Forum › School Zone discussion

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

This manga is low-key the Yuru-yuri I’ve always wanted.

Couldn't have said it better lol ... If only!!!

It's yuru-yuri but with actual yuri

joined Nov 11, 2020

the fact that Yatsude opened her eyes when asking that, sht's back to being serious :>

joined Jul 1, 2020

After 27 chapters finally! Can't wait for the next chapter.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Negoro Yatsude, Matriarch of the Lesbian Family

Awesome reference. I've always wanted more yakuza-themed yuri manga, but we're severely lacking on that front.

joined Mar 13, 2020

I'm here to remind everyone who are shocked about Kei's Oppais.
Yatsude been knew:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_zone_ch18#4

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Please let there be an unlucky coincidence that makes Kei hate hate Yokoe even more. She needs to suffer.

joined Dec 21, 2020

Not sure whether this has been posted here, but I set up a discord server for this series at:
https://discord.com/invite/ns5EzSY
(and a subreddit that is dead af, but who cares about that one)

joined Aug 21, 2017

the fact that Yatsude opened her eyes when asking that, sht's back to being serious :>

the entire sequence was like Yatsude was awakening to the truth

Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

Open-eye Yatsude is one scary gal. Straight to the point.

I love her and Kaname. They're like the guardian angels of useless lesbians.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Oh, boy, she asked her! And Kei is getting jelly! I keep hitting the right side of my screen but nothing happens!

Please let there be an unlucky coincidence that makes Kei hate hate Yokoe even more. She needs to suffer.

I could see Yokoe and Yatsude getting into an argument and one of them falling on top of the other as Kei barges into the room, but Yatsude locked the door, so dunno.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I really don't understand people like you. Why do you find entertainment in other people's misery?

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Oh. Yatsude has another mole. Funny what you notice when you re-read things.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Watch as Yokoe deflects the question and acts stupid because it's the only way she knows how to deal with emotions.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Open eyed yatsude scares the shit out of me, she really doesn't beat around the bush

joined Jan 8, 2016

Ah, damn, I'm nervous now. Being put on the spot like that when you've been so scared of really confronting it you've literally modified your whole dumbass personality around it...

joined Dec 16, 2017

The fox has opened her eye. Choose your next words carefully, O' useless lesbian.

TheDudeThatExists
Screenshot_20200407_211356
joined Feb 21, 2020

Still pretty amazing how well serious moments are depicted in this manga after seeing all the silly and goofy moments.
Can't wait for Yokoe's reaction to Yatsude's question.

Yatsude_ohmy_50_2
joined Dec 22, 2020

I like to imagine Yatsude will never entirely open her eyes... until the stars are right.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Cliffhanger noooo

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I'll kill every member of your family and burn your house to the ground.

Meanwhile, poor Yatsude...

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Yatsude: Gender? I beat that bitch's head in with a 9-iron when I was four.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Glad to see Yokoes X-gene finally activated this chapter

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Just when I thought this series couldn't get better or even more absurd, Yokoe goes and literally melts into the fucking floor.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Yeah, let's not forget that it was all Sugiura's fault. She traumatized Yokoe with those words and her sudden haircut.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

^Nah can't say its only her fault Yokoe is to blame as well for not confessing back then plus her behavior now is nobody's fault but her own.

Awesome chapter thank you Mycro for translating it so it can be released before the new year!

To reply you must either login or sign up.