Forum › Posts by Queen Bee

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Really sad this one’s ending soon. There’s so few good monster girl yuri series, and even fewer series featuring a disabled protagonist. Oh well, I look forward to whatever Neji’s next project is, at least

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Maid is definitely best girl imo

Queen Bee
Image Comments 02 Sep 14:02
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020
Upxh6ij

I love this, it reminds me of me and my girlfriend

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

“Subtext”

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Can’t wait for this to not get any more chapters and to reread it a million times anyway

With the same fucking characters cosplaying different roles and doing the same shit over and over and over.

Yup, and I’ll love every second of it

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Can’t wait for this to not get any more chapters and to reread it a million times anyway

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Tragic but beautiful. Personally I didn't have any trouble following the story, which just made it that much more painful.

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Nagori Yu does it again, goddess bless the queen of yuri

Queen Bee
Image Comments 14 Jul 01:01
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020
Ehq9mokuyaaje1p-orig

^probably. Wattson is 22 and Wraith is 32, that seems like a sizeable enough gap to me

last edited at Jul 14, 2021 1:01AM

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Nagori Yu never disappoints

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Aaaaayyy new Nagori Yu series!!

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

The ending of this manga is going to kill me

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

ended better than I expected it to, I'm pleasantly surprised

Queen Bee
Aya's Shop discussion 01 Jun 07:22
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Personally I didn't have any trouble reading it, but I can safely say I didn't like it. Rape is a definite no from me, even in the weird sort-of-consensual-but-not-really way that it's presented here. I can see why it didn't have the rape tag, but I still wish it did because I would rather not have had that sprung on me without warning

Queen Bee
Image Comments 31 May 22:07
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020
E0jjqegucai_4rq-orig

From the thumbnail I thought this was Chris x Miku from Symphogear for a second

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Aw, prez wanted them to get together all along. I guess she’s not as much of an airhead as Koiko thought

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Ooh this was creepy and I loved it! I especially enjoyed how the characters mentioning that Emi only cared about eating foreshadowed the zombie twist

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Okay, so how long before we officially need a harem tag for this one?

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Both harem and feminism are suck. And feminism is even worse because harem at least works with yuri. Seriously? I guess the author is pretty low.

wow that sure is a take on... something, I guess

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Bruh moment I was reading the previous comments and I was wondering why everyone is still so mad at Ito but then the dates went past March and I was like "wait what?" Turns out I've been reading comments last year XD

lol I did the same exact thing

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Am I the only one who thinks selfcest shouldn’t apply to these two? Like yeah they share a body, but they’re definitely two separate people

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

i'm so scared of how this is going to end

Saaaaame. I know it probably won't end happily, but I still can't stop myself from reading it

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

I'm genuinely worried for every character in this series

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Yeah, I don't think this series could have ended any other way. It was really sad from start to finish, just seeing a world populated with traumatized people who couldn't break the cycle. I hope Shio manages to take the unconditional love part to heart without falling into the same pit as Satou and hurting more people, but it seems pretty unlikely given the themes of the story.

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

You love to see it