Forum › Motto Hanjuku Joshi discussion

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

...oh and if any of you haven't read Morishima's Yuri Kuma Arashi you really might want to.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh no! A character in a story behaving badly--torches and pitchforks at midnight, everyone!

Shit, I'm in the wrong place, I thought this was for discussions about the story!

Not with Blaastar

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Well damn! That's one way to clear that thing up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r08xhL0jI1Q

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh no! A character in a story behaving badly--torches and pitchforks at midnight, everyone!

Shit, I'm in the wrong place, I thought this was for discussions about the story!

Not with Blaastar

I personally don't see a parade of people declaring "I hate cheaters!" (as if it's some startling revelation that something called "cheating" is . . . not a good thing) as actually "talking about the story."

last edited at Sep 29, 2020 12:45PM

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I wanted to post "BOOBS" and leave it at that, but after the last few comments, it just seems tasteless.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Not with Blaastar

I personally don't see a parade of people declaring "I hate cheaters!" (as if it's some startling revelation that something called "cheating" is . . . not a good thing) as actually "talking about the story."

Like it was the only thing said in the comment. But i guess i didn't write a 4 pages essay on why i found Yuko is a bad character so who care.

last edited at Sep 29, 2020 1:09PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Not with Blaastar

Like it was the only thing said in the comment. But i guess i didn't write a 4 pages essay on why i found Yuko is a bad character so who care.

How interesting--you assume I was talking about you. I wonder why that is?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Not with Blaastar

How interesting--you assume I was talking about you. I wonder why that is?

You don't quote anyone and answer after me. Anyone will had think the same.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Nop, that doesn't work for me. Youko was and stay a bitch for me. I can never come to like this story because she wasn't necessary in the first place and how poorly the boyfriend is treated. Like, he hasn't done anything wrong at all. I just can't, Youko is a bad character who just want everything and because it's yuri, will get everything because who care about boys in yuri amirite ? Of course people will excuse the cheating here because it's on a boy and with a girl. Double standards i guess.

Because inclusion of stories dealing with evil shall be used or shall be published only where the intent is to illustrate a moral issue and in no case shall evil be presented alluringly, nor so as to injure the sensibilities of the reader, amirite?

joined Feb 18, 2015

Sorry, I can't make it to practice today. I'm too busy f@&%ing the hell out of somebody else girlfriend... like you do...

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

It's weird that Hanjuku Joshi was pretty sexually graphic, but It's sequel isn't. A tad disappointing really. The sex gave it a touch of the realistic gritty feeling, especially with Mari. That elements is missing here.

0b955f79-53d7-4077-9788-189760d17f51
joined Aug 21, 2013

Youko is shitty to her boyfriend and Ayumi
They both deserve better

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Nop, that doesn't work for me. Youko was and stay a bitch for me. I can never come to like this story because she wasn't necessary in the first place and how poorly the boyfriend is treated. Like, he hasn't done anything wrong at all. I just can't, Youko is a bad character who just want everything and because it's yuri, will get everything because who care about boys in yuri amirite ? Of course people will excuse the cheating here because it's on a boy and with a girl. Double standards i guess.

Because inclusion of stories dealing with evil shall be used or shall be published only where the intent is to illustrate a moral issue and in no case shall evil be presented alluringly, nor so as to injure the sensibilities of the reader, amirite?

Brilliant reply. Let me clap to show my appreciation.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, the guy was just like "Chitose met her first love and they are getting along well? She should just switch girlfriend and dump Yae".

And this is why he's the bad guy people.

He took his girlfriend for granted.

last edited at Sep 30, 2020 12:53PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well, the guy was just like "Chitose met her first love and they are getting along well? She should just switch girlfriend and dump Yae".

I don't know if it's ironic or not.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

No matter if it's yuri, yaoi, het or whatever other unknown variation is out there...

Cheaters are garbage. Period.

last edited at Oct 1, 2020 1:19AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Why did the tag is still not put ? It's not like it's some kind of spoiler of anything, Youko has been lowkey cheating since start.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

i think im gonna skip on this one i really tried to enjoy it, since hanjuku joshi is one of my favorites mangas but the new characters are really boring and the whole cheating stuff is like netsuzou trap but worse

joined Feb 23, 2016

Oh wow

joined Jun 12, 2015

The forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest...

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Nah what I saw is that he is one of those people he read a lots of romance manga/novel and this trope kind to happen in them. At least he shipping yuri over here, which indicates that he not hating on the LGBT+ community and some how supporters them it in a way. I just don't like it when he being keep in the dark, should at least tell you boyfriend that you don't love him anymore and breakup, before f@cking another one right after that.

joined Dec 3, 2018

Never seen a sequel get so much justified hate since Star Wars.

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

Ok, I'll raise my hand - I really like this!

joined Jul 28, 2015

the worst thing is that the boyfriend seems genuinely nice and kind... like she doesn’t have any issues with her boyfriend. i guess two timers are like that huh

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Looks like there is a new chapter in this month’s issue of Galette!

last edited at Nov 22, 2020 12:19PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.