Forum › Wake Ari na Kanojo-tachi discussion

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

This chapter makes me curious, has it ever been specified in this manga whether nonhumans are (un)known to the human public?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

This chapter makes me curious, has it ever been specified in this manga whether nonhumans are (un)known to the human public?

Judging from context clues, it's probably safe to say they're being kept under wraps.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Remembering when people were bitching for pages about how unrealistic it was when Vivi was just accepted at face value when she said she was a vampire and now there’s a nonhuman registration bureau

joined Nov 22, 2019

Kara's phone background is Vivi sleeping!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

So...cute....

ded

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Why is Vivi on top!?

I died.

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Awww that kiss made my heart melt (/ / /)

joined Jan 20, 2020

Huh... That's hot

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

The perils of having a vampire girlfriend. I do wonder if Titan periods are worse than regular... UGH!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

The perils of having a vampire girlfriend. I do wonder if Titan periods are worse than regular... UGH!

I think that's why they said heavy

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Please don't discuss periods and vampires at the same time. That is a fetish road we do not want to go down.

last edited at Jan 7, 2021 5:57PM

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

On a slightly different topic, I wonder if that comment about there being a lot of rattling is foreshadowing anything and, if so, what.

alexisomorphic
joined Nov 9, 2019

Please don't discuss periods and vampires at the same time. That is a fetish road we do not want to go down.

We don't? I thought that scene in the fifth vampire chronicles book was fairly cute personally. Wait...

we do not want to go down.

Ha, I see what you did there. Anyway, speak for yourself, but also why does it have to be a fetish, can't it just be something one is ambivalent towards?

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

So cute :3

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Is it just me or was there a sudden jump in image quality involving this manga? Are you guys going off the official releases and no more twitter material?

last edited at Jan 8, 2021 5:24PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Is it just me or was there a sudden jump in image quality involving this manga? Are you guys going off the official releases and no more twitter material?

They're taken directly from Pixiv. It's an irregularly updated series which can have some pretty sizeable gaps between chapters (likely due to the attention Neji has to give when she has a serialization going), so you're likely to see some leaps in art style here and there.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Oh. This took a really sudden turn.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Plot! We found it!

joined Jan 14, 2020

Clothing! Nearly killing your girlfriend! Same chapter!

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

It wouldn't be a Neji manga without some completely out of nowhere drama. I love her manga a lot, but she needs to learn how to gradually shift tone. You can't just go from cute fluffy slice-of-life to near death experience. It just leaves the reader with tonal whiplash.

last edited at Jan 8, 2021 9:19PM

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Insta-Drama! Just open the cork and watch the drama unfold! (I still love reading Neji's manga though)

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Man, I hate it when I leave my jar of 'kill everything' juice out and somebody accidentaly spills it

last edited at Jan 8, 2021 10:40PM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

It wouldn't be a Neji manga without some completely out of nowhere drama. I love her manga a lot, but she needs to learn how to gradually shift tone. You can't just go from cute fluffy slice-of-life to near death experience. It just leaves the reader with tonal whiplash.

I know what you mean. Is this series suddenly rushing towards its dramatic conclusion in typical Neji-ish fashion? Answer: No. It's still ongoing as of a few days ago, and there are (at least) five currently untranslated chapters still to come. That's probably not much of a spoiler, is it? I apologise to anyone who was expecting actual plot details.

Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019

i'm at the soup store

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

Nooooo you cannot leave me like that, I wanna see the whole mouth to mouth action, the awakening reaction, the intense blushing, the inner gay screams, the second kiss that is longer and let them please fu- dies of agony

To reply you must either login or sign up.