i miss the drama that's in this series

I'm still waiting for that spoiler essay to get bumped off the page. :v

Just don't look at it then :v

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Ressey posted:

It's spoiler marked for a reason, so idk what is your issue.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Ressey posted:

It's spoiler marked for a reason, so idk what is your issue.

I think they mean "can't wait until we are on page 44 of the thread so I can navigate the latest thread page without fear of accidentally revealing the spoiler I'd rather not see". Nothing wrong with the system, and the "problem" will solve itself eventually, especially if a new chapter finally gets translated.

Since therefore "can't wait until we are on page 44" implies that we'd have gotten a new chapter, I also can't wait until we are on page 44.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Zormau posted:

I think they mean "can't wait until we are on page 44 of the thread so I can navigate the latest thread page without fear of accidentally revealing the spoiler I'd rather not see".

I know that's what they meant. It still feels like pointless whining to me.

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

The good news is that the second volume (chapters 10-18, I think) just came out in NA. Unfortunately, it appears that the third volume will take another six months, unless that's just a placeholder date on Amazon. I just hope we won't be waiting till then to read chapter 27 at all.

Logoclr_101px
joined Apr 24, 2018

yeah, that cliffhanger indeed...Miwa, please be smart

010105%20(2)%20icon
joined Dec 16, 2020

i feel god in this chillis tonight

joined Dec 30, 2018

noooo miwa dont

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

Aaahhhh, good, the TL's not dead. I hope we don't have to wait more than a month for the next chapter, but I have no idea what's going on with Detectives at this point. Any particular reason why their releases have been so sparse since October?

Ell1xznuyaenfja
joined Sep 2, 2019

ah shit here we go agai-

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

I haven't read the latest chapter yet and I'm quite scared. As soon as I saw that "So Do You..." my heart started beating real fast. Here's to a hopefully good chapter y'all!

Edit: I..... I don't wanna talk about it

last edited at Dec 17, 2020 12:33AM

Renface2
joined Sep 18, 2019

Aaahhhh, good, the TL's not dead. I hope we don't have to wait more than a month for the next chapter, but I have no idea what's going on with Detectives at this point. Any particular reason why their releases have been so sparse since October?

My apologies! Things have been really hectic for several people on the team -- 2020 is being kind to no one. Things have settled down and it should be smooth sailing from here on, though!

joined Jan 20, 2020

Good

joined Nov 22, 2019

I wish the chapters were organized in volumes like most dynasty books are, makes it easier to look at and give useful information.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

THAT CLIFFHANGER THOUGH

THE DRAMA

I CANT HANDLE IT

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

f u u u . . .
the pacing is so good. intense.

we've all been there miwa. stay strong, don't let her manipulate you!

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Yes. An update.

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

It's gonna go downhill from here, isn't it?
guess it's confirmed now.... for those of us that thought there was a possibility of this not ending like the one shot.

I like the two new girls and it's more interesting this way! but it still hurts lol
also i feel so bad for Miwa because she's probably gonna get fucked over the worst and I just want her to be happy godddd

last edited at Dec 17, 2020 5:23AM

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

everyone's finding new gfs wow

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Please keep your arms and legs inside the emotional rollercoaster.

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

My apologies! Things have been really hectic for several people on the team -- 2020 is being kind to no one. Things have settled down and it should be smooth sailing from here on, though!

Thanks for responding! Sorry if I sounded whiny, I was just wondering what the situation was.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Oh God SENPAI ACTUALLY NOTICED HER ROMANTICLY!!

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

The bag falling is a nice touch.

To reply you must either login or sign up.