Forum › If You Could See Love discussion

joined Mar 19, 2020

I'm getting really uncomfortable all of a sudden with this one.

Why? Because clearly it’s going to drag everything out?

joined Mar 19, 2020

Honestly I was all for childhood friend, but now I’m not feeling it. Honestly the mc kind of annoys me, like why would she even ask her out in the first place? It’s just ugh.

Non cf is still adorable though. I hope she finds happiness.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Suddenly I've lost a lot of interest...

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I really like the way the arrows display different kinds of love, and how MC’s trauma (plus this ESP) is making her try to manage everyone’s emotions. This is a really cool concept, and well-executed, too.

People are talking about it being infinitely long, or unsatisfying, and IDK if I see that yet. We’ve seen some change and development, and it could either be setting up a like-this-forever scenario, or the story could all have these twists and turns. The fainting thing after the confession, and Sayo’s reaction to it, could either be a bullshit plot extender or evidence of the author’s willingness to deal with complicated emotions. It could split wither way, and I can’t tell right now. The thoughtfulness about MC’s predicament and different types of love makes me cautiously optimistic for the latter.

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Wtf was the point if her asking says again :/ ? Poor sayo, she’s such a cutie she don’t deserve this

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

CF is smart, she knows not to Jump in the wobbly train

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Unsurprisingly, Mei asking Sayo out got interrupted but I'm more curious about what Mei says in the flashback. If it's exactly like Sayo said and she got rejected, then there would be no need to obscure what Mei says.

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Yo is Rinna about to sacrifice her own love to hook these two up? Cause that's some bro shit right there.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I'm getting really uncomfortable all of a sudden with this one.

Why? Because clearly it’s going to drag everything out?

No, because with the introduction of the idol girl who's clearly into Mei, it seems that this is turning into a sort of harem manga, and those very rarely have satisfying endings.

joined Jul 1, 2020

TwT I feel really bad for Sayo

X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Shit.
I have read the raw version about 2-3 part ahead but didn't expect Sayo already rejected and now the one rejected (coz I can't read japanese and only read their expressions, lol lol sob).

I thought her and Rina will get same share of love from Mei. Now I know why Sayo have so much pain in her face from the lastest part of the raw one.

Mei gonna be typical dense shounen harem protagonist this way... And I don't like that. I expect Mei the one get ntr-ed not Sayo...

joined Feb 18, 2015

Why do I get the feeling that Rina is actually Akane and she's taken time off from being an Idol to be a "normal high school girl" because she fell for Mei but then was overwhelmed when they were placed in the same class?

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I want the three of them to have a poly relationship.

Ea068ec8502133f96ff1a1123008a767
joined Mar 26, 2020

^same

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Friiieeenddd.

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Damn it what the hell? I hate you. Don't be a jerk, stupid MC! :(

Uh, I knew it more drama and then nothing/harem at the end. -_-

joined May 11, 2015

i need more

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I'm wondering if Mei said something similar to what she said to Rinna about her trauma but more explicit about it, like how love never lasts or something which is why Sayo became afraid of it and settles for friendship because that's supposed to last "forever" /cynical
It does feel like the protagonist is knowingly hurting Sayo and I really don't know how I feel about that.
(still gonna read this though lmao)

Very curious as to why Rinna even likes Mei, the theory about the idol thing sounds really plausible.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

(4.2)

Oh dear.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I'm wondering if Mei said something similar to what she said to Rinna about her trauma but more explicit about it, like how love never lasts or something which is why Sayo became afraid of it and settles for friendship because that's supposed to last "forever" /cynical
It does feel like the protagonist is knowingly hurting Sayo and I really don't know how I feel about that.
(still gonna read this though lmao)

Very curious as to why Rinna even likes Mei, the theory about the idol thing sounds really plausible.

How is she intentionally hurting Sayo? She she saw Sayo was out of sorts, so she went out of her way to do something she thought would make her happy, despite it being something she is deeply uncomfortable with.

last edited at Dec 8, 2020 10:11PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

An understandable reaction, to be quite honest, especially given Mei's ability and history with it.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Can't really blame Mei here, I too hate that sort of love, it ends up being pretty shallow most of the time, although I can't help but feel a little bad for Rinna, I mean gee imagine confessing your love to your crush and them slapping your hand away, big ouch.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Tbf to MC

I don't think that confession would go over well in real life either. It sounds shallow and I think most people would prefer to hear that they're liked primarily for their character, even if that's not the case

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Pls let the childhood friend win for once, why the best girl never gets what she wants,

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Time for a lecture!

To reply you must either login or sign up.