Forum › The Two Sides of Seiyuu Radio discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Loved this chapter. It's nice seeing some real nice heartfelt talks.

I friggen laughed with the whole "the VA persona is their true selves!" bit because of course, typical crazy fan mental loops.

joined Oct 9, 2011

ugh....
That otaku is really nothing but a creep.
Lord I want the girls to just show he's a completely delusional.

joined Jan 25, 2017

Chika and Yumiko continue to be Extremely Good

Otaku guy continues to be Quite Sus

Primeval Revenant
joined Jun 16, 2019

This manga is marked as Subtext, but this is some KyoAni-bait level subtext, holy hell.

Also, damn it all for creepy fans >.>

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Fkin doxxers, let people live their lives on their own and if you find something out on accident keep it to yourself. Hope he doesn't cause big problems

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

I'm waiting for a yuri development to read this.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

I still don't see the benefits of adding Joker to this manga.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

wha- wait it turned to subtext? What happened?

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

These two are very cute together. Still waiting to see what that blank line was though. ....Are you sure that the only reason that Yugure Yuhi is conscious of you is because of your voice acting prowess? This was super gay, but I guess I understand the subtext tag for now, but I fully expect the yuri tag to return soon.

Stalker-kun should fuck off, go back to reading creepy fanfics or something, don’t you have anything better to do??

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Oh no!!! Subtext tag now?

:sad mood intensifies:

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

on what planet is this subtext? did the LN pull a fast one?

joined Jan 31, 2021

Otaku guy should die in a hole :)))

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

The eroticism that is friends who are also each other #1 rival. I hope this turns into yuri but I have my doubts.

There is hope though because on Dengeki Bunko, the publishers website, its tagged with 百合 which means lily/yuri

last edited at May 6, 2021 11:41PM

Mistress Trupin
joined Jul 24, 2018

The dude is somehow both extremely observant and delusional at the same time

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

They will become Super Friends

Superhero Yuri. Maybe the protags can do voice work for that Marxist tokusatsu series everyone is talking about?

The eroticism that is friends who are also each other #1 rival. I hope this turns into yuri but I have my doubts.

I dunno, Rival yuri is the spiciest kind...

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

God that Otaku fuck

last edited at May 7, 2021 1:17AM

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

I love this manga even if it doesn’t turn out to be explicitly a yuri story. But I would be happy if it was...

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

The vibe I get from reading Google-translated reviews of the LNs (very reliable, I know) is that the series remains focused on their careers and continues to be yuri-ish without explicitly defining their feelings for each other. A bit disappointing, but I don't mind too much as long as we continue to see cute stuff like this and neither of them dates someone else (which would be unlikely anyway, considering their careers).

Again, this is just based on some poor translations of a few people's subjective thoughts, so take it with the Dead Sea.

joined Feb 21, 2019

jesus, such a GREAT chapter of some progress and feelings/blushing annnnd the fcking stalking creep ruins it at the end -_-

@TurboTime huh, I see... bit disappointing to hear that, would've been nice to see them get together maybe once their careers go on a bit. Well, maybe it will progress into that later on, I do see the seiyuu career as the main focus of this manga after all, yuri as more a side plot type thing :o

last edited at May 7, 2021 3:47AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So much blushing. ^_^

けやき坂46
Original
joined Jan 30, 2019

Subtext now?

Fb_img_1599741472071
joined Aug 15, 2020

Otaku dude kinda sus

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

It was never tagged as yuri on sites like comicwalker.

joined Jun 7, 2019

SUBTEXT?HOW?? I WAS SO EXCITED
nOOOo my enemies to lovers ;-;

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Just some platonic blushing between the bestest of heterosexual superfriends.

To reply you must either login or sign up.