Forum › Posts by Kokolie

joined Aug 16, 2017

Moderately worried about the chapter ending with her crossing a street...

joined Aug 16, 2017

Er, so why was she teased and why did she have to tell the teacher how to say her first name? Am i misunderstanding something? Her first name is Mako right- written in katakana - マコ ? That is incredibly straight forward to read even for children. And pussy is omanko from what i remember - オマンコ.

They are calling her that even tho only half the characters are the same and are not even together? It doesnt sound that similar either.

I assume the teacher had a freudian slip situation. As for the kids, I think a shy, perhaps mumbling, person could easily unintentionally add a muffled n sound which could start the whole thing.
I also think the o is optional. This was actually a sort of plot point in Ayame 14, where one of the girls' last names is Mankovich

Kokolie
School Zone discussion 30 Jul 19:37
joined Aug 16, 2017

Utsugi is invincible
Also fuck those feels, could tell that Hiiragi has been looking for someone to recognize her and her efforts for a while now and now she has

I feel like Tsubaki does recognise her, but she doesn't want recognition from someone who beat her. Understandable, but sad... Really feel for Tsubaki in this one. Hiiragi is so wrapped up in her inferiority complex that she's actively hating the person who seems to love her most.

Kokolie
joined Aug 16, 2017

I think she's just spent so much time focusing on her senpai that her brain is too sexually frustrated to think of anything else.
Once she gets that release, I think she will start taking her senpai's best interests into account.

joined Aug 16, 2017

I still have the burning question: What if she loses her virginity to Uni?