Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Awww yes we ditched the scummy editor everyone!

He wasn't scummy, he was realistic

Feel like a better example of a pushy/mean/realistic/whatever you wanna call it editor is Toudou from "Still Sick," never really felt this guy wanted to help Tadokoro, I maaayyy need to re-read those chapters again tho, been awhile.

last edited at Nov 6, 2020 3:15PM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Scummy and realistic aren't really contradictions, so I don't know whether that's even worth discussions. He is a piece of crap and, okay, such people exist.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

The asshole editor got replaced, huh? Guess the author didn't know what to do with that particular plot thread. Looks like were gonna get a jealousy or possibly a cheating suspicions arc instead.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Nikaidou: "YURI DANGER SENSE, TINGLING!":

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Awww yes we ditched the scummy editor everyone!

But... but... does this mean the motherfucker will never appear again -- and thus never get his richly deserved comeuppance????

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

The asshole editor got replaced, huh? Guess the author didn't know what to do with that particular plot thread.

But... but... does this mean the motherfucker will never appear again -- and thus never get his richly deserved comeuppance????

I seem to remember him giving a pretty evil looking smile at some point in the webcomic (it was chap 44.5) that seems absent in the serialization, so I think there's a decent chance that plot line was dropped.

Dynasty-edited-winter-pharm
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 29, 2010

The asshole editor got replaced, huh? Guess the author didn't know what to do with that particular plot thread.

I seem to remember him giving a pretty evil looking smile at some point in the webcomic (it was chap 44.5) that seems absent in the serialization, so I think there's a decent chance that plot line was dropped.

I'm not complaining.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Great, she went from one extreme in having an overly critical and possibly ill-intentioned person as her editor to having the opposite extreme; a fangirl who probably won't be able to look at her work without rose-tinted glasses.

I see no issues arising from this. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

last edited at Nov 6, 2020 7:12PM

joined Oct 14, 2016

Ow its the girl from the serialized version, she already appear the first time tadakoro work got rejected there.

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

Ow its the girl from the serialized version, she already appear the first time tadakoro work got rejected there.

Looks that way. It seems that in the serialized version author already had a better idea as to where he wants to take this "editor issue", so he makes it so it's not coming out of the left field. It's also shown that the previous editor treats Tadokoro poorly because she is an amateur, so he doesn't particularly care to keep her vs just being an ass, like in web version.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

At first I was like, uh oh, she's going to have to deal with that editor prick again. Then I was like, UH OH! Sakurako jealousy storm incoming! We can only hope for some intense making out to follow the inevitable misunderstanding.

last edited at Nov 6, 2020 7:53PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Hopefully this means the shit editor got fired. Out of a cannon. Into a brick wall.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

you've definitely had a fan before, tadokoro.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Hopefully this means the shit editor got fired. Out of a cannon. Into a brick wall.

I like the way you think, yes I do.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

your girlfriend is in danger!!

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Uh, are we reading the same series? Cause if so, it's the new editor who's in danger.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I like where you're going with this, although I was thinking "volcano" rather than "brick wall."

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Luuuk posted:

Uh, are we reading the same series? Cause if so, it's the new editor who's in danger.

LOOOOL

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Danger approaching, editor better pray to god XD.

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

I'm playing catchup, so I just wanna say: Valkyrie manga when? I wanna read that...

And uh, new editor might not last very long lol

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

It's interesting seeing the differences between this and the webcomic, with the new editor and bully characters and what not.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Now that's a nice surprise. ^_^

Hitoshi%20sugoroku
joined Aug 14, 2019

Should i play a boss fight music or....?

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

I FINALLY CAUGHT UP.

Also I think its not a bad idea to have someone praise tadokoro-san's work. It should give her the boost in confidence she needed to continue drawing without caring about others pointless criticism, like changing her artstyle, like really? Different artstyles is the best part of any story.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Great, she went from one extreme in having an overly critical and possibly ill-intentioned person as her editor to having the opposite extreme; a fangirl who probably won't be able to look at her work without rose-tinted glasses.

I see no issues arising from this. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

So maybe it's going in the direction of both editors having a say? It would feel weird to just now drop the "evil editor" altogether.

last edited at Nov 7, 2020 5:36PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.