Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

joined Aug 10, 2016

I'm not a fan of this new age of scanlation teams using the word simp. I appreciate the effort but god does it make me want to roll my eyes out of my skull..

Thats fair, but given how she acted this chapter and their use of other cringier slang in past ones, simp felt fitting.

last edited at Jan 25, 2021 10:48AM

joined Dec 7, 2019

She done touch the butt

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

Hotel when :(

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

This chapter is a GIFT dude. I love that they’re developing Azul x Baiser, with that fucking iconic Cinderella moment, “oh! I recognize this massaging/pussy spreading technique, could it be my beloved??”

And also, the confirmation of what a lot of us thought was going on from the beginning—Utena’s path in life is to change the world from Madoka vibes to BDSM-themed Saturday morning cartoon stuff. She is extremely imposing and powerful, but she has a very specific perspective and set of principles. She doesn’t want violence and death: she’s setting up a series of BDSM scenes.

And to go with that, this chapter was basically about her embodying some of the principles and practices of safe BDSM; she wanted to check that nobody is being really hurt, physically and emotionally, and set things up so they can do their stuff in a way that’s safe. The fact that she’s helping to rebuild the town vibes with this too, it’s like, “it’s not just your job to clean up after this, we’re both part of it.” And the massage to Azul, besides being a horni moment, was also about makinng her feel better after the hard work and stress—sort of like villain aftercare. She’s demonstrating not just affection toward the magical girls but also genuine care that they’re okay, physically and mentally, and pitching in to do cleanup. She’s a good domme, y’all.

Only when all that is taken care of does she go back to her terrifying dominatrix persona.

I fucking looooove this series. It does everything so well.

I’d go so far as to say it’s Kill la Kill-tier in terms of how awesome and thoughtful/creative it is and what it does with genre.

last edited at Jan 25, 2021 4:10PM

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I'm not a fan of this new age of scanlation teams using the word simp. I appreciate the effort but god does it make me want to roll my eyes out of my skull..

Thats fair, but given how she acted this chapter and their use of other cringier slang in past ones, simp felt fitting.

I mean, what other word could they use that fits that well for her?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Being angry at words serves no purpose unless they are slurs against a protected group. Simps aren't a protected group, nor should they be.

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

I died at Nemo's "Cheer the fuck up, Captain!"

joined Sep 11, 2019

Utena getting some o' that ass

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I mean, what other word could they use that fits that well for her?

Something I could actually understand would be nice, but I guess I can live with this as well.

joined Oct 11, 2018

Baiser is my god now

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

I like how she recognized that sexual harassments technique XD.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

This chapter is a GIFT dude. I love that they’re developing Azul x Baiser, with that fucking iconic Cinderella moment, “oh! I recognize this massaging/pussy spreading technique, could it be my beloved??”

And also, the confirmation of what a lot of us thought was going on from the beginning—Utena’s path in life is to change the world from Madoka vibes to BDSM-themed Saturday morning cartoon stuff. She is extremely imposing and powerful, but she has a very specific perspective and set of principles. She doesn’t want violence and death: she’s setting up a series of BDSM scenes.

And to go with that, this chapter was basically about her embodying some of the principles and practices of safe BDSM; she wanted to check that nobody is being really hurt, physically and emotionally, and set things up so they can do their stuff in a way that’s safe. The fact that she’s helping to rebuild the town vibes with this too, it’s like, “it’s not just your job to clean up after this, we’re both part of it.” And the massage to Azul, besides being a horni moment, was also about makinng her feel better after the hard work and stress—sort of like villain aftercare. She’s demonstrating not just affection toward the magical girls but also genuine care that they’re okay, physically and mentally, and pitching in to do cleanup. She’s a good domme, y’all.

Only when all that is taken care of does she go back to her terrifying dominatrix persona.

I’d go so far as to say it’s Kill la Kill-tier in terms of how awesome and thoughtful/creative it is and what it does with genre.

I thought these damn stars looked so FAMILIAR. My brain is totally going Kill-La-Kill alternate universe now. I'm starting to wonder which parts of this will get cut if or whenever it gets an anime adaption. Sex sells, it'd be a crime to pass this up.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I thought these damn stars looked so FAMILIAR. My brain is totally going Kill-La-Kill alternate universe now. I'm starting to wonder which parts of this will get cut if or whenever it gets an anime adaption. Sex sells, it'd be a crime to pass this up.

Bruh, Utena is just pepega Satsuki with more BDSM vibes... holy shit...

kiwi is her jakuzure, she's collecting allies by beating them...

omg. are we on to something? is this not just shitposting?

last edited at Jan 29, 2021 4:02AM

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I will be so disappointed if this ended in like happily ever after moment where good and evil will just fight continuously with pervy battle scenes being the norm. That would be such a default ending. Please make this end with Utena becoming everyone's mistress and them eye-ing other magical girls to join her harem. Feels like that would be the only satisfying ending.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I will be so disappointed if this ended in like happily ever after moment where good and evil will just fight continuously with pervy battle scenes being the norm. That would be such a default ending. Please make this end with Utena becoming everyone's mistress and them eye-ing other magical girls to join her harem. Feels like that would be the only satisfying ending.

Utena's established as loving those battles, so I don't think she'd be too happy with them being over and done with. The ideal ending we're looking at is probably Sam and Ralph, rather than a peaceful harem or genuine battles.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Until Baiser flipped out when Azul broke, that's where I thought this series would go. Since then... I'm not sure anymore.

Azusa_aizawa_ln_mugshot
joined Apr 22, 2018

I refer Magenta. She is general magical girl type, while Sulfur is kinda cool and abit S, Azul is M. And Baiser is extreme S of S, she is scary as hell just like a queen of sexual Yuri

joined Jul 26, 2016

while Sulfur is kinda cool and abit S,

More like she straight up keeps trying to murder Baiser and Leo on sight, unless the presence of civilian witnesses obliges restraint. MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES and so on. Probably Alice too if only due to that whole deeply creepy family-play brainwashing thing she subjected the Tres to...

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Lmao I love how this just goes for it

Shadowofdimentio
Madoka%202
joined May 13, 2018

Honestly these two idiots are the best and this chapter just reconfirms it. They're so cute together

joined Mar 14, 2021

I WANT THIS TO BE ANIMATED!!!

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I WANT THIS TO BE ANIMATED!!!

ME TOO!

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

God, I'd love to see this get an anime without toning anything down.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lmfao I love this so fucking much.

To reply you must either login or sign up.