Forum › She's Not What I Expected discussion

Img_20200523_003304
joined Mar 6, 2020

Ahah so cute

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

That's not a happy ending in my book! Give me more!

joined Jul 28, 2020

Cute.
The cow is an akabeko though (ngl Etruscan ceramic would have been funny too)

joined Mar 5, 2016

yes!! BOAR VESSEL!!!

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Blondie is just a little bit superficial person... Oh well, lot of relationships actually start exactly for reasons like that.

Afterwards the people love to explain and rationalize their crushes with something that feels bit more solid and logical, so it's not embarrassing to admit someone just was in your strike/kink zone and you took a chance on them.

It also explains why rescue romances are so popular in fiction. It's a good way to pretend you had at least some kind of deeper and more worthwhile reason to go after someone.

last edited at Apr 23, 2021 8:21AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Lol- I've not seen that confession method before - just blurt it out lol :)

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Gap moe occasionally cures uselessness, noted.

Dayer Uploader
Discordavi
Dayer
joined Jun 26, 2018

When she has the limited edition neolithic ceramic cow
(• 0 • )

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

Some happy cuteness to start my day

joined Jul 26, 2016

When she has the limited edition neolithic ceramic cow
(• 0 • )

...600-500 BCE is well into Iron Age tho. Etruscans are the guys the Romans deposed as the big cheese of Italy - indeed the king they overthrew to originally establish their Republic was an Etruscan.

NGL tho that boar is cute as hecc

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

morosexual

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Cutee

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Diabetes

joined Feb 7, 2013

That's not a happy ending in my book! Give me more!

You mean, it's happy, but not an ending!

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ladies, if she has that boar vessel, you better marry her on the spot.

joined Aug 14, 2017

This is like a shorter version of Yuri Kagi (by Seta Seta), a single-volume manga that has tragically not been translated into English. Almost makes me want to do it myself so everyone else can enjoy it as much as I do.

https://booklive.jp/product/index/title_id/499967/vol_no/001

last edited at Apr 23, 2021 10:43AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This is like a shorter version of Yuri Kagi (by Seta Seta), a single-volume manga that has tragically not been translated into English. Almost makes me want to do it myself so everyone else can enjoy it as much as I do.

Yuri Kagi is great, an extremely enjoyable yuri love comedy. It's not translated to English, but it's completely translated to Spanish. In case anyone is interested, link follows:

https://lectortmo.com/library/manga/43841/yuri-kagi

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

Serotonin

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

This reminds me of the "Morosexual" meme. Except that the main character is more like a "dorkosexual" who can't stop herself from feeling love and lust every time she sees a dorky aspect of someone.

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

Bless this wholesome mess

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Was not expecting that ending and yay she accepted.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I, too, assess a lady's socks as I consider engaging them. -nod nod-

joined Jul 21, 2020

This reminds me of the "Morosexual" meme. Except that the main character is more like a "dorkosexual" who can't stop herself from feeling love and lust every time she sees a dorky aspect of someone.

joined Apr 24, 2015

Blondie is just a little bit superficial person... Oh well, lot of relationships actually start exactly for reasons like that.

Afterwards the people love to explain and rationalize their crushes with something that feels bit more solid and logical, so it's not embarrassing to admit someone just was in your strike/kink zone and you took a chance on them.

It also explains why rescue romances are so popular in fiction. It's a good way to pretend you had at least some kind of deeper and more worthwhile reason to go after someone.

I mean, that's how all romances start fam.

To reply you must either login or sign up.