Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Hell yeah. Damn, Mai is hopelessly in love after all this time.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

The premise just keeps getting better with Mai being involved as the counter protagonist now.

joined Jan 14, 2020

The premise just keeps getting better with Mai being involved as the counter protagonist now.

"Deuteragonist" is a good word for that, though I don't know if it quite applies here. But like Tohsaka Rin is the deuteragonist of Fate/stay night. Shirou's the protagonist but she's always there.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Deuteragonist

joined Jul 21, 2020

"Asumi-chan wa rezu fuzoku ni kyoumi ga arimasu!" chapter 5 in Spanish:

https://lectortmo.com/viewer/32b3a6a63e8f2497e4b8fddb06b1b955/cascade

THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG MAI KNOWS EVERYTHING AAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(taking a deep breath) Ok I've calmed down now. Another extraordinary chapter of an absolutely extraordinary series; I think I could keep reading about the lives of these characters for years and years and never get bored.

Same here this comic is a 10 in everything, story, art, character development, and plenty of pages of steamy sex action that make you feel hot and bothered after reading! Wow!

Mai, the girl from Asumi's past, who is still as much in love with Asumi as before AND WHO FINALLY FINDS OUT THAT ASUMI IS A REGULAR CUSTOMER OF THE LESBIAN BROTHEL, AND CONFIRMS IT WHEN SHE SEES ASUMI ON A DATE WITH ANOTHER OF THE BROTHEL GIRLS!

Nobody was expecting this. Mai is crazy adoring Asumi and if the context was different she would have tried to seduce her right after meeting but now that she knows Asumi has regular sex with tons of women and is great in bed, doh, I bet she's lost her confidence.

I bet she's fearing now that if she goes and sleep with Asumi then Asumi who is super experienced will think Mai's lovemaking is "just normal" and dump her forever.

Time for Mai to start a intense program of martial arts sex training in order to WIN! XD

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Mai is a lolicon.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Mai is a lolicon.

A filthy toddlercon even

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Asumi already booking her next visit rather quickly... Maybe even during the act. D:

I wonder if they noticed her when she panicked and fled. Asumi recognizes her, the other girl gives her working name, and Asumi books the appointment immediately.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Story progression is appreciated, but next chapter should have double the amount of sex to compensate.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Mai is a lolicon.

A filthy toddlercon even

Yeah that part made me kinda uncomfortable when she was fantasizing about kid Asumi like that.

...well hopefully she gets over that because ITS HAPPENING. THE CHAPTER WE’VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

last edited at Mar 26, 2021 2:56PM

joined Nov 14, 2014

I'm excited about the two finally meeting up but this better not be near the end! I'm just getting into this!

joined Jan 21, 2020

I'm excited about the two finally meeting up but this better not be near the end! I'm just getting into this!

Yeah even tho im hyped about them getting to meet, i really like this premise and still want alot more of it, so i hope its nowhere close to ending yet.

joined Apr 29, 2020

Mai is a lolicon.

A filthy toddlercon even

the right line has arrows on both ends, the left one extends (I want to believe) down to the floor

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I wonder if Asumi would actually date Mai, since isn’t having a relationship with a client not allowed for sex workers in these situations?

joined Feb 1, 2021

Oh! Progress!

...I'm not sure I'm ready. I was kind of enjoying the whole lesbian prostitute Pokemon thing this manga had going on. (though chapter 3 still skeeved me out a little.)

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Asumi already booking her next visit rather quickly... Maybe even during the act. D:

I wonder if they noticed her when she panicked and fled. Asumi recognizes her, the other girl gives her working name, and Asumi books the appointment immediately.

This did occur to me as well, tis a possibility for sure, but quite rude to the girl she is already with.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Holy shit!! It's happening people we are in the endgame now

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I wonder if Asumi would actually date Mai, since isn’t having a relationship with a client not allowed for sex workers in these situations?

Why would Asumi care about that?

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Shoutout to my homie Mai, the poor girl is still having nightmares about that one throwaway line about the kiss feeling plain...
You bet when they actually end up meeting it will be anything but plain!

joined Sep 25, 2017

To be fair with Mai, Asumi has also been fantasizing about her in middle-school form, since she can only remember her that way. So they're both lolicons for now xD

Also the age difference between the two is less than I thought, i was thinking 2-3 years but Mai is 22 and Asumi has recently turn 21(she can drink now), only they're only one year apart (1.5 maybe? )

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Mai is a lolicon.

A filthy toddlercon even

the right line has arrows on both ends, the left one extends (I want to believe) down to the floor

I mean, yeah, but also Mai is sitting down there.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

To be fair with Mai, Asumi has also been fantasizing about her in middle-school form, since she can only remember her that way. So they're both lolicons for now xD

Also the age difference between the two is less than I thought, i was thinking 2-3 years but Mai is 22 and Asumi has recently turn 21(she can drink now), only they're only one year apart (1.5 maybe? )

Drinking age varies by region in Japan. She's probably 18, since she was in elementary school when Mai was graduating Middle school.

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

On this page:

THREE YEARS LATER

So… three years, give or take?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

YEEEESSSS

Fuckkk it's happening, they're doing the thing long lost childhood friends dream of. I'm lowkey jealous, but also so happy for them. This meeting is going to have some fireworks.

joined Mar 8, 2016

On the one hand, this series is giving up a golden opportunity for a long run with Asumi visiting a colorful, varied, and numerous succession of different companions (a la Yurikanpu). But it was always obvious that the focus was less on the journey and more on the destination and that Mai was going to be found sooner rather than later, so I'm not surprised.

Enjoyable enough for what it was while it lasted.

(Unless that reservation is a huge fakeout and it's a different Asumi or a spy organization recruiting Mai or the Dansetsu no Kabe and we take a wild turn ><;)

last edited at Mar 26, 2021 4:45PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.