Forum › There's Weird Voices Coming from the Room Next Door! discussion

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I really hope this has a poly ending for the core trio. Both of the neighbors are pretty down and I think Nakano has enough love to give to both of them. And even if the neighbors aren't into each other, it seems like they'd have no problem sharing.

Poly seems like a cheat but knowing Nagisa backstory, that's the best for her, she depressed as fuck and making her more depressed will make her....well, you know

It would certainly be pretty rough to see her go through that kind of heartbreak.

Personally, if a new character showed up to pair with whoever doesn't get with Nakano in the end, that'd feel like more of a cheat to me. I like both Nagisa's and Sakuroko's chemistry with Nakano, so it'd feel like a shame for one of them to end up being rejected.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Yesss its back!!!

I really hope for a poly ending, too, but.... I'm nervous

Ohdear
joined Jul 12, 2017

Akiho or bust, the neighbors don't seem suited for Nakano.

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Poly seems like a cheat

Excuse me, what?

It's basically an easy solution to solve love triangle

joined Apr 10, 2020

I really hope this has a poly ending for the core trio. Both of the neighbors are pretty down and I think Nakano has enough love to give to both of them. And even if the neighbors aren't into each other, it seems like they'd have no problem sharing.

Poly seems like a cheat but knowing Nagisa backstory, that's the best for her, she depressed as fuck and making her more depressed will make her....well, you know

It would certainly be pretty rough to see her go through that kind of heartbreak.

Personally, if a new character showed up to pair with whoever doesn't get with Nakano in the end, that'd feel like more of a cheat to me. I like both Nagisa's and Sakuroko's chemistry with Nakano, so it'd feel like a shame for one of them to end up being rejected.

Yeah with all what they've been through, it's not a dumb move to go to poly

last edited at Jan 11, 2021 7:55PM

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

The "Eh, pardon?" on page 13 just reminded me of pekora's pardun lmao

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

Poly seems like a cheat

Excuse me, what?

I know what polyamory means. I didn't understand why saying, "seems like a cheat," and you weren't the first in this site sharing this kind of opinion.

last edited at Jan 12, 2021 9:33AM

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Poly seems like a cheat

Excuse me, what?

I know what polyamory means. I didn't understand why saying, "seems like a cheat," and you weren't the first in this site sharing this kind of opinion.

They're talking about taking the easy way out storytelling-wise. Like "instead of crafting a well-made narrative, the writer cheated by pulling a deus ex machina." Of course, I don't agree with that sentiment. It's never the themes themselves, but how they're executed in the story, that separate the good stories from the bad.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Valid! Honestly, I like pretty much all of the characters and want a happy ending for everyone.

Also, I choose to believe that this is the same apartment as "Even if I Regret it". A whole apartment run by sapphics for sapphics

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I am confused. I feel like the whole time the manga has been nagisa x nakano vibes. She's made the most moves want sakurako finds out and is like hey! But the neighbor's saying sakurako x Nakano.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Poly seems like a cheat

Excuse me, what?

Hello

joined Apr 10, 2020

I am confused. I feel like the whole time the manga has been nagisa x nakano vibes. She's made the most moves want sakurako finds out and is like hey! But the neighbor's saying sakurako x Nakano.

The neighbors do be crack shipping

last edited at Jan 12, 2021 4:06PM

Nihongo Wakarahen
joined Mar 14, 2013

Valid! Honestly, I like pretty much all of the characters and want a happy ending for everyone.

Also, I choose to believe that this is the same apartment as "Even if I Regret it". A whole apartment run by sapphics for sapphics

I had a comment here but it's kinda spoilery so maybe I'll leave it lol

last edited at Jan 12, 2021 5:03PM

Deoxys.full.491494
joined Apr 6, 2020

The entire premise in a single phrase: "lesbians next door and me; their lesbian next door"

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Page 5 is missing.

last edited at Jan 15, 2021 11:00AM

joined Apr 10, 2020

Ahhh, looks like these couples going to marriage phases :D

But, jokes aside, I hope this problem won't get messier and can be solve maturely and not screaming I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH I MEAN IT SO SO SO MUCH thingy like Jesus Christ calm down

last edited at Jan 16, 2021 7:42AM

Nihongo Wakarahen
joined Mar 14, 2013

Page 5 is missing.

Thanks, fixed

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

Am I the only one who's been getting "Nagisa is in love with Sakurako but doesn't think it's mutual" vibes from this last chapters and their back story?? Sakurako seems to have genuine feelings for Nakano so the story will probably go that way

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Will they come to an agreement? Is poly even an option? Find out next time on Useless Lesbian and Thirsty Lesbian Neighbors

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Am I the only one who's been getting "Nagisa is in love with Sakurako but doesn't think it's mutual" vibes from this last chapters and their back story?? Sakurako seems to have genuine feelings for Nakano so the story will probably go that way

I think Nagisa deep down is just scared of being left behind. But I'll agree that Sakurako is indeed genuinely infatuated with the dork.

joined Jan 13, 2019

new chapter summary

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Waaaa- I always thought this manga shared Nakano between them "equally". Like- Nagisa was more assertive when it came to the more physical actions and Sakurako showed her love through dates and stuff. Sakurako even said that Nagisa was more "carnivorous" than her in one of the earlier chapters, so I thought it was understandable.

Also where did Nakano's college friend go? lmao-

last edited at Jan 16, 2021 10:25AM

joined Nov 14, 2014

This has become WAY too complicated xD

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Whoa fishies

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

I thought it was written "Woa fishies!" on Nakano's shirt and turned out it was really written "Woa fishies!"

To reply you must either login or sign up.