Forum › School Zone discussion

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

"Safely came to an end?" "Safely"? Yokoe's face turned into a portal to another dimension...

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

Latino mothers would be proud of her skills with the sandal/chancla.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Latino mothers would be proud of her skills with the sandal/chancla.

I think that would be Latina if we're talking about mothers.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

They are arguably more of a mess than before the vacation

Rei-chans Facial Harvard face stays getting wrecked

joined Nov 22, 2019

Foreign toilets scare me. I already have a hard time going in any place other than my home, but a toilet in another country seems impossible, much less a squat toilet. I get winded going up my stairs too much, how am I supposed to hold a squat while going through an entire bathroom cycle?

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

This is the last chapter before volume 4 right? Sooo hiatus time? I'm really curious to know what happened between the Hinase twins. True Tsubaki I can't tell if Yatude was sleeping or not she always has that face.

joined Mar 31, 2017

This is the last chapter before volume 4 right? Sooo hiatus time? I'm really curious to know what happened between the Hinase twins. True Tsubaki I can't tell if Yatude was sleeping or not she always has that face.

That's how Yatsude gets away with sleeping in class, too. We've been in Volume 4 territory since chapter 74 though. They're just not technically from Vol 4 because it's not out yet, but they will be whenever it releases.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Poor Yokoe, a sandal straight to the face hurts like hell

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Toilets that are just Holes in the ground can go burn

From Spike Milligan's autobiography:

Sanitary Orderly Liddel was learning the trade of maintenance on the out door hole-in-the-ground latrines. The lime powder that is normally used to 'sprinkle' the pit, had not arrived. He, being of an inventive turn of mind, mixed petrol and diesel and used that. Dawn! Enter an R.S.M. pleasure bent! He squats on pole. Lights pipe, drops match. BOOOOOOOOM! There emerges smoke-blackened figure, trousers down, smouldering shirt-tail, singed eyebrows, second degree burns on bum

joined Jul 26, 2016

Toilets that are just Holes in the ground can go burn

From Spike Milligan's autobiography:

Sanitary Orderly Liddel was learning the trade of maintenance on the out door hole-in-the-ground latrines. The lime powder that is normally used to 'sprinkle' the pit, had not arrived. He, being of an inventive turn of mind, mixed petrol and diesel and used that. Dawn! Enter an R.S.M. pleasure bent! He squats on pole. Lights pipe, drops match. BOOOOOOOOM! There emerges smoke-blackened figure, trousers down, smouldering shirt-tail, singed eyebrows, second degree burns on bum

I mean that's fair for armies on campaign. Used to be they pretty much just shat outside their tents, which standards of hygiene of course did nothing to lessen the routinely hideous attrition from diseases.

For peacetime civil engineering, not so much.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

i would like to see this as an anime

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

hoo,new character?
interesting...

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

So.... How long till this becomes an anime?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Tell me more about the 500 drawings of Kei chan as Maid...

I'm glad the mysterious characters finally have names and introduction... Even if this is all there is, their designs didn't go to waste

last edited at Apr 3, 2021 4:46PM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Tell me more about the 500 drawings of Kei chan as Maid...

I would love to nibble on those lovely ripe fruit.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Those new characters are interesting, even if they won’t appear again. I love this manga so much

Yesyes
joined Mar 17, 2020

omg i remember voting for what outfits to put kei and yokoe in, and being surprised the wedding dresses were unanimously picked. all the options looked really nice but i guess the choice was easier for everyone else lol

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wow

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Interesting.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I'm being really nit-picky here, but the original Pixiv file names are wrong for the second Yoru/Tamaki short. They've been renumbered to follow on from the first one, but they should be 66544820_p4 to 66544820_p8. As a bonus (or maybe an annoyance), here's another picture of them that wasn't included in the chapter.

Oh, and for those who thought Yokoe's maid outfit was a bit severe, here's a slightly less old-fashioned one that sadly never made it past the sketch stage. Though the winning hairstyle did live on, more or less.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

All the way to the edge.

joined Mar 31, 2017

I'm being really nit-picky here, but the original Pixiv file names are wrong for the second Yoru/Tamaki short. They've been renumbered to follow on from the first one, but they should be 66544820_p4 to 66544820_p8. As a bonus (or maybe an annoyance), here's another picture of them that wasn't included in the chapter.

You're right. They originally had the right filenames, but I was careless in renaming them to fit at the end of the release. Sorry about that and thanks for pointing it out. For that other picture of them though, I wouldn't have included any of Tamaki and Yoru if I hadn't already had these 2 short chapters lying around fully translated for another purpose since they're not technically part of the official series. I do hope their designs aren't completely wasted, even if they only show up in the background at some point. Ningiyau has a habit of designing more characters than she seems to know what to do with though.

I updated the filenames in the release archive, but since you already knew about them, you can just rename them on your end, too, if you downloaded it. https://mega.nz/file/VB5i1IzS#dGy_Cx228DnsqhJppsFP3oEN2Jf87mZs36yJz-tZGr4

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Likes stern or angry eyes huh? Wonder who that could be.

joined Mar 31, 2017

Likes stern or angry eyes huh? Wonder who that could be.

Sakaki, calling it now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.