New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

K

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

This was kind of foreshadowed in chapter 3.1, it's a good twist

last edited at Dec 9, 2020 9:21AM

joined Aug 8, 2020

Haruna: I am going to avoid love as much as I can, therefore I'm going to an all-girl high school.
Lesbians: exist
Haruna: I have made a grave miscalculation.

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

I'm still team Fukatsu, I hope she'll tell Haruna that she loves her in the inside too

last edited at Dec 9, 2020 6:32PM

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

This was kind of foreshadowed in chapter 3.1, it's a good twist

Good catch!

Incoming Drama I guess.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I wonder what would happen if she chose Fukatsu tho. Would the tentacle love arrow appear from Sayo?

Tumblr_mw6qvr5yfa1shyngio1_500
joined Oct 25, 2013

Yeah..i'll have to go team sayo, feels more meaningful. Tired of the Childhood friend = Death flag trope.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Somehow I feel like Rinna won't take this rejection too terribly; she seems like the kind of girl that confesses (and gets rejected) a lot.

joined Nov 11, 2020

sht i could go for both teams but man, i suddenly feel pressed X'D

joined Feb 18, 2015

Who else thinks that Rinna is actually the idol Akane-chan?

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Who else thinks that Rinna is actually the idol Akane-chan?

No one? At least, they look completely different to me...

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Akane does make an appearance in the flesh, though. Chekhov's Gun and all that.

joined May 30, 2020

I'm guessing Sayo likes her deeply compared to Rinna? LET THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND WIN DAMNIT.

joined May 30, 2020

-WAIT!- If the arrows mean what Mei thinks it means, does that mean in chapter 1's first page, her dad only loves her mom superficially however her mom loves her dad more deeply intimate?

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Man she really slapped that arrow like "Fuck that shit"

joined Aug 21, 2017

-WAIT!- If the arrows mean what Mei thinks it means, does that mean in chapter 1's first page, her dad only loves her mom superficially however her mom loves her dad more deeply intimate?

Good catch! Straight-tipped, solid color arrows seem to be more superficial, while transparent spade-tipped arrows seem to be deeper.
BUT we've also seen transparent straight arrows:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/if_you_could_see_love_ch01#3

and solid spade arrows:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/if_you_could_see_love_ch01#6

So there's another dynamic at play too. Maybe intensity? As in, the more solid the color, the more intense the love, while straight vs spade dictates superficial vs deep love. But size also seems to dictate intensity, so does color do the same, or something different?
If there's a logically consistent "love arrow system", kudos to the author for attention to detail.

DEEPEST LORE

last edited at Dec 12, 2020 5:24AM

joined Mar 19, 2020

Good catch! Straight-tipped, solid color arrows seem to be more superficial, while transparent spade-tipped arrows seem to be deeper.
BUT we've also seen transparent straight arrows:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/if_you_could_see_love_ch01#3

and solid spade arrows:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/if_you_could_see_love_ch01#6

So there's another dynamic at play too. Maybe intensity? As in, the more solid the color, the more intense the love, while straight vs spade dictates superficial vs deep love. But size also seems to dictate intensity, so does color do the same, or something different?
If there's a logically consistent "love arrow system", kudos to the author for attention to detail.

DEEPEST LORE

I’d love it if that were through, but I have doubts that the author put in that much detail. I’m proud ably wrong though.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I'm thinking the arrow system might be set up primarily to differentiate them for each character, with changes in that particular arrow to denote feelings. The dad's and mom's being different just might be so you don't confuse which is which in the panel.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Chapter 5.1 page 3-4. Song about self-indulgent self-loathing: https://youtu.be/zgUKQCVieWM?t=0m55s

Haruka sus.

last edited at Dec 19, 2020 11:59PM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

DEEPEST LORE

Mei can see love, but can even she can’t find the viable miracle build.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I like this girl.

Mei has been in need of some introspection. Her fear of love has been dominating her life.

So... can I just pray for everyone to be happy?

joined Sep 4, 2016

Calling it now, the twin is in love with her sister.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I was expecting more from this...

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

I hope sayo gets to be with her cuz she’s so sweet, she said she’s ok wit being friends as long as she gets to be wit her still and sayos love is genuine so it’s gonna be super heart breaking for me If it doesn’t happen

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

New challenger approaching!

I’m still 50/50 if this will end with poly or as friends...

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Yep. Rinna IS an idol. In the first flashback panel on the bottom of this page she's wearing the exact same idol outfit as "Akane" is wearing in the picture at the top of this page. Whether or not she is actually Akane or was simply in an idol unit with her remains to be seen.

last edited at Dec 20, 2020 7:10PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.