Forum › If You Could See Love discussion

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

This gonna go poly for the three mains? Because... I'd be down for that.

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

In today's chapter, Haruno learns a very important lesson about polycules.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Nice ™

This is just the cast from here but timeskipped in my eyes.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Nice ™

This is just the cast from here but timeskipped in my eyes.

I was thinking that too, they have the same hair color at least lol. Everything else seems pretty different though

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm perfectly happy with this development :D

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

Sad to see this one go, it had a promising start

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Ring ding ding daa baa
Baa aramba baa bom baa barooumba

Wh-wha-what's going on-on?

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Rinna's so gay holy shit.

It is endlessly entertaining how a lot of yuri stuff will slowly reveal that basically everyone in the city is gay.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Poly confirmed!

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

slams on table POLYAMORY! POLYAMORY! POLYAMORY!

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

okay so poly end confirmed. borrrinnggg. oh well at least it's cute i suppose

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

No, that's confirmed nothing for the main pairing. If anything, that's just kill the poly ending. I don't see the point if the main pairing ending is just a copy of a side couple. The main pairing ending should not be the same as any side couple we have seen because it would feel like they just copy the dynamics of them rather than having their own, plus just because a poly work for someone doesn't it will work for anyone. And also, it will feel forced to me, i mean a kiss between the other part of the triangles who for no reason start to fall in love for each other over a simple kiss (doesn't make any sense unless they had feelings before) and now by pure chance, the MC stumble on probably the only poly couple of the town which happen to be 2 of their senseis, i mean that she would have found that her senseis was going out together would have been a matter of a time but she may not have known it was poly.
You know, i rather have an ending with the childhood friend and the friend going out together. Now that's would be original.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

As much as I love to see polyamory in yuri, it certainly seems weak here...but I'm also wondering if, rather than polyamory, the author wrote this as an opportunity for Mei to learn what each arrow type means. She's already seen that arrows come in all kinds of shapes, sizes, quantities and intensities, but she has yet to actually figure out what each individual arrow really stands for.

While a part of me wants to see poly here, it makes more reasonable sense for Mei to use this opportunity to find out just what each arrow type stands for. And if she ends up playing cupid for her friends...well, it works.

Frankly, I'll be laughing my ass off if she ends up falling for the Student Council president. But hey, at this point we really don't know enough yet. So, we can only wait and see.

I think I might end up eating my own words after this chapter...anyone got any soy sauce?

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

as long as its handled welll, i dont care what happens next for them

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

No, that's confirmed nothing for the main pairing. If anything, that's just kill the poly ending. I don't see the point if the main pairing ending is just a copy of a side couple. The main pairing ending should not be the same as any side couple we have seen because it would feel like they just copy the dynamics of them rather than having their own, plus just because a poly work for someone doesn't it will work for anyone. And also, it will feel forced to me, i mean a kiss between the other part of the triangles who for no reason start to fall in love for each other over a simple kiss (doesn't make any sense unless they had feelings before) and now by pure chance, the MC stumble on probably the only poly couple of the town which happen to be 2 of their senseis, i mean that she would have found that her senseis was going out together would have been a matter of a time but she may not have known it was poly.
You know, i rather have an ending with the childhood friend and the friend going out together. Now that's would be original.

nah poly end is gonna happen. she sees a happy relationship of three, the two friends she has kind of have a crush on one another, and now she realizes it's possible for all three of them to be together in a relationship. that's why it's boring cause they just gave away the ending. there's no way they're gonna even try to keep up the love triangle shenanigans after this.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

nah poly end is gonna happen. she sees a happy relationship of three, the two friends she has kind of have a crush on one another, and now she realizes it's possible for all three of them to be together in a relationship. that's why it's boring cause they just gave away the ending. there's no way they're gonna even try to keep up the love triangle shenanigans after this.

Then it's just bad writing nad the less subtle way to announce the ending game. "Oh, the 2 friends suddendly become gay for each other because they accidentaly shared a kiss, even though they had no feelings prior to that. And oh, the MC found the only poly couple and it's her senseis. Andnow watch me in a non original way, making the MC trio endup like them".
I'm sorry but if it's how the author want it to happen then i will probably drop when that happen, until the resolve of this, i will continue because i give them the benefice of the doubt that they won't make such a predictable ending after this build up.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

And also, it will feel forced to me, i mean a kiss between the other part of the triangles who for no reason start to fall in love for each other over a simple kiss (doesn't make any sense unless they had feelings before) and now by pure chance, the MC stumble on probably the only poly couple of the town which happen to be 2 of their senseis, i mean that she would have found that her senseis was going out together would have been a matter of a time but she may not have known it was poly.

IKR could the author pull such nonsense in an story about a girl being able to see love, where everyone is gay and she´s loved by two beauties it was soooo realistic and deep until now smh 0/10

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

I love how it's bad writing because it's unrealistic.
Lord of the Ring is bad writing as well cuz, you know, it's not real, all those orcs and elves. Battle For Minas Tirith is so cheap because there's a ghost army never mention before helping the human and easy win, boriiiiing.

Dc42c421b77cd6d3084fe2db220282e3
joined Aug 16, 2020

What a lovely series this has been so far. Great art, charming characterization, I want the trio to treat each other nice

joined Sep 16, 2014

Ah poly. Can't say I wasn't expecting that from the start.
It's nice and cute but I was kinda hoping for an ace mc since it'd be pretty ironic. 'Cupid' being ace and all but also playing matchmaker. Kinda like that guy from bloom into you.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

It would kind of be nice if this DOESNT go a poly end, like MC can see this functioning poly relationship but the twist is that it's still something that doesn't work for her and has to make up her mind (or the other two just go out and she remains their friend lolol)

Though I mean who am I kidding, it's definitely going to be a poly end. Which I wouldn't mind but not with this on the nose set up

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016

Someone help me figure out the arrow types again -_-

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Whats Up with people being thirsty for heartache everytime poly routes appear

This even happened in that story where the first page confirmed it was gonna be poly

Ahh well, people are gonna silly. So tell me, which of the MCs do you hate so much

last edited at Mar 10, 2021 3:02AM

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

Polyamory route. New tag?

joined Aug 8, 2020

HELL YEAH POLYAMORY LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Poly haters can read something else, polyamorous folks deserve to be represented, too.

Edited to be less inflammatory.

last edited at Mar 12, 2021 3:01AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.