Forum › If You Could See Love discussion

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

No no no no no no no no I don't want it to go in this direction

I don't care about everyone's side romance issues and allowing the main character to turn into ditzy Cupid for other people and ignore the own situation she has right now, I just want her to work on her own emotions and feelings and fall in love with her best friend hnnnnggg

Img_20190107_054630
joined Jan 26, 2019

Is this going to turn into Ao Ko ni Kiss to Shirayuri wo where we follow tons of relation who get way more developpement than the main pair for over 7 volumes ?

X
joined Mar 20, 2020

SPOILER
This series gonna be polyamory. At first its gonna be a little ntr tho.
Congrats to who expect this to happen. Lol.

last edited at Feb 27, 2021 2:22AM by Alice Cheshire

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

There are spoiler tags for this, use == before and after it

last edited at Feb 26, 2021 7:37AM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

The characters look and feel like they were inspired by the Love Live characters. The twins and roommates (the 3rd years and 2nd years). The 1st years might be related to the upcoming fake date and other romantic duties. This is about to turn into a straight up harem.

I’m sure someone will say it.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

It's becoming clear that the author has a liking for somewhat ridiculous premises. And I'm not talking about the whole "seeing love" business, which I think made a pretty good basis for a story. But the student council taking responsibility for solving everyone's romantic problems? Even if they can recruit a supernatural love detective to their side, does that really fall within their remit? Having said that, it could turn out to be rather entertaining... or utterly moronic. I suppose time will tell.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

MC is just cupid at this point lol

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

SPOILER

I'm not surprised. I kinda got the feeling that it was going to go that route. Though I'd recommend using == to spoiler tag

last edited at Feb 26, 2021 8:35PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

SPOILER

I'm not surprised. I kinda got the feeling that it was going to go that route. Though I'd recommend using == to spoiler tag

Don't think those tags are gonna be applied the way you think they are.

last edited at Feb 26, 2021 6:14PM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Not sure about this new direction

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I wonder how this will play out

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

wow this sure is the story now

joined Sep 9, 2016

So, someone may have posited this before, but is there any significance to the screentone the author is using for the arrows that the MC, despite her years of having this ability, just hasn't yet clued into? Or am I the one reaching here?

joined Jan 6, 2018

A bunch of lesbos :)

last edited at Feb 27, 2021 12:26AM

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

lmao that last page felt like a foreshadowing to carnage xD

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Agh well I guess this is just a thing that's happening now

I'm hoping that some of these situations will make her have to idk do some romance related shenanigans with the quiet girl and other times with the best friend, just to yknow, keep those fires burning and not just sideline them completely for these unrelated new characters

Like really a first year rich girl and her maid, this is the filler we have to expect now ughhh

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Niceeeee. I guess everyone has their own opinions about the direction this is going, but honestly kinda interested in this. It's kinda like Love Lab x An Easy Introduction to Love Triangles x Ouran to me.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

tragicheroine posted:

SPOILER

If you don't know how to tag spoilers then don't post them. You can find information on formatting posts here and I recommend you reading the rest of that thread seeing as you clearly haven't or else you would have seen the formatting post I linked.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So, someone may have posited this before, but is there any significance to the screentone the author is using for the arrows that the MC, despite her years of having this ability, just hasn't yet clued into? Or am I the one reaching here?

Do you mean the colours?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The various types of arrows represent various types of love, albeit not in a clear cut way. Some aspects we can guess based on the personalities of their owners (eg. Sayo's tentacle arrows suggest obsession, Mirai's flimsy arrows seem to represent lighthearted crushes that she can easily move on from) but much like Mei herself, we can only make educated guesses of what they truly mean.

last edited at Feb 27, 2021 6:24PM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

The various types of arrows represent various types of love, albeit not in a clear cut way. Some aspects we can guess based on the personalities of their owners (eg. Sayo's tentacle arrows suggest obsession, Mirai's flimsy arrows seem to represent lighthearted crushes that she can easily move on from) but much like Mei herself, we can only make educated guesses of what they truly mean.

So I don’t remember the names like that, but I think I can determine with a word like “obsession” you’re referring to one of the main two. I thought you were talking about the blue haired one, but I wouldn’t called that arrow a tentacle... I guess the blonde one since she has shot out a massive amount before... but I’d go with “fierce love” as a description of that rather than “obsession.” The blue one would probably be more obsessed based off that red throbber she keeps on deck. And I guess the one twin is the flimsy one.

last edited at Feb 28, 2021 7:05PM

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

realized too late that page 2 is in grayscale, what should I do to reupload

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

realized too late that page 2 is in grayscale, what should I do to reupload

Just make another upload request linking to the fixed version, specifying what you've corrected.

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

I think it's funny that Rinna is literally just thinking "damn Mei is so hot" all the time instead of paying attention to anything.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Okay I’m actually super down with the matchmaker thing. She’s learning real things about love and how it works, and this really feels like what should be happening for her own development. It feels intended, not extended.

To reply you must either login or sign up.