

I don't think Utsugi is actually stupid at all, nor are her surface-level goofball antics are all there is to her. Remember that their teacher had to pause a moment when she looked at Utsugi's file. Nobody in this series is exactly who they present themselves to be, and everybody has their reasons.

And another thing. On that page(https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_zone_ch56#10) you can find Ustugi's paper says somthing about 院(under 04/02) which could mean 入院(hospitalized) or 退院(discharged from a hospital)

It is clear that she had been through something.

last edited at Jul 31, 2021 10:46PM

joined Feb 13, 2020

Tsubaki deserves better, Hiigari too but i feel like if this wasn’t such a comedy focused manga then Tsubaki would have way more sad moments

To reply you must either login or sign up.