Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

C-osuc_xsaatkpt
joined Jun 23, 2017

Ok, that's it. Fuck this manga.

What happened?

I can only imagine the excessive teasing got to 'em......poor lad.

joined May 24, 2014

Pixivy update

lots of cuddling

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

This was mentioned in a very early post (page 2 of this thread), but I'm about 90% sure Tatsubon makes hentai under the name Bonnari. The eyes are what make me almost sure. Nobody draws eyes quite like that. If it isn't Tatsubon, it's someone who somehow created a style that was almost identical.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This isn’t the first time I’ve come to a forum thread to say how much I liked a chapter only to find some other readers flouncing away in a huff.

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

how S W E E T.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

happy internal screaming

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Throbelisk posted:

This was mentioned in a very early post (page 2 of this thread), but I'm about 90% sure Tatsubon makes hentai under the name Bonnari. The eyes are what make me almost sure. Nobody draws eyes quite like that. If it isn't Tatsubon, it's someone who somehow created a style that was almost identical.

I just check it out. It definitely looks similar but I don't recognize some of Tatsubon stylistic features and it does'nt feel hardboiled at all... I guess it's just someone with a similar style?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hmm... No, I'd say it's more than similar enough, even down to the hairclip in one of the hentai, and the bon in both names doesn't seem coincidental either.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

...Is this the end? Why did this feel like the final chapter?

On the up side, extra pages this time!

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Kageko, can you just tell Sakurako that the editor wants you to draw something sexual, not the art style change so the editor can "live" happily in hell :D

last edited at Oct 6, 2020 6:33AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I just check it out. It definitely looks similar but I don't recognize some of Tatsubon stylistic features and it does'nt feel hardboiled at all... I guess it's just someone with a similar style?

As an artist yourself, you'd know much more than I would. It's just spooky how similar their styles are.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Feels somewhat rushed, some pages could be a lot more detailed.
other then that, KISS!

last edited at Oct 6, 2020 7:28AM

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

This can't be the end of this road

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

luinthoron posted:

Hmm... No, I'd say it's more than similar enough, even down to the hairclip in one of the hentai, and the bon in both names doesn't seem coincidental either.

You're actually convincing me

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

I literally felt dirty reading it all and it's not even ecchi or nsfw

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Odd jump to go from yuri with hard boiled aspects to futas getting edged for days but yeah their art is nearly identical

joined Apr 6, 2018

WOAAAH WOAAAH. okay calmdownme

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

And yet I'm reminded again why I keep reading about these two.~

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Okay... Second kiss and nobody.is dead yet.... This is progress.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Me when i see them kiss

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

that (ch 67) kinda felt like the end. hope not, but very nice chapter.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This is the best manga on this site it's not allowed to end ):

joined Nov 14, 2013

We know a fair bit about Kageko, and she's just finished an arc, but we still don't know much about Sakurako's past (in fact this is the most we've heard about it in this chapter) so I imagine going forward we'll have a Sakurako focused arc.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

This comic doesn't use "to be continued" at the end of each chapter, probably because they're so short. When it does end, I'm sure there will be an end page or note from the author (or both).

joined Dec 8, 2016

It would not surprise me if the webcomic itself would come to a close to make way for the serialized manga to continue.

If that's not the case, however, I'm itching to see Sakurako's character arc as we've only been shown bits and pieces of it to this point. She's drawn too much interest to just be 'Kageko's perfect girlfriend.'

To reply you must either login or sign up.