Forum › Posts by Hikari Aikyou

Hikari Aikyou
Boba
joined Sep 1, 2020

If a chocolate phoenix melts, is it reborn as a chocolate phoenix chick?

Boba
joined Sep 1, 2020

Okay I didn't think so earlier but with a task like that I'm now convinced it is Else controlling it after all. Or at the very least influencing it in some capacity.

Hikari Aikyou
Chiral discussion 29 Nov 08:02
Boba
joined Sep 1, 2020

Much for the same reason everyone else seems to have had concerns regarding this work at first, I've been avoiding it for the longest time. However, I'm glad I finally gave it a chance, as it turned out to be a really adorable and boppin' story!

Boba
joined Sep 1, 2020

I had a feeling it would be appendicitis. My ex had the same thing with the same symptoms and ignored them until it got so bad she had to be hospitalised. Although, in her case she did need surgery to get it... zooped, I believe is the official term used by medical professionals?

Boba
joined Sep 1, 2020

I'm pretty sure she would know how to do sign language because it would be faster to talk to people that way than to write it on paper. Especially with her family.

I have a friend with aphonia and I'm pretty sure she never bothered learning any sign language at all. She mostly just writes on a little notepad instead. Although perhaps it's likely she's an outlier and most people with the same or a similar condition would at least learn the basics.

I also suffer from selective mutism but in my case it's not nearly severe enough that I would need to learn to sign.