Forum › Posts by qqvtn

Yatsude_ohmy_50_2
joined Dec 22, 2020

A black hole. No insight can escape its gravity.

(if you treat the event horizon as the volume, then they get less dense the more massive they are, but a small black hole is still more dense.)

last edited at May 10, 2022 1:28AM

Yatsude_ohmy_50_2
joined Dec 22, 2020

I disagree that this is what is happening in this story. Just because she's considered herself straight her whole life doesn't mean she can't discover she's not now. And if a hot coworker confessing to her is what it takes for her to go "hey, maybe I do actually like women too" then so what? Everyone's journey is different. Some people just can't imagine how they'd feel about something until they are actually in that situation.

I remember hearing a story about this actually happening to a 40-year-old woman.

It's nowhere near as big of a shift as realizing you're gay, but something similar happened to me. I realized, years after having met a person, that I had a crush on them since we first met. It was just after hearing they had broken up with their long-time partner. I realized it, and then realized I had been subconsciously avoiding thinking about it until that moment.

Yatsude_ohmy_50_2
joined Dec 22, 2020
  1. Before this arc, I was half-worried that if they ever did try to have sex, they'd pass out before they could actually get to it. Instead, the sex is only slightly more intense than when they look into each others' eyes for too long.

2. I love Tatsubon's art style. I think I'm a sucker for thick lines.

Yatsude_ohmy_50_2
joined Dec 22, 2020

I love that it's exactly a Catch-22, though the style is completely different.

I could read this just for the sheer physical beauty on the page. But I think it's safe to guess we haven't learned even half of what Shiori is about, or what she'll become as the story progresses.

Yatsude_ohmy_50_2
joined Dec 22, 2020

This reminds me of a story I heard, of a parasitologist returning to their country after finding a new bug. They knew they'd have no chance of getting it through customs, so...

qqvtn
School Zone discussion 22 Dec 20:54
Yatsude_ohmy_50_2
joined Dec 22, 2020

I like to imagine Yatsude will never entirely open her eyes... until the stars are right.

qqvtn
Yatsude_ohmy_50_2
joined Dec 22, 2020

I was surprised to see the transparency on page 2. It felt like the first ecchi thing I've seen in this manga. But then, it's not actually ecchi, just reminiscent of it, which is probably the joke.