Forum › Kill Switch discussion

joined Jun 7, 2019

the mc is so annoying i'm sorry
and i can't even feel chemistry between her and one of her romantic interests,that's how bland she is

last edited at Apr 26, 2021 10:59AM

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

There’s definitely some history between Hwayeon and Jisoo we need to uncover. The art in this always gets me

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

They were definitely fucking before lol but really tho whatever happened must be juicy or something, with that single text of “how much” that caught my eye

joined Apr 7, 2016

Finally, the plot starts to thicken. Can't wait to see what actually happened between the two. The fact that Hwayeon asked "How much?" is really interesting. Does Jisoo have blackmail on her? Is Jisoo not the "misunderstood cool girl who is actually really nice" character we thought?

On a side note, I still don't really like MC. Someone mentioned that she's annoying, and I agree. I get that she's supposed to be the "dumbass useless lesbian" to be relatable (because we've all been there), but I can't vibe with her nor do I see her have any real chemistry with her two love interests. Then again, I personally just find it annoying when people constantly apologize and aren't direct with what they want or want to know, so I'm probably just projecting my own preferences onto MC.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

I'm a little conflicted on this one. The art is fantastic, and I really like Jisoo. It's not like green tea bitch where Tong Tong is the exact opposite of how people percieve her. Jisoo's genuinely kind of a badass, she's just not a cruel delinquent (though her picture from high school suggests she may have been). Hwayeon is an interesting character, to say the least, even if she's rather frustrating. I want to know more about her and why she is the way she is.

But, omfg, the protagonist. Jeongwon yells a lot and does obnoxious things like run away from situations and stares at people for long periods while daydreaming. Then, anywhere from three text bubbles to multiple pages are spent telling the reader how embarrassed Jeongwon is, or that she feels bad, or imagining different consequences for her actions. I don't know what Jisoo and Hwayeon see in her since she's so annoying.

I'm gonna keep reading, but I understand why others won't be continuing.

Afterschooljpgg
joined Jan 9, 2021

drama: i sleep
back muscles: real shit

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

Idk what’s going on with you all I like the MC

joined Jul 26, 2016

I don't know what Jisoo and Hwayeon see in her since she's so annoying.

Probably just get wet over the gap moe between her dashing bifauxnen looks and mega awks social disaster character? o3o

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

I don't know what Jisoo and Hwayeon see in her since she's so annoying.

Probably just get wet over the gap moe between her dashing bifauxnen looks and mega awks social disaster character? o3o

Maybe they're morosexual XD

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

i love the mc omg :( i didnt know so many people disliked her lol but i can see why someone would see her like that..

anyways very interesting chapter and im very curious to know why they were texting each other.....

F94f4454-2d43-4522-a33a-00c2b6de5666b
joined Jul 24, 2020

This mc is so innocent and kind i feel bad for her, it seems a lot of heavy dark stuff will happen to her again and she might lose this pure heart of hers ç-ç

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

You know, I can see why people find the MC kind of annoying, but you gotta give her props. Consider how this would be working out with a lot of MCs, whether from yuri or het romances: They'd be afraid to tell the first person they'd been hanging out with the new person, so they'd keep on doing it on the quiet and tell themselves that pretty soon they'd say something about it, but then it would get found out and lead to Huge Dramaaa which everyone would have seen coming ten chapters ahead.
This one, despite all her fears and worries, just goes in and says "I've been hanging out with the girl you hate that you told me not to and she seems nice." So, can we at least give her a shoutout for refusing to fall for the Romance Secrecy Trap?

joined Feb 7, 2016

Yooo oh my gosh y’all this is just a guess but I’m starting to think this is a game between jisoo and hwayeon. Like they’re playing with the MC like bets?
I might be reaching but I’m thinking this cause in the way beginning when hway met the MC she said she wanted to play with the MC. And when hway ate the MC out I think jisoo did see it and right before hway said let’s go to the bedroom— she made eye contact with jisoo like hah I won this time— also how hway would always come home with MC EXCEPT that one time— which resulted in the MC hanging out with jisoo like it was planned. Also their texts

