joined Jun 12, 2019

Cuties

joined Oct 10, 2016

Yay! Best manga of 2020 is back!
Also,
FURIOUSLY TAPS ON SCREEN

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Is this series qualified for the Wholesome tag?

Seems wholesome enough to warrant that tag to me.

joined Dec 5, 2018

MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

This is so cute. It's also awesome to a translation, at least for the Twitter strips, be officially approved by the creator.

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

For how simple it is, this is easily one of my favorite reads on the site. I just love the concept.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://tsugimanga.jp/nominate2020-web/
We get to read this manga for free, so maybe give it a vote on the above site to show your support! There are also a few more mangas on there that appear on Dynasty so maybe give those a vote too! Click the little birdie at the bottom of the page to vote, there are 2 categories so you get 6 votes in total. Voting closes July 3rd so get into it!

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Yuri tsundere is the best..

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

So I ignored this manga for the longest time because I saw "mute" and I didn't really want to read any disabilty/drama/angst. I've already watched and read Koe no Katachi, and while I thought it was quite good, I didn't exactly want to do it all over again. I was finally swayed when someone posted some pages of it on a Discord server I'm in so I became interested.

Now I'm way late to this conversation but I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents regarding using your phone to text/LINE/etc. While this was for absent for most of Koe no Katachi, for years now many series like Yuru Camp does this extremely frequently even though none of the characters are disabled, to the point where it makes me think "damn kids these days always glued to their phones and not talking face-to-face enough!" (even though I do exactly that myself, even before the pandemic, so I'm not THAT old)

Others have raised the points that "the notebook is cuter" and "being able to communicate through their phones would minimize the use/impact/drama of the mind-reading powers/muteness", which I think are all plausible. I'd also suggest maybe the author didn't grow up on texting/LINE/emails and just isn't hip with the times, so to speak. Most writers can only write what they know.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

@Mayjaplaya: As far back as 2001 the manga Baby Birth by Sukehiro Tomita & Haruhiko Mikimoto had a mute character using text to communicate. Don't look for it; the smart mute girl was literally the only good thing in the story. It might have worked if she was the hero, but she was only the damsel in distress. Another case of ableism.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting to get more of this (notwithstanding the serialized version on mangadex, which I haven't kept up with very well.) Wholesome

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Changing the teacher for the better as well. ^_^

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

this takes too long to update , i love this idea and i am glad is getting serialized.
The only fear i have every time something gets serialized is to not become like that shark girl manga which was cute and then became something hated by everyone.

Manga?

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting to get more of this (notwithstanding the serialized version on mangadex, which I haven't kept up with very well.) Wholesome

Huh. It's interesting that the serialized manga already had a chapter that mentioned the teacher being able to sign, but it hasn't had an equivalent to this yet.

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

Glad to see this continue since I don't know where to read the serialized version.
Also, the title of this chapter had me worried but I'm glad to see that they added, a possibly new, interesting character

joined Oct 10, 2016

First, how did I miss new chapter

Second, DOES THAT MEAN THIS SERIES IS BACK?!

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I'm pretty sure she would know how to do sign language because it would be faster to talk to people that way than to write it on paper. Especially with her family.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

RPPuzzle posted:

I'm pretty sure she would know how to do sign language because it would be faster to talk to people that way than to write it on paper. Especially with her family.

Yeah that would make sense

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I'll take another 50 cc's of that injected straight to my heart again.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

YUSSS!!! it's been awhile. I'm glad to see this again! <3

Boba
joined Sep 1, 2020

I have a friend with aphonia and I'm pretty sure she never bothered learning any sign language at all. She mostly just writes on a little notepad instead. Although perhaps it's likely she's an outlier and most people with the same or a similar condition would at least learn the basics.

I also suffer from selective mutism but in my case it's not nearly severe enough that I would need to learn to sign.

joined Mar 15, 2015

It might have been nice to see Kokosaki's reaction to Sanada's thoughts, as well as her change of heart. I wonder if Kokosaki's still angry about Sanada not telling the staff about Mashiro's aphonia, or she's willing to forgive her as long as she follows through on her promise to do better from now on.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So I ignored this manga for the longest time because I saw "mute" and I didn't really want to read any disabilty/drama/angst. I've already watched and read Koe no Katachi, and while I thought it was quite good, I didn't exactly want to do it all over again. I was finally swayed when someone posted some pages of it on a Discord server I'm in so I became interested.

Now I'm way late to this conversation but I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents regarding using your phone to text/LINE/etc. While this was for absent for most of Koe no Katachi, for years now many series like Yuru Camp does this extremely frequently even though none of the characters are disabled, to the point where it makes me think "damn kids these days always glued to their phones and not talking face-to-face enough!" (even though I do exactly that myself, even before the pandemic, so I'm not THAT old)

Others have raised the points that "the notebook is cuter" and "being able to communicate through their phones would minimize the use/impact/drama of the mind-reading powers/muteness", which I think are all plausible. I'd also suggest maybe the author didn't grow up on texting/LINE/emails and just isn't hip with the times, so to speak. Most writers can only write what they know.

I dont know how line Works But the notebook is clearly more convinient when talking to non-friends and its more personable as well

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

OMG this chapter with the teacher was so damn precious!!!! these little actions are what change things, and she did the first step, so cutee~

last edited at Mar 15, 2021 8:09PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.