Forum › Posts by Evanent

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

I'm sure she enjoyed it to her hearts content XDD Thank you very much for these shorts Empress Negom ♥

Evanent
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

I agree with Kurokawa's sentiment so much. I can't help but absolutely LOVE the hot, confident bitchy girls. Bonus if they're a blonde

Gals are a really special thing XD

Evanent
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

... oh girl, so more than hating how she is, she wish for being like the one she admired, it's like she doesn't have time to complain about how she is but look straight to how she want to be, but was scared of that too? I think I'm really missing something here. Still, love these two so much~ I just don't want this to turn darker X'D ♥

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Oh my goddesses, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ALREADY ENDED TT^TT THAT END WAS SO PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
So heartwarming damn, I just love it so much. Happy ending for them~ thank you very much for this story ♥

Evanent
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

She... she's enjoying it!!! XDD Thank you very much for these masterpiece shorts lord Negom (/ -_-)/

Ehm... Lady Negom you mean...

She trascended the boundaries between genres, she became an emperor and lord of these yuri lands, she, like others, is in a totally different lvl, and I'm sure she's a top, so long life lord Negom.

Ok enough of bad jokes, I had no idea she's she, so Empress Negom (/ -_-)/

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Oh girls this was so precious!!!!! XD I was working on writting something with a similar plot, now I'm convinced that if there isn't someting like you have in mind done yet, it will really cause a powerful impression. Loved this webtoon, and thank you very much for translating it ♥

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

If there is still love, there will be a way of fixing things. Hope it works for these two. It was bittersweet in it's onw way, but still precious. Thank you very much for bringing us the traslation ♥

Evanent
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

She... she's enjoying it!!! XDD Thank you very much for these masterpiece shorts lord Negom (/ -_-)/

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

OMG FINALLY!!!!!! this is just too precious to handle, I'm going to... ugh XD Finally she got her desired mutual love~ I'm so happy for her, this is just too precious damn!!! ♥

Evanent
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

What a plot, so after you hit the sh*t out of the villain, the next thing to do is to marry them, nice XD

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Oh girl, so this is the part where the action scenes start. I love this manga so damn much ♥~

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

So you have to find the one that will make you it's treasure. This was so precious~

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

So she shoved her fingers to make sure it was her, right? what a wholesome pair~ also, why all these 24-30 years old girls looks so mature? Damn I'm 24 and I still look like a brat XD

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Why... why do I feel so frustrated and with this feeling of unsatisfaction even though they are so sweet and precious? Damn unrequited love stories T^T (also it felt like NTR DAMNNN)

Evanent
Doll Koma 2 discussion 01 Apr 15:24
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

This is amazing. It's never enough GFL lesbian jokes

last edited at Apr 1, 2021 3:25PM

Evanent
VAMPEERZ discussion 01 Apr 14:55
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Bonus points to Higashiyama for using the actual Londonderry Air in the artwork, and not just some random musical symbols. And especially not that horrible quasi-music clip art that manga artists are so fond of. You know the one I mean.

I think I don't know. Can you light my path? please

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 12:18PM

Evanent
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

... Can I really think that this is the era of useless lesbians? Omg I don't know what to do with all these mixed feelings on me now

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

So the thing about April's fools is to turn into a tsundere? XD Love these super friends~

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

So lewd >////< XDD and those two look so precious together~ What a way to cool her head, no horny trick

last edited at Mar 30, 2021 6:44PM

Evanent
VAMPEERZ discussion 30 Mar 16:44
Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

This was really profound... WHAT THE HELL I just came back from a really heartbreaking doujin to heal the wounds, and now they're even deeper there. Really strong 2 chapters, really grateful for the reading~

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Oh girls... ( >/////< )

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

OMG so cuteee~ XDD dork pairs are so adorable

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

This was a really interesting reading. I liked it a lot ♥

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Next is gonna be too much lip balm

Followed by too much lube?

I think body lotion would come as an intermediate step. Gotta get reeeeeal close to distribute that.

"I accidentally bought two wedding rings. You can have one if you want."

"My new bed is too big, you can come sleep with me"

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

I read this when was released, then read it again and yeah, it's so cute XD If she doesn't find the Earth interesting and already got to the point when she couldn't stop the metheor she created, just enjoy the yuri moment. If she created the metheor after finally finding something interesting, then she's a psycho, a cute bear eared psycho