Wow I think I’m overthinking idk. Imma be so embarrassed if this is way off hahah

DoctorStrangelove
System-shock-shodan-featured
joined Mar 22, 2018

Yooo oh my gosh y’all this is just a guess but I’m starting to think this is a game between jisoo and hwayeon. Like they’re playing with the MC like bets?
I might be reaching but I’m thinking this cause in the way beginning when hway met the MC she said she wanted to play with the MC. And when hway ate the MC out I think jisoo did see it and right before hway said let’s go to the bedroom— she made eye contact with jisoo like hah I won this time— also how hway would always come home with MC EXCEPT that one time— which resulted in the MC hanging out with jisoo like it was planned. Also their texts

Wow I think I’m overthinking idk. Imma be so embarrassed if this is way off hahah

Yeah idk about this. It would be a pretty drastic twist

joined Feb 7, 2016

Yeah idk about this. It would be a pretty drastic twist

Yeah..... I’m rereading what I wrote... idk what I was on its def a reach. But yo this is some twist if someone ever writes something similar to what I wrote lemmeee knoooww

joined Nov 29, 2020

I am fine with too kind-naive-awkward mc, but the whole "Oh my friend said she hate my crush, she must have misunderstood her, there is no way my crush is a bad person" , "My friend got beaten by my crush, but when I ask about it to my crush, she said people tend to talk bad about her, uuu, poor girl, she must be innocent, I totally don't care anymore about how she beat up my friend, I'll make my friend forgive her"

last edited at Apr 27, 2021 10:26PM

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Uh oh seems like the misunderstandings are beginning...

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

ONLY
ON
MANGADEX

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh wow this is so good. I love how awkward these situations are and I have no idea what happened between the two in the past but I am so curious to know what the backstory will be.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I am fine with too kind-naive-awkward mc, but the whole "Oh my friend said she hate my crush, she must have misunderstood her, there is no way my crush is a bad person" , "My friend got beaten by my crush, but when I ask about it to my crush, she said people tend to talk bad about her, uuu, poor girl, she must be innocent, I totally don't care anymore about how she beat up my friend, I'll make my friend forgive her"

This.

I don't get it. How do you guys know who Jisoo was texting and the context? Wasn't she texting Kim Jeongwoo, her motorcycle friend? Ugh I need an image with everyone's names cuz I am confused. Was Hway and Jisoo a thing back in the day then?

F94f4454-2d43-4522-a33a-00c2b6de5666b
joined Jul 24, 2020

oh, so they are petty exes O-O wasnt expecting that, but i hope the drama doesn't cross abusive relationship territory, like, violence and stuff

last edited at May 29, 2021 7:17PM

joined Apr 7, 2016

I like this new character; she adds a lighter atmosphere to the drama. I think the story is trying to paint Hwayeon and Jisoo as being exes, but they obscured the person's face on pg. 13-14. If that was Jisoo, why hide her face? Was that even Jisoo?

From Jisoo's dialogue (honestly, it's a little oddly phrased for me, but I'm reading this chapter and writing this comment on 4 hours of sleep), it seems like Hwayeon has a history of breaking people up or at least meddling with their love lives. Did Hwayeon get in the way of Jisoo and a former girlfriend? Or, if we're going by the bitter exes route, maybe she cheated on Jisoo? If so, I wonder if that's why Jisoo is pursuing MC. She knows that Hwayeon likes her, so she's going to take MC away.

Regardless, I like the direction that this story is going, and I'm glad to finally see things picking up.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Actually, what she's feeling is Envy, Jealousy is feeling like something you already have is under threat, whereas Envy is wanting something that you can't have.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow, just when I was really enjoying the new character an absolute bomshell gets dropped. I really hope the guy gets beaten to a pulp.

Afterschooljpgg
joined Jan 9, 2021

damn i kinda really like MC's old look

To reply you must either login or sign up.