Forum › Who Decided That Blues Had To Be Cool!? discussion

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

God I really love Azurite and Ruby together.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

God I really love Azurite and Ruby together.

They really are great and dorky and precious

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

A nice chapter as always!

You know, I wish Precure blue's had outfits like Azu's lol.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Oh My Gosh We Switched Bodies

Hard agree with the translators here, this series is a gift and brightens my day up everytime I read it.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

i like this manga a lot, most magical girl parodies/satire/deconstruction go the shameless gross over the top ecchi or the horror aspect (which basically only madoka has done well), so a comedy is nice to see. i also love chunnibyou characters so that's the cherry on top

Have you read Machikado Mazoku? I think you’d like it

Machimazoku is the beeeest

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

The return of Foxy and Buns! I approve.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

So, the blue is the eater one

joined Jan 22, 2015

Yes

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Oh my god she's dead D:

Eaten alive, what a way to go.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Whatever happened or didn't in/after the last panel, it's still more overt than they've ever been. The subtext in this relationship is rapidly becoming . . . text.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

The​ amount​ of​ service​ in​ this​ chapter​ worth​ wait​ing​ for​ 2​ weeks.

joined Jun 1, 2016

Ruby not hesitating to touch the butt lol. I wouldn't be surprised if she recognized Azu's real form solely based on her butt

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Did they just nonchalantly cross the line? Sudden beautiful relationship progression

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Dont think so really- it was more a gag than anything- I can guess she just showered her face with kissess or something and it wont be brought up as some kinda serious progress unfortunatley- i'd like to be wrong though!

joined Mar 16, 2021

Really, even in a supposedly cute and sexy form, azu's abs still stands out. I start to believe those abs are not product of transformation.

If that's true, azu would be an athletic and muscular girl despite looking like a bookworm and acting like an otaku before she became magical girl. She would be a more condensed chunk of materialized gap-moe.

joined Nov 9, 2014

This is really good, how come this it not serialized yet

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

What's more surprising is that the author haven't tagged this as Yuri considering how gay it is.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

^weyt really?

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Really, even in a supposedly cute and sexy form, azu's abs still stands out. I start to believe those abs are not product of transformation.

If that's true, azu would be an athletic and muscular girl despite looking like a bookworm and acting like an otaku before she became magical girl. She would be a more condensed chunk of materialized gap-moe.

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

joined Apr 8, 2021

I think a realistic take on the last panel is that she took "eat" literally, and gave her a love bite. If we don't see a hickey or three on her neck in the next chapter I'm going to be very disappointed.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Did they just nonchalantly cross the line? Sudden beautiful relationship progression

I am guess that switching bodies is one hell of an icebreaker.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

I think a realistic take on the last panel is that she took "eat" literally, and gave her a love bite. If we don't see a hickey or three on her neck in the next chapter I'm going to be very disappointed.

Ruby might plan to find Azu's true identity by finding a girl who has the hickey she gave.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Might just be that abs are part of the transformation package, so Ruby got them too. Makes more sense to me than Azu somehow being ripped for no reason.

Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-23_um_21.02.14
joined Jun 13, 2012

Ruby and Azu are just the cutest! I cannot express how much I love this series!!!

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Ruby not hesitating to touch the butt lol. I wouldn't be surprised if she recognized Azu's real form solely based on her butt

I'm sure she would, if she ever actually got to see it.

That's why we need that swimsuit episode!

To reply you must either login or sign up.