Forum › The Two Sides of Seiyuu Radio discussion

Fc30b8c18898ba98167bd0db444c72ba-compressed
joined Sep 25, 2020

Fuwaa

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Superhero Yuri. Maybe the protags can do voice work for that Marxist tokusatsu series everyone is talking about?

hello i would like to know where i can find this very good tokusatsu series

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

This manga is marked as Subtext, but this is some KyoAni-bait level subtext, holy hell.

Yeah, I see your point. Being touchy-feely and blushes galore: nope-we-just-friends-and-co-workers-in-a-healthy-competition-as-voice-actors.

Also, damn it all for creepy fans

Wasn't really focusing on the Otaku guy. Makes me wonder if this is kind of an author's self-insert cuz his presence seems to be a harbinger for something.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Step 1: Track down the real identity of some idol/voice actresses that you admire.

Step 2: Expose this closely held secret of theirs to the world, thus potentially placing them in serious, immediate, physical danger.

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

This manga is marked as Subtext, but this is some KyoAni-bait level subtext, holy hell.

Yeah, I see your point. Being touchy-feely and blushes galore: nope-we-just-friends-and-co-workers-in-a-healthy-competition-as-voice-actors.

The last time I've seen this blushing orgy was in Hanigare. And I still have Subtext PTSD from that one. I am not going to let my self down and anticipate anything out of this. I'm just here because the plot seems interesting, and the yuri would just be the cherry on top.

Barddoniaeth
joined Jul 27, 2020

The last time I've seen this blushing orgy was in Hanigare. And I still have Subtext PTSD from that one. I am not going to let my self down and anticipate anything out of this. I'm just here because the plot seems interesting, and the yuri would just be the cherry on top.

It's funny that both Hanigare and this are serialized on the same magazine.

The plot is indeed interesting (I read the light novel), and it will get better from now.
Also, poor Stalker-kun

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Step 1: Track down the real identity of some idol/voice actresses that you admire.

Step 2: Expose this closely held secret of theirs to the world, thus potentially placing them in serious, immediate, physical danger.

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit!

It's the internet. Always assume the worst.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I'm actually cool with them staying just friends, what can I say, I just really like this rival dynamic, series could def do without glasses-kun tho.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Superhero Yuri. Maybe the protags can do voice work for that Marxist tokusatsu series everyone is talking about?

hello i would like to know where i can find this very good tokusatsu series

Erm, it's not really a series, just a one-off gag in a manga... unfortunately. :-)

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Boy you live in a fantasy world^2

joined May 1, 2015

I hope that idiot can keep his mouth shut.
Imagine wrecking someone's life because you have none of your own.

F94f4454-2d43-4522-a33a-00c2b6de5666b
joined Jul 24, 2020

Ahhhhhhh they finally admit they see each other as rivals, just one more step to the enemies-to-rivals-to-lovers trope <3333
Hope the weaboo gets run over by a car before he decides to act irresponsably and the proof about the girl's professional lives burns with him.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

i'm sorry but,that guy is f*cking creepy

i hope he don't do anything stupid

last edited at May 8, 2021 5:03AM

cookiecutter
Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Man this manga gets better with every chapter and the art is just amazing, I feel so blessed this exists. The intensity of the rivalry feels on par with shonen manga while the sexual tension is off the charts, what a perfect combination lol

Reimari2%20-%20crop
joined Sep 7, 2016

"It's not doxing, those are public information!" -Hololive Doxxers

Why do this series tend to finish wholesome chapters with disgusting notes...

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

"It's not doxing, those are public information!" -Hololive Doxxers

Why do this series tend to finish wholesome chapters with disgusting notes...

Pretty sure it's to remind everyone that the idol industry is an ugly, ugly business, despite how much it is glamorized in the media, and creepy doxxers and stalkers are just one of the constant threats it faces.

last edited at May 12, 2021 7:08AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Honestly the world has so much shitty stuff because of humans, that I don't believe in humanity at all anymore. Yeah there's an occasional good person in the world, but that surely doesn't outweigh all the greed, anger, and madness here as well. It's sad that this is something that could happen in real life. Although this is a comedic yuri manga so we know nothing too serious will happen, parasocial relationships are toxic and rotten to the core.

joined Mar 24, 2021

Is this still being translated?

Bb8a9f6b-acc2-4e0f-90f6-d54026cb173e_1_201_a
joined Feb 16, 2021

Little buddy wants to know what to do right? I know what you should do! … cease to exist

joined Nov 27, 2016

Is it just me or did the pacing in those last two chapters kind of go all over the place

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

Well!
Are we nearing the end? This seems to be 3/4 sort. We'll see.

joined Sep 11, 2019

This hits really hard what with Suzuhara Lulu and Kiryu Coco's Graduation and the harassment they faced. Granted one of them had foreign harassers but it still hits the same.

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

wat

EnjoyTheNoise
Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Is it just me or did the pacing in those last two chapters kind of go all over the place

I feel similar, maybe author is being rushed?

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

I think we're coming up on the ending of the first light novel. Don't know how far the manga will go though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.