Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Looks like Hino activated the service top in Koguma.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Thirst world problems.

Thirst world problems require juicy solutions.

OMG, you two really made me laugh.

(Maybe I should get back into the habit of screenshoting funny Dynasty comments)

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Looks like Hino activated the service top in Koguma.

So that's what this whole series was!

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Koguma's little note was so cute - the best domestic bliss kind of stuff. What a great few chapters we've had.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Koguma-san no Baka?

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

^She really doesn't realize what she's doing to Hino. There is a such thing as being too innocent.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Reversal

joined Aug 29, 2019

^She really doesn't realize what she's doing to Hino. There is a such thing as being too innocent.

I kinda think she may have moved beyond that and is now not only aware of how Hino thinks, but actually willing to engage in their game.
I so hope we get to experience this chapter from her perspective (it's happened before, after all) to see whether my wild guess is right.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I kinda think she may have moved beyond that and is now not only aware of how Hino thinks, but actually willing to engage in their game.

I’m not so sure. They both seem to me to be in the classic “useless lesbian” position—hyper-aware of how they themselves feel, but hyper-densely unaware of how the other one feels.

Hino is pretty clear—she thinks Koguma only indulges her requests because she’s kind and diligent about getting Hino to class.

You’re right that Koguma’s inner thoughts are harder to parse out, but while we get very strong suggestions that Koguma would like to push things a little further (her little disappointments when Hino backs off or fails to read Koguma’s reaction correctly are nuanced and brilliantly done), we don’t really know how Koguma ultimately perceives Hino’s mixed messaging (it’s all a pranking game vs. real attraction and affection).

If the realization of mutual attraction does ever come, both possibilities—that Koguma suddenly has an epiphany about Hino’s real feelings, or that she’s known all along, better than Hino herself—would be equally plausible and consistent with what we’ve seen so far.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I’m not so sure. They both seem to me to be in the classic “useless lesbian” position—hyper-aware of how they themselves feel, but hyper-densely unaware of how the other one feels.

I'm not entire convinced of that. I agree insofar that Hino hasn't (hadn't?) quite figured out what's going on inside Koguma, but while Koguma still isn't always sure what Hino is up to right now, I believe she is at least somewhat aware that Hino isn't just horny, but also a little lovestruck. I'm not certain if Koguma is ready to actually give a name to what she herself feels yet.

Hino is pretty clear—she thinks Koguma only indulges her requests because she’s kind and diligent about getting Hino to class.

So far, so true, but *I would say that changed this chapter, so now she might just catch on - especially if she can remember anything from her feverish night.
(paragraph slightly rephrased to conform more with the chapter)

If the realization of mutual attraction does ever come, both possibilities—that Koguma suddenly has an epiphany about Hino’s real feelings, or that she’s known all along, better than Hino herself—would be equally plausible and consistent with what we’ve seen so far.

Here's hopin'.

last edited at Nov 10, 2020 9:24PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Here's hopin'.

They’ve both already had multiple “She’s so close—she’s so cute/pretty” moments. In Yuriworld that means that we just have to await the inexorable weathering processes of wind and water as they do their work over time. Geologic time, that is.

last edited at Nov 10, 2020 10:02PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

fuck, i love them so much.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Well that was gay

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I love the KoguMAD expression we got. And laughed at Hino finally giving in at the end... then pulling a Raoh on us for extra comedy.

GreenTomato posted:

Well that was gay

In other news, water is wet. XD

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I love the KoguMAD expression we got. And laughed at Hino finally giving in at the end... then pulling a Raoh on us for extra comedy.

GreenTomato posted:

Well that was gay

In other news, water is wet. XD

Gay is also wet.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

No one else thought koguma cut herself on her legs when she hiked up her skirt? I don't get what the lines were for.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

No one else thought koguma cut herself on her legs when she hiked up her skirt? I don't get what the lines were for.

Motion. Similar lines are also used to show her moving her hand on the previous page and Hino lowering her head on the next, for example.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Oh ok.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Good to see Hino can actually be "hit" back..

joined Aug 29, 2019

Good to see Hino can actually be "hit" back..

To be fair, it does seem like Koguma rolled a 20 on that one.

last edited at Nov 12, 2020 5:57PM

23131889_285323998648077_5029786755005305904_n
joined Jan 11, 2019

So nice to see Hino gay panicking...

200124035842-812n
joined Aug 24, 2016

F for Hino lol

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Gaahd I'm grinning so hard, is this the ending already?

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Lmfao I'm dead after that last panel

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Bruh

To reply you must either login or sign up.