Forum › Kill Switch discussion

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Man, this roommate bitch. She had some manipulative vibes from the first moment but this is just... idk what I expected. I really don't like her. She came after the MC for money, but when she found out there was none, her remaining motivation is abandonment issues? It makes me wonder if she likes her at all (didn't seem like she was all that into it during their shower fun either).

Anyhow. When's the title gonna become relevant? Surely there'll be a murder reveal soon enough

If I had to guess, the 'Kill Switch' title is likely a reference to the kill switches that a lot of bikes have installed on them, which turn off the engine and should only be used when the bike is not in motion.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Just started reading, i have to get this out of my mind: Abusive, toxic, controlling relationships really upset me, the mc's relationship with her... roomate?? I guess?? kinda strikes a nerve for me since i had a relationship that was really similar, i'll keep reading and hope it gets addressed.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Ok this roomate bitch's pissing me off, I'm on protect the mc mode rn

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

I am so ready to punch a hoe right now, a hoe named Hwayeon

GodDamnItAmy1
joined Mar 28, 2021

so i’m assuming that she manipulated jisoo before and probably many other people because of her childhood trauma that she is clinging onto. she originally wanted to get to jeongwon for her money but now she wants jeongwon because of her wanting to be precious to her. sounds like everyone needs therapy.

i am ashamed to admit i have a thing for hwayeon and manipulative women/yanderes

joined Aug 8, 2020

Hwayeon needs some therapy, damn.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Hwayeon needs some therapy, damn.

We all do.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

If I had to guess, the 'Kill Switch' title is likely a reference to the kill switches that a lot of bikes have installed on them, which turn off the engine and should only be used when the bike is not in motion.

Oh. Not quite as spicy as I imagined it but probably makes more sense

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

so i’m assuming that she manipulated jisoo before and probably many other people because of her childhood trauma that she is clinging onto. she originally wanted to get to jeongwon for her money but now she wants jeongwon because of her wanting to be precious to her. sounds like everyone needs therapy.

i am ashamed to admit i have a thing for hwayeon and manipulative women/yanderes

Hey those people need love too you know? Nothing to be ashamed of I think. Unless you're only theoretically in love with them and not actually in real life.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Oof

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I'm not quite sure how to interpret the "rejection"

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

Wow... my understanding of jeongwon just got flipped on its head, damn...

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I think she’s just gay and oblivious. Maybe we need that nameless wlw couple from Green Tea Bitch to show up and teach her that those feelings are romantic

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I think she’s just gay and oblivious. Maybe we need that nameless wlw couple from Green Tea Bitch to show up and teach her that those feelings are romantic

I'm a complete dumbass and missed a line, so I was confused why she thought she wasn't gay too and it all felt very weird in my mind. I've got it after rereading, though I'm still not quite sure what she means by "I'm not that kind of person", I doubt she means "I'm not into girls" by it.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Nah, she knows. I think she's into Jeongwon, and is aware of it, but she's actively trying not to be. Remember Hwayeon had a flashback about kissing Jisoo while in tears. They also have each other's numbers and texted each other, so there's history there. Jisoo also admitted when she was drunk that she had somebody she was trying not to crush on. Jeongwon assumed it was Jeongwoo, but that relationship is definitely platonic, almost familial.

My working theory is that Jisoo broke Hwayeon's heart. (And possibly also her nose, most likely by accident, I can't see her striking in anger or malice, but the way everyone talked about the incident sounded like there were witnesses to Hwayeon's bloody nose, so I don't think it's totally made up.) This might be because of Jisoo being hung up on her dead friend, or it might be a result of Hwayeon's issues, or both, or something else, but in any case there were definitely tears and blood.

Then Hwayeon gets into her current thing with Jeongwon, and from Jisoo's perspective, it seems like they're probably dating in secret. But there's all the stuff about the resemblance, and Jisoo can't keep her eyes off, and eventually the universe throws them together by coincidence, and she figures maybe they can be friends. But she isn't looking to wreck Jeongwon's relationship, so she's trying to keep it platonic, even though she is -definitely- crushing.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I'm a complete dumbass and missed a line, so I was confused why she thought she wasn't gay too and it all felt very weird in my mind. I've got it after rereading, though I'm still not quite sure what she means by "I'm not that kind of person", I doubt she means "I'm not into girls" by it.

Yeah, I'd lay good odds she means "I'm not the sort of person that would steal someone's girlfriend." She doesn't know the details of Jeongwon and Hwayeon's relationship, but she knows HY is gay and defensive about JW, She probably thinks they're an actual couple.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

I love the mc so much, she's so friggin adorable ahhghgh

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

Okay, I'm calling it, Hwayeon killed Jisoo's friend who looked like mc, and the accident wasn't an accident at all.
And also, I think Jisoo might have understood that mc was implying Jisoo was just being nice to bed her, that's why "Im not that sort of person"

Btw, this comic has me feeling actual feelings for once, I'm really glad I get to read it whenever an update drops haha

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Heavensrun, good job! I read your posts several times and I think you are definitely, if not right on everything, at least mostly correct.

These last two chapters had me really confused. (Just like Jeongwon, lol.) I felt like Jisoo was sending a huge tangled mess of mixed signals in Jeongwon's direction, and I really couldn’t make heads or tails of whatever message she was trying to convey... but now, after reading your interpretation, I feel like I finally understand what's going on.

Btw I don't remember at all that flashback moment with Jisoo and Hwayeon kissing. I can't believe I missed such an important scene! I must have thought it was two other girls or something... If anyone can point the chapter and page where it happened, I'll be thankful.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Heavensrun, good job! I read your posts several times and I think you are definitely, if not right on everything, at least mostly correct.

These last two chapters had me really confused. (Just like Jeongwon, lol.) I felt like Jisoo was sending a huge tangled mess of mixed signals in Jeongwon's direction, and I really couldn’t make heads or tails of whatever message she was trying to convey... but now, after reading your interpretation, I feel like I finally understand what's going on.

Btw I don't remember at all that flashback moment with Jisoo and Hwayeon kissing. I can't believe I missed such an important scene! I must have thought it was two other girls or something... If anyone can point the chapter and page where it happened, I'll be thankful.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kill_switch_ch10#13
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kill_switch_ch10#14
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kill_switch_ch10#15

This is basically the first big hint we get of Jisoo and Hwayeon's history. They swap texts a chapter or so earlier, which told us that they knew each other better than Hwayeon let on, but this was the big reveal.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Miscommunication is here to ruin the day again

speak :clap: your mind :clap: clearly :clap:

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Miscommunication is here to ruin the day again

speak :clap: your mind :clap: clearly :clap:

Who needs clear communication when you can just emotionally manipulate others into giving you a false sense of security? :-)

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I hate that manipulative bitch, ugh. And jisoo thinks they're lovers, man fuck.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I went back and read the prologue and after reading chapter 18 and wow. She is insane. Things are going to get so messy and I am sad about that because when I first read this, I thought this could just be a nice love triangle but nope, it's probably is going to be bloody.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Amusingly Jeongwon is still thinking things like: "Jisoo must have never dated a girl before! That's why she's so confused!" If only she knew...

To reply you must either login or sign up.