Forum › Wake Ari na Kanojo-tachi discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Please Neji for once.... don't go for the drama route...

Isn't this kind of how she has to end every series? Or last in some kind of awkward semi-abrupt way. Her art is cute, her ideas are great, but her endings pretty much always leave me feeling frustrated unfortunately :\

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

For fuck sake Neji NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hitsuji Hinata
joined Apr 9, 2021

Noooo I want the happy ending! >__<
Also the next chapter

joined Apr 6, 2021

Dammit Neji would it kill ya to not go the drama route? I love ya but cant we just have a nice straightforward happy ending for once? Also why does it have to end now? I really like this one so why’s it gotta be so short:(

last edited at Apr 17, 2021 5:40AM

joined Aug 15, 2020

ugh, this is so annoying and triggering...especially since it looks like it's really going to send the message of "even if you are gay you still have to fullfil 'your duty' to humanity, fuck a straight person and get pregnant to continue society and bloodlines...but hey, you can still have a side-piece same-sex relationship anyways...it's not like that would interfere with 'the 'important stuff' "- it's Assassin's Creed Odyssey all over...

and don't anybody care call what's probably going to happen a poly route...not if she was basically forced into the relationship with the guy,so much so to even be dragged away from hercurrent home, realm and friends...

last edited at Apr 17, 2021 10:05AM

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Fuckin cliffhangers

joined May 3, 2014

ugh, this is so annoying and triggering...especially since it looks like it's really going to send the message of "even if you are gay you still have to fullfil 'your duty' to humanity, fuck a straight person and get pregnant to continue society and bloodlines...but hey, you can still have a side-piece same-sex relationship anyways...it's not like that would interfere with 'the 'important stuff' "- it's Assassin's Creed Odyssey all over...

That’s way ai won’t ever play that game, the relationship choice is an lie and it piss me off when they force your to be straight, witch is one of the most abhorent things, to take the will of some one and bend it like that is realllllyyyyy ugly, feels me with rage when people do that kind of things to others.

joined Jun 11, 2020

Please dont end it in the way that im thinking. Kara proposing that she would be back after making a child to that guy. Its unfair to Vivi.

Yuriiiiisgoodforleebodeeh
joined Apr 21, 2021

Oh it's Neji not very found of this author

Uwaaah!!! What neji is a very good author!! I rlly love his artstyle and stories but...yep i guess everyone have theyre own opinion

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Well it ended (?) on a nice note. I hope we get more chapters though...

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Well it ended (?) on a nice note. I hope we get more chapters though...

Yeah, this is the last chapter. The sequel thing is just a gag from Urbs.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

This chapter had a whole lot of FREEDOM in it

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I was wondering where it was going to go with only one chapter left. I'm okay with this.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Y’a pretty good

DynastyUser382
joined Apr 16, 2021

Can't say I saw that coming, much better ending than I had expected. Now to wait for the sequel

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

pretty dece

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Neji really had to end it with "for when Vivi's "love" is the same as mine..." I don't really mind since the ending is better than I thought it'd be like everyone else said and it's clear their love is (loves are?) actually the same, but... not the best line to end on. Well, I definitely enjoyed the whole story for the most part, so I can't complain.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Better ending than I expected for certain. I really thought it was going to drive off a massive cliff for a moment there, but this is fine enough I suppose.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

If anyone wants to support Neji directly, she has requests open on her pixiv. She did a fantastic job on my profile pic, and it was only $46 and a two week wait. Well worth it.

last edited at May 27, 2021 12:23AM

Lbeingrllygay
36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

( ╥ω╥ ) great read, i love everything neji puts out and this was very cute

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well, it's not new that Neji have trouble with ending. The only decent one i remember is Vacation Maou no Pet.

joined Sep 27, 2017

If anyone wants to support Neji directly, she has requests open on her pixiv. She did a fantastic job on my profile pic, and it was only $46 and a two week wait. Well worth it.

That's fun to know, thanks for the heads up!

The Red Dart
joined Apr 6, 2021

Not the ending I was expecting, but I actually really like how this wrapped up. Kinda wish we got more than a kiss on the cheek, but in the context of the story, it still managed to put a smile on my face. Maybe one day we’ll get lucky and get an epilogue with that sweet sweet romance we’re looking for

last edited at May 27, 2021 1:48AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So sweet.

I got diabetes now.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Didn't find the ending convincing at all; and retrospectively made the drama before just way more pointless. It's the traditional "I need some drama at the end" approach, so something randomly gets thrown at the wall and then just washed away.

Bleh. But no surprise with Neji.

To reply you must either login or sign up.