Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Hmm... No, I'd say it's more than similar enough, even down to the hairclip in one of the hentai, and the bon in both names doesn't seem coincidental either.

I agree, took a look at it and the way the 3/4 & profile faces are drawn seem to match up quite well, among other things

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

This is the best manga on this site

You rang?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

You rang?

While "Crescent Moon and Doughnuts" is the best ongoing manga on this site, it's not the best overall (as of yet, anyways)

joined Jan 22, 2015

This was mentioned in a very early post (page 2 of this thread), but I'm about 90% sure Tatsubon makes hentai under the name Bonnari. The eyes are what make me almost sure. Nobody draws eyes quite like that. If it isn't Tatsubon, it's someone who somehow created a style that was almost identical.

Odd jump to go from yuri with hard boiled aspects to futas getting edged for days but yeah their art is nearly identical

Weirder jumps have been made.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

You rang?

I also follow that one very closely, yes~

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

This was mentioned in a very early post (page 2 of this thread), but I'm about 90% sure Tatsubon makes hentai under the name Bonnari. The eyes are what make me almost sure. Nobody draws eyes quite like that. If it isn't Tatsubon, it's someone who somehow created a style that was almost identical.

I looked at a random manga and on a secondly random clicked page both the 'full expressions' and the 'chibi' expressions match up way too much

Good catch. Now to look up this mangaka

Odd jump to go from yuri with hard boiled aspects to futas getting edged for days but yeah their art is nearly identical

Getting edged for months is what Tatsubon is doing to Tadokoro-san fans lmao

last edited at Oct 6, 2020 7:15PM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

You rang?

Wait, let me correct myself.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

pretty... (^^ ) ....I like the art in this chapter.

last edited at Oct 6, 2020 10:08PM

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

happy internal screaming

^-----EXACTLY!!! ASJDFQEBGAUIPFBFUIPADGJWNGR!!!!!!!

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

about time they fucking kiss! but I was hoping for the horny and lewd kind of kiss. I do hope that more chapters will be coming.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

about time they fucking kiss! but I was hoping for the horny and lewd kind of kiss. I do hope that more chapters will be coming.

Why would it continue? They kissed. That's the climax everyone wanted. Now there's literally no point.

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Why would it continue? They kissed. That's the climax everyone wanted. Now there's literally no point.

Cough The Editor Cough

joined Nov 13, 2018

Why are people acting like they've never kissed before ... https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tadokoro_san_web_comic_ch19#4

joined Apr 10, 2020

Why are people acting like they've never kissed before ... https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tadokoro_san_web_comic_ch19#4

They probably forgot about it, I mean they want to "share" the candy so some people won't think it's a kiss

last edited at Oct 7, 2020 12:00AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Yeah, you speak for nobody but yourself there, hoss. I want marriage and science babies and hardboiled family vacations, until their daughters (3) have girlfriends and get married, leaving the two of them alone once again to have the best sex of their lives. THAT is how you end a story like this.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I actually did forget about that, but didn't they also kiss on their date?

joined Sep 13, 2018

non-tomoko making non-asuka have a nap lap while having headpats.
These are now on similar places at least on that matter.

last edited at Oct 7, 2020 1:03AM

joined Apr 10, 2020

Yeah, you speak for nobody but yourself there, hoss. I want marriage and science babies and hardboiled family vacations, until their daughters (3) have girlfriends and get married, leaving the two of them alone once again to have the best sex of their lives. THAT is how you end a story like this.

Woah, calm down buddy. That's too much

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Feel free to explain which part(s) you feel are "too much."

Spoiler: It doesn't matter anyway. It's my opinion and you don't decide it.

last edited at Oct 7, 2020 4:49AM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Feel free to explain which part(s) you feel are "too much."

Spoiler: It doesn't matter anyway. It's my opinion and you don't decide it.

That's right friend, own yourself! Only you can dictate how much yuri is too much yuri!

If this series went on until I was dead I'd be happy. I'll also be happy if it ends here for the record, because I love it and if the author wants to be done that's very valid.

joined Jul 23, 2019

If this series went on until I was dead I'd be happy. I'll also be happy if it ends here for the record, because I love it and if the author wants to be done that's very valid.

That's the idea! The author takes the driving seat, and drives the manga wherever she wants. We readers are just supposed to enjoy the ride.

That said...

Cough The Editor Cough

Damn. Right.
I'm not buying that Evil Editor-kun is suddenly a good guy who helped Tadokoro by making her learn valuable skills, and thus deserves praise.

If Nikaidou doesn't kick that guy's ass before the series end, I'm going to be very cross. >:(

last edited at Oct 7, 2020 1:36PM

36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

too... wholesome... im...w e ak

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

(Ch. 67) wow this is really picking up. I popped off when we finally got to see Tadokoro do the heart eyes, ring eyes, yandere-flavored emotionally horny top thing that Nikaidou’s been doing this whole time. The series has really come a long way, hasn’t it? It’s been running for a while, and it continues to be so satisfying to read. It’s like good chocolate.

And now we’re getting emotional character arcs?? Expanded relationship dynamic? Hello, is this allowed??

This whole thing really makes me wish more artists would have the guts to work with established relationships. There’s so much more potential to yuri than just the same, “here’s how these people got into a relationship” thing. Real relationships expand, evolve, enter new territory and new feelings, and I love that this story explores that.

I’ve also never seen anything as horny and SFW simultaneously. Like, the tiny hint of the top of cleavage during the selfie chapter is the only sort of T&A we’ve gotten, and it’s all just to service what’s happening emotionally and mentally. I feel like a fuckin’ Victorian popping off at the sight of some exposed ankle, it’s crazy. This author really understand the truth of that old cliche that “the brain is the largest erogenous zone,” or however that goes. Anyway, what I mean to say is,

Horny is stored in the Nikaidou

Bottom text

joined Dec 5, 2019

Fuvk and now I had the sudden fear that Sakurako is just a product of Kageko's imagination all along.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Both the rocky theme and eye of the tiger start playing at once

To reply you must either login or sign up.