Forum › Posts by Primeval Revenant

Primeval Revenant
joined Jun 16, 2019

I don't understand how people would see this as pointless at all, it's just... puzzling. Does the story suddenly have no meaning now?

Yes. As they betrayed the primary point of the story. I have the same opinion about Your Lie in April btw.

Oh? Pray tell, what was the primary point of a story called “The summer you were there”, where one of the characters has been extensively and heavily implied to be terminally ill, besides what happened now? Please do enlighten us with your incredible literary analysis.

last edited at Jan 2, 2024 7:59PM

Primeval Revenant
joined Jun 16, 2019

Concur with the rest. Was enjoying it until the transphobic cliche gave me whiplash and then it just soured the entire thing. Started feeling TERFy.

Primeval Revenant
joined Jun 16, 2019

I always feel very... odd when I see a plotline where a woman settles for marrying a man after having been rejected or the like. I could understand if she genuinely loved him, bisexual people exist after all, but I don't see that being the case here... Feels like it reinforces the idea that you absolutely need someone else to be happy, even if they aren't someone you love, and that is just... sad.

Primeval Revenant
joined Jun 16, 2019
Notsnenks-1568296884728373251-img1

^^ Yeah, no. You’d be disappointed. The story is a danmei and as such a M/M main pairing story. The yuri is not even close to canon, even if a lotta people have it as headcanon. And I wasn’t aware that translations of the story had become scarce… O.o

last edited at Sep 10, 2022 10:30AM

Primeval Revenant
joined Jun 16, 2019

After Kronii's traumatic incident where she cheated on herself, with herself, she sought solace in Fauna's arms.

Primeval Revenant
joined Jun 16, 2019

Cute art and characters
Kid needs to be in a foster home
Horrible mother
Terrible influence

Wat.

joined Jun 16, 2019

I've gone through all the previously translated material already, and we've gotten so very close to an actual end point or true romance (and yes, this is not just yuri gag, it does get there for all those who might be fearing otherwise), but it is like everything hit a wall and we're right back to waiting for the translation from the start. I understand wanting to retranslate it all from the beginning to make sure it is all up to the standards of the current scanlator, but it does feel a bit frustrating sometimes.
Oh well, just gotta keep waiting, I guess.

Primeval Revenant
joined Jun 16, 2019

I just love it when ABO stories comment sections devolve into how people hate ABO rather than talking about the story itself.

/s

Yup. There is literally a tag for it. You know what you're going in for. And yet they still go in and go on a rant. Rather pathetic how much a concept they hate holds space in their minds.

Story is going an interesting direction for now, will watch and see where it goes.

Primeval Revenant
joined Jun 16, 2019
96379068_p0

^^Dude, heck off already. You dislike the character and the ship, fine. Nobody likes everything. But you've been consistently clicking the images anyways and repeating yourself about your dislike. It costs you nothing to not engage.

Primeval Revenant
joined Jun 16, 2019

Have a shred of self respect, good gods. Just letting herself being used as a bargaining chip and, after that, letting the goalposts keep shifting especially without consideration for Yori just feels hollow and vapid.

Primeval Revenant
Image Comments 23 Aug 23:49
joined Jun 16, 2019
92196404_p0

Gura proceeds to ground pound Ame to assert dominance.

Primeval Revenant
joined Jun 16, 2019

This manga is marked as Subtext, but this is some KyoAni-bait level subtext, holy hell.

Also, damn it all for creepy fans >.>

joined Jun 16, 2019

Oh my, I was NOT expecting that development. Honestly, I'd enjoy that being explored most of all alongside all the yuri shenanigans. Rebecca x Ema is quickly carving a place in my shipper heart.

joined Jun 16, 2019

A game to play the part of this dude? Sounds good.

Primeval Revenant
Image Comments 17 Jan 02:07
joined Jun 16, 2019
Ogptnvb

This legitimately makes me squeal, what the hell. It is so unbearably adorable!

joined Jun 16, 2019

Honestly, the story execution is pretty meh, mostly due to being too short for the necessary development, but I really didn't expect this much of a storm for such a simple little thing. Sheesh people, calm down. It wasn't amazing, but it wasn't hellfire trash.

Primeval Revenant
Image Comments 14 Aug 21:03
joined Jun 16, 2019
81993443_p0

Cerberus is a single being in multiple bodies so I doubt it.

Primeval Revenant
Image Comments 09 Jun 10:44
joined Jun 16, 2019
Exqzw_euyaiqhy8-orig

Full original harem is where it's at. Only the best for Bakarina!

Primeval Revenant
joined Jun 16, 2019

What the... That prince-like girl crossed the line between molester and rapist a long time ago. I love a good delinquent yuri, but eeeeeh, no.

Yeh, it seemed way over the line for me to enjoy it too...

Primeval Revenant
Image Comments 26 May 10:05
joined Jun 16, 2019
Exw5rmywoaedu4k-orig

While I do prefer Veleanor, Magivel is also pretty nice and the art is beautiful. Would be great to have some Magiveleanor too tho :P

last edited at May 26, 2020 7:41PM

Primeval Revenant
Image Comments 14 Apr 09:06
joined Jun 16, 2019
Evfapdauwaaz-f8-orig

You can not convince me Veleanor isn't at least a bit canon. And by gods if I can add Magilou to the pile I will.

Primeval Revenant
Image Comments 09 Mar 23:07
joined Jun 16, 2019
Ec5typzuuaa-lfx-orig

^You are not the only one.

Primeval Revenant
joined Jun 16, 2019

What is it with people going 'Friends kiss too'. Is that something that actually happens? Like, I get small teenage experimenting but it isnt exactly something that happens regularly enough for people to go 'Yeah, friends do it too.' Especially not these kisses. Unless it is a cultural difference that I'm just not seeing...

Primeval Revenant
Image Comments 21 Dec 13:38
joined Jun 16, 2019
78347952_p0

The art is pretty lovely and all... but is it just me or is something very wrong with Enterprise's breast?

Primeval Revenant
Image Comments 02 Oct 20:54
joined Jun 16, 2019
M3yarx6

Oh god, what happened to her face.