Forum › Posts by nico7

joined Oct 11, 2018

Oh shit I think I fell in love with Yoshioka when she said she wanted to be with Watanabe

joined Oct 11, 2018

Aww my heart :(

joined Oct 11, 2018

I’ll take anything by Nagori Yu even if it gets abandoned hehehe cries

joined Oct 11, 2018

Maria sama ga miteru (sort of) but vampires with a level of Yuri that slaps me on the face??!!!
I’m in.

joined Oct 11, 2018

I low-key want Mai to be the one blushing and being flustered in the future. Give me gap moe pls.

joined Oct 11, 2018

The only reason why I don’t feel uncomfortable with the story is because Mai looks older. I got kinda creeped out with the co-worker tho.

joined Oct 11, 2018

This manga gives me the vibes of a slice of life anime by KyoAni

joined Oct 11, 2018

Baiser is my god now

nico7
School Zone discussion 08 Oct 08:22
joined Oct 11, 2018

Tsubaki is my favorite now

nico7
School Zone discussion 07 Oct 11:28
joined Oct 11, 2018

This chapter was way too cute, I was giggling so much at the handholding.. I am ded. This chapter screamed date vibe. Also, I find handholding way more intimate than clinging to a friend’s arm.

joined Oct 11, 2018

I really like this lesbian japanese Farrah Fawcett

nico7
School Zone discussion 05 Oct 13:45
joined Oct 11, 2018

dang i dont know why but i always have a hard time trying to remember their names...

Same.. but their personalities stick tho lol.

nico7
School Zone discussion 03 Oct 11:15
joined Oct 11, 2018

Yokoe this chapter went from lesbian zombie to lesbian Cthulu. We know that Yatsude ain't gonna stick her fingers into the abyss, because it'll finger her right back.

Then Yatsude will have 5 pages of introspective monologue about the experience

last edited at Oct 3, 2020 11:16AM

nico7
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 22:48
joined Oct 11, 2018

...anyway, I really like the author’s humor. They lead you on then bam it’s chaotic funny, and useless lesbians. Excited how the beach chapter will go.

nico7
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 15:57
joined Oct 11, 2018

Yatsude is a groper? What chapter was that? I’m sorry but I’m confused, I thought I read all the chapters.

The one when Yokoe wants to see Kei in maid outfit

I finally found it, thanks. I missed a chapter..damn. I could see how people would see it as groping/harassment(cultural thing). As for me, on that scene’s context, I viewed the butt slap and touching as physical comedy. If groping is equated to sexual harassment, then I couldn’t see it as such because slapping and touching a friend’s butt is just playful skinship where I’m from, but of course there are some who are uncomfortable with it. So in the end, I think people’s opinion on Yatsude in that scene is a product of their culture/environment.

Edited for clarifications. Also, it’s still groping, but people’s attitude towards it varies cuz of culture/environment.

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 10:18PM

nico7
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 14:50
joined Oct 11, 2018

Yatsude is a groper? What chapter was that? I’m sorry but I’m confused, I thought I read all the chapters